MATCHMAKER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep playing games. Eventually they will mate :wub: Hope I helped!
Games and presents work. I like to use presents myself but its ur choice. Presents r betta in my opinion.

Best<

Sis Wolf :chohimetchi: xx

What it means by do you love this tama is....... that that is the tamagotchi that will breed with yours not that youll get that one and your will go away... yours will still be on the screen. with a baby it had that you got for "loveing" the tama the matchmaker offers you.
I don't know what you said but I now understand thanx. :furawatchi:

No that is not true. I have used matchmaker many a time. You don't trade. You simply love it then get a baby out of it. Do not tell noobs false things. I have got to my 5th generation through matchmaker and if you carry on I shall report you to a tamaguide. If you ignore the matchmaker you will just die of old age. If you do use the matchmaker you will have a memory of ur tama through its baby. Regards,

Sister Wolf :furawatchi: xx
I ALREADDY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.AND I AM NOT POSTING MEAN THINGS I JUST DIDN"T UNDERSTAND ABOUT IT BUT NOW I DO I AM ACTULY HAPPY THAT MY TAMA HAD A BABY MY FRIEND WENT CRAZY WHEN SHE HEARD ABOUT IT SO WAS I

PLEASE DON'T REAPORT ME I BEG YOU.I AM NOT TELLING YOU TO IGNOR IT SOME PEOPLE MIGHT NOT LIKE THE MATCHMAKER I ALREADDY APPOLIGIZED TO EVERYONE OK

I AM SORRY. :furawatchi: :) :kuribotchi: :ph34r:

WHy would you say no to the matchmaker?! I want lots and lots of generations

WHy would you say no to the matchmaker?! I want lots and lots of generations
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRR

;) :angry: :angry: ^_^ :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRR :D <_< :unsure: :unsure: :angry: :angry: :ph34r:
stop getting mad that other people are correcting you.

what you said is false, but thats okay. we all make mistakes.

take it easy. if people are going to report you, i understand, because look at you... "GGGGGRRRRRR"

you don't yell at anyone for correcting you, it's like when you're learning something at school. You don't yell at someone if they answer the problem incorrectly.

we're all human, we're born to make mistakes.

Let's go ahead and head this one off before it gets ugly. I think the point of the topic has been discussed enough anyways. Please remember to stay friendly! :blink:

*Topic closed by Admin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back