Members

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...let's see...you like Warriors (like me),you like drawing (also like me and...and...A-N-D...your username is cool!

Acid~Rain: You are a great friend, I feel sorry for you because of Crowfire, But I honor you for not screaming bloody murder and killing someone because of it (Thats what I would do... XP) You have advice for everyone, you have an awsome avatar and you are great overall! *Hug* And you make everything happire!
Aw, Thanks. ^^ *hug*

---

@Medicham12-

You are Very Kind, and you love Kingdom hearts (which sounds like an awesomely fun game...I never tried it though. I lack of a PS2 and other Game consoles).

You're very friendly. You are great at giving advice and helping others. Your avatars and signatures are always cool.

XD XD XD that was funny croweh. about the handshake thing.

Missbehave:

You are the opposite of your username (i thinkeh)

You have like, the best siggy eva

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhummmmmmmmmuhhhhhhhummm I dont know you that much but you must be an AWESOME person.

I have no idea what a frappae is but it sounds cool, XP ( I don't think thats a complimet but O-k...XP)

I lurve your avvie.

And you are awsomez... at like.. being... Nice? XD

My avvie is made by Glint, PM her for one, if you want one... she is awsome.

You have a way of making me laugh with whatever you say, X.X even when its not funny. XP

crowfrost -

xD

You make me laugh too, just that comment made me, LOL!

Your super-nice and funny and bright and all that good stuff....xD

Missbehave -

Your nice, funny, headstrong, and positive!!!

Your real awesome and super!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like being all that good stuff! XD

F_F (I am to lazy to figure out how to spell it, XP)

You are nice, kind, sweet, uh,... yea, and all that good stuff! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back