Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to meet Ksenia, but we live states away. I hope I can go to SA because I want to meet my other friend (Sarah-Tran)

Alice, get your GNW butt down to Sydney o:

We can stalk Die For You.

I love you <3

Last edited by a moderator:
KENDAAAL.

I shall meet you some day. It will be my mission. And we will have an amazing time if you don't run away as soon as possible xD

It's a possibility you knooow.... :)

Nobody would seriously come over to where I live. It's a place no body's heard of with only one tourist attraction... and it's a stupid tourist attraction.

But sure... I'm up to meeting someone if you're willing to meet me. I'm sure I could get mum to buy a plane ticket somewhere to meet one of you guys.

No one lives in Jersey. :c

And I live in no man's land.

We have cows. And bears. And deer.

^OOOOO: GABBA LAND! LUCKY D:<

xD .

She may not know that I know her, but I could actually meet Michelle.We live in the same country :3

I go to the same school with Iche Leibe Bill Kaulitz.She's my real life friend :3

If anyone lives in or around Moncton [New Brunswick], I could meet them sometime in May?

Aaandd... if anyone lives in or near Halifax [Nova Scotia] I could meet them in about a month. 8D

Other than that, no chance of meeting someone. You you better get your heinies over to the east coast

Well, that's good to know. Seems like everyone here's from Canada or Australia. Probably not most of them, but a lot at least.

^Nooo... There's more Americans that Australians and Canadians!

But hey, I'm a Canadian. O:

But I'm all isolated from everyone... the closest TT Canadian lives in Ontario. Far from where I live. D:

I'm isolated from everyone here! I'm all alone!

Seriously, somebody come here! We can take photos by the shearing statue!

I see Maria every day =D

She's in my class :D

Aaand, I introduced my best friend to TT but they never go on. xD

I video chatted Ksenia on msn yesterday morning if that counts. O:

It wasn't interesting, but it was still fun.

Maybe someday we could meet, but It's a big maybe.

This fall, my dad's letting me choose a place to go for a week! =D

Sadly, only Canada. but enough begging should get me to Australia

Okay, who wants me to go over there. [if you live in Canada is more guaranteed, but I'll try for other places. Try.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back