Members

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a really awsome friend and member, and you're always there for everyone. ^^

you have a great gift...

click 3 times to find out wat!

anyone you meet you become thier friend

Your name is awesomeness.

I also love you siggy ^^

You are colorful and have a positive attitude~

your really nice.
your really funny and has a good sense of humor.

your really nice and fun to be around. =D
Why, I'm touched. *puts hand on heart and fake sniffles* XD

Fruit Frappae

1. Your so kind

2. Your creative

3. You have good taste in things to put in siggys

BIG BOB

1. Dude, best username EVER

2. Your a big kid now! (jk! you are super funny)

3. You can see the best in people *me looks at the sky and the sunlight spots on me like an angel* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *runs away* XDXD that was random!!!

You are really kind and Helpful around tamatalk. And you like Music. ^^

XD XD thankies.

1. you were very...calm about your mom joining TT. I would've just FREAKED OUT!!!!!

2. you are SO creative (pokes ur avvie)

*Says the Same stuff I said previously* *adds on that you are awesome*

Lol,

*Pokes my avvie* I didn't make that one. I found it on a Warriors Site. Theres a Load of 'em there. o_O.

And Yeah...I was pretty calm about my mom joining TT, even though she only joined to play in the arcade. xD

XD XD XD XD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd omg. XD. i felt like laughing. BRB *spaz attack* k im good.

HIHIHIHI

*says everything i said before and adds "FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY! LETS DO THE FUNNY!" XD*

Lolz. *Says what I previously said, adds that you are awesome, and like, Funnyness and says "HIHIHIHIHIHIHI"*

*smilez* maybe other peeps should have a turn....*confuzzled*

<.<

>.>

*has big spazz attack*

Ok im good...again.

Uhh... *has an atack of being brainless* Uh-oh... *dies* xP

You have a cute avatar... ^^ Meow MEOW MEOW MEOW MAEOW...*Five pages later* Merrruow... MMMMMMMMMMMMMURRRREOW... *Gets hit with frying pan* Owch...

Uh, You are good at.... WRITING!!!

And you are good at having spazz atacks1

You are One of the Best friends I've ever had on tamatalk, You always make people smile, And thats awesome, And You have a Nicely awesome Username, And are always there for everyone

Uh, Wow, Two at the same time... Here we go! XP

Acid~Rain: You are a great friend, I feel sorry for you because of Crowfire, But I honor you for not screaming bloody murder and killing someone because of it (Thats what I would do... XP) You have advice for everyone, you have an awsome avatar and you are great overall! *Hug* And you make everything happire!

Wine_Deer: You are awsome, You don't have a handshake with LilDewd but thats ok, xD, and you write descriptively. I love how you make everything seeem happier!

You are very nice, you have a lot of friends, we have a lot in common, and you're good at finding complements for people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Thanks!

You are a great friend, Also you like hugs, and giving gifts. We have a lot in common and and... um... Oh shoot, I need to draw you a wolf... XP Anyway, back to the compliments, xD, You are nice, funny, and a great friend, wait, I said that already, ah whatever, that makes you even better of a friend.

As you may be able to tell, I can't focus right now, X.X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back