Mental breakdowns.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, I've had plenty of them. Mine are mainly just panic attacks though. I remember in 6th grade, last year, I hated my school. Too many people. (I have social phobias.) And I felt to crowded in class one day, so I burst out crying, and the teacher was like, "Are you okay? Would you like to see the guidence counselor?" I just shook my head and ran out the door. I ran to the office, everyone watching. And the officer was like, " You need to calm down, young lady." So that made me cry even more. She took me to her office, and talked to me. I got really mad, and started to smart off to her. I think I took it a little too far. She told me to calm down or she would put me in handcuffs. Guess what I didn't do? So she put handcuffs on me, and I started to freak out. Sadly, I got taken to LifeStream. For major anger problems. The next year, same thing happened. Got taken to that horrible place again. That time I didn't stay. And this year, I almost got taken to the Ocala Juvinile Detention Center. The new officer heard all about me, and he didn't take any crap. I tried to run away from him, but he grabbed my arm, and I screamed. Hewas calling my mom to tell her where I was going. One of the teachers' heard about it and begged him not to take me. He was telling the officer I was a great kid and everything. So he didn't take me. What a relief! But he doesn't really like me at all. He kind of scared me. Thank goodness I moved. Now everyone at my new school loves me. :D

I had one a few nights ago. I was in my normal "veryunhappybutactinghyperasusual" mood and so I decided to ring my friend up and I was shaking and acting all weird on the phone so yeah.
xD Ezzie that's not really a mental breakdown love.

I had I think 3 anxiety attacks. I get them whenever I have to use an elevator(I always do whatever I can to avoid doing so.) It gets really bad so I use the stairs always.

I've never properly flipped out at anyone apart from my brother. He just winds me up so bad. I get all "I'm going to smash everything" and end up crying. Most of you probably have done the same, it's just terrible. It's doesn't happen that often, though.

But I've never had a mental breakdown. I just have my moments.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I get like that too. ;D It happens every so often, but hey. What can you do.

I've been managing all right for the most part. Sometimes I want to give up on the world and am kind of on the verge of a breakdown, if you know what I mean. But I've got my reasons to stay, and they're greater then my reasons to go, by far.

Last night.

I was waiting for something to load on the computer, so i could read it. Then my dad came along and was like "Ella, time to get off" and then I said "No. Wait until this has loaded. It's almost finished" and he was all "Fine" .So, a few seconds later, it loaded. Dad came back. "Now, can you get off" and I said "let me read it". Then, this is the flip part. I started screaming at him, because he turned the compie off. Then I ran into my room, he got me out. and Mum stepped in. I started crying, and explaining what happened. Then dad calmed me down and I went to bed and slept. The end

I get them all the time, with the anxiety and the fact I'm easy to anger.

Bottle it up 'till you can't take it anymore.

~Mew

I've never had a mental breakdown in front of anyone.

I got and still do get picked on alot, mostly because people find me an easy target, especially at work, because no matter what they say about me or anyone pertaining to me, I'll just take it. Don't get me wrong, insults hurt no matter who they're from and I have the tendency to just lock them up. People have a hard time getting to know me, mostly because I'm cautious about what I let people know about me.

I've had crying fits in my room, but who hasn't? Nothing that was out of control, no screaming, etc.

Sometimes it just feels good to cry.

I can't say I've ever had a mental breakdown. Granted, I do have a really short fuse and tend to bottle my anger up until I reach my limit and absolutely explode and have lost friends because of this, but...Yeah, I can't really think of anything that could pass for a mental breakdown. Nothing compared to what some of you guys have been through, anyway O_O

Last month or so I got a dragon temper on my whole family. Then I cried for ages outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back