Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG KRISTIN I'M SO VERY SORRY!I'm used to calling you Kay -___________-

So very used to it.

Um, well the thing is, the exchange people would choose a school and students and families that go to that school would be the ones I stay with. I'm pretty sure that's how it works. But nevertheless, I could always ask for them to take me up to your place ;D
Yeah, I suppose.

I've never really considered "student exchange" before, so I wouldn't really know how it works.

Besides, they'd probably send you to a big city, such as Toronto, or Vancouver. Not some dinky little province that's smaller than the average Canadian cities. Not to mention that you can't even see my province on a freaking map D:

Ah well... there's always hope of me doing an exchange somewhere when I get to high-school. But what country shall I visit...?

And my Dad says that we could go to New York City sometime! Anyone live near there?

Juicee. :)
And SG, lollll. I'd love to meet both of you. You and I could go singing the Jonas Brothers and act like sisters, and then TK and I could go make up angsty/hurt/comfort fanfics. XD
Krystal, that made me and TK laugh. Your amazing. <3

I used to live in Brooklyn, which is about a half hour from the heart of the big city. I still live in NY, though, just now about 3 and a half hours away from the city. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back