MATCHMAKER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rockin robotchis right. Your guy does turn into an old guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I use to have that!! Its so cute!! :D
I had one and it turned into an old timer so I reseted it beause

with all 5 codes it lives forever I herd it from somone. B) :D :D

I had one and it turned into an old timer so I reseted it beause with all 5 codes it lives forever I herd it from somone. :D :D :D
Hmm...doesn't it make it immortal so you CAN have a second generation (aka mate and have an egg)? I don't think it makes it immortal so it can live "forever".

Hmm...doesn't it make it immortal so you CAN have a second generation (aka mate and have an egg)? I don't think it makes it immortal so it can live "forever".
well it would still stay like that for a lot it could go up to I don't know 16 years old I herd it can I donot like the old timer do you???? :unsure: :huh: B) :D

ghiofdxgfdhg.It actualy makes your tama merry another tama

mine just got merried and I am happy you really do not have to ignore it mie tama has a girl I would apprciate if you would couldgragulate me. :angry: :angry: :angry: B) B) :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D :angry:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM GITTING DE MATCHMAKER!

i prefer to mate them natrally as soon as they turn five

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM GITTING DE MATCHMAKER!
arn't your going to couldgraduate mie tama for having a baby.?please :furawatchi: Now 2 of mie tamas sleep at the same time......... :D :eek:

ok thx ive been giving eachotha presents!!

Does it matter if they arent the same age? One of mine is 6, one of them is 5?! DOes that matter?

NO THE MATCHMAKER COMES IT ASKS YOU DO YOU LOVE THIS TAMAGOTCHI YES OR NO IF YES THEN YOUR TAMA IS GONE THE NEW TAMA IS YOURS.GET IT
What it means by do you love this tama is....... that that is the tamagotchi that will breed with yours not that youll get that one and your will go away... yours will still be on the screen. with a baby it had that you got for "loveing" the tama the matchmaker offers you.

???? You should say yes so you can make generations like a family tree. Anyway if you say no it will die anyway probaly...

NO IT WANTS YOU TO CHANGE YOUR TAMA LIKE TRADING EXEPT YOU CHOOSE YES THEN YOUR 1ST TAMA

WILL GO BACK HOME TO TAMAGOTCHI PLANETAND

THE TAMA THAT YOU CHOSE WILL BE YOUR NEW TAMA.GET IT :chohimetchi:
No that is not true. I have used matchmaker many a time. You don't trade. You simply love it then get a baby out of it. Do not tell noobs false things. I have got to my 5th generation through matchmaker and if you carry on I shall report you to a tamaguide. If you ignore the matchmaker you will just die of old age. If you do use the matchmaker you will have a memory of ur tama through its baby.

Regards,

Sister Wolf :wub: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back