Members

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You Are Very Kind, And Have a Nice Siggy and Avvie, And Also You like Anime. ^^

You are Awesome

You are very kind to others.

Your avs and sigs are always amazing B)

You have a great personality.

You are Very Kind and Awesome, Your username is Also Awesome. And You have a great Personality. You are also helpful to others

You are Nice and Helpful around Tamatalk, And your username is awesome

Crowfrost you're a good member who keeps us guides informed on the troublemakers around TT, and I really like your selections in your avatar and signature. Keep up the good work being a fabulous member and keep on smiling B) You sure do make me smile
OMG! I am happy now! *hugs* Thanks, These compliments are great, I think they will pull TT together a bit more, getting compliments is a hard task, its also quite imbarassing, XD I dun like being called a good artist, X.X Like, no offence, but When my crush says it its... Scary U.U XD NBut I dun care, xD Ompliment away!

OMG! You are always all like 'HI IM ACID~RAIN! LETS CHAT!' XD That can really brighten someones day!

And you are also a good, erm, Pain shop coral or whatever? XD, Artist... I think thats cool, *Puts on list of wolvs to draew, Acid. XD*

Aww, guys, these compliments could really make someone's day! ^^RM, you have good high scores in the arcade. xD

Your siggy always matches your avvie, too. B)
Rachelgotchi's post sure did make MY day. <:'D

Anyway.

@Crowfrost: You rule, seriously. You always seem to be giddy, and that makes me happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! You are always all like 'HI IM ACID~RAIN! LETS CHAT!' XD That can really brighten someones day!

And you are also a good, erm, Pain shop coral or whatever? XD, Artist... I think thats cool, *Puts on list of wolvs to draew, Acid. XD*
Lol. Yep, . 'HI IM ACID~RAIN! LETS CHAT! Thats me XD

-----@TamaGirliey

You are Really Nice, and Smart.

And Helpful around tamatalk, And all around awesome person.

Rachelgotchi's post sure did make MY day. <:'D
Anyway.

@Crowfrost: You rule, seriously. You always seem to be giddy, and that makes me happy.
Thank you! That woke me right up, last night I was out with my friends so, now that its 6 am here I was tired, not anymore!

Elmo: You are fun, energetic and always happy!

You're always happy and cheery, and one of the members who is near perfect. ^.^

You are Awesome, Helpful around tamatalk, really kind, and OverAll, A Great Friend.

You are a Great Friend and fun to talk to, you are helpful around Tamatalk and Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back