Meeting someone face 2 face

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmo Ghostie~*

Reaction score
Have you met someone face to face from the forums?

No, I haven't, but my dad approves me meeting Tami Ghostie~* when I'm 18. (10 more years!)

Omg, your 8? XD

-----

I've met someone face to face through the forums, just not this one.

Nope. Never met anyone face to face. Plus isn't this similiar to the 'Do you know anyone from TT' topic?
Similar, but not the same.

i wouldn't call it meeting them because i knew them before they were members lol i've convinced a few people to join here xD

Once I'm legal, I might go and meet some of my friends.

But not at the moment, the parents would never approve.

^ Same with my parents. They don't even approve of me being on forums. D:

I almost met Crowfrost (Never Ending ABYSS) once on accident. It turns out we were at the same Warriors book signing during the fall of 2007, and we even recall seeing each other, and we sat in the same section. But we didn't realize until afterward, when I posted a topic about it. D: Garnit.

Besides that, no.

oooh actually i have before o.o I went to a breaking dawn release party at the same place as someone on another forum. sadly, the book stunk lol

Well, there are some friends on here that I knew way before we discovered TT. But no, I would never want to meet a TT friend in real life. Although I'm sure pretty much everyone is just really cool and nice and normal, the fact is that there are complete psychos out there with very bad intentions, and I wouldn't want to take that risk.

-bratztroxg

I almost met Aubrey Hepburn in Kansas City, but we took a side trip and skipped the strip mall. D:

Yes.

Theres a User on Here Called Acid~Rains Mom

And I know her. Because She's my Mom. xD

[she Didn't know what to put for a username, So I told her to put that]

Other than That, I've never met anyone from tamatalk...Not that I know of at least

I might Convince My BFF to Join. But I doubt she'd be allowed to.

I would never want to meet a TT friend in real life. Although I'm sure pretty much everyone is just really cool and nice and normal, the fact is that there are complete psychos out there with very bad intentions, and I wouldn't want to take that risk.-bratztroxg
I was about to say that. :D

Tama :D Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back