Michael Jackson died?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please watch this. [Link]

I honestly believe what he's saying here. I feel so bad for him. He seems like such a nice person who honestly loved everything.

Now I don't know if he's putting on an act, but I wouldn't think so.

And for a third time, he was found innocent for molesting children. I provided links toward the top about that to help clear that up.

I've searched other interviews with him on YouTube, and he just seemed like such a caring and down to Earth person who wouldn't do such things.

But like I said before, I don't know if it's all an act or what. You can determine that for yourself.

But for me, he'll always be remembered in my mind of all the great things he did and how he revolutionized pop music.

If you get a chance, you should listen to his song called 'Childhood'. It's an autobiographical song that he wrote himself, and it is very touching.

Please watch this. [Link] 

I honestly believe what he's saying here. I feel so bad for him. He seems like such a nice person who honestly loved everything.

Now I don't know if he's putting on an act, but I wouldn't think so.

And for a third time, he was found innocent for molesting children. I provided links toward the top about that to help clear that up.

I've searched other interviews with him on YouTube, and he just seemed like such a caring and down to Earth person who wouldn't do such things.

But like I said before, I don't know if it's all an act or what. You can determine that for yourself.

But for me, he'll always be remembered in my mind of all the great things he did and how he revolutionized pop music.

If you get a chance, you should listen to his song called 'Childhood'. It's an autobiographical song that he wrote himself, and it is very touching.
Thanks for that interview.

Guys, think about it. Where were the kids parents in all of this? OBVIOUSLY they knew he was there, and the dad really wanted to use that against Micheal. He wanted his money. The kid never complained, the kid never said Michael ever did anything wrong. They just played games and stuff all night, and then the kid slept in his bed and Micheal slept on the floor. I believe he was innocent, and the dad wanted his money.

I mean, think about it. Hes loaded with cash, what better way to get money from him?

He was a little wack, but he had a good heart, I think.

Welcome. ^

He just seemed like such a gentle soul... I feel so sorry for him, and to know that acceptance is all he really wanted..

It's just heartbreaking.

I mentioned this before but I'll say it again:

To those saying "OMFG HE WOULDNT WANT TO BE REMEMBERED LIKE THAT!"

We can't ignore the bad things he did though. We make choices in our lives, good and bad, but when you're famous, you're known for both. So, Michael will be remembered about all the good things he did, but he'll also be known for the bad. It's just how it is.

Thanks for that interview.
Guys, think about it. Where were the kids parents in all of this? OBVIOUSLY they knew he was there, and the dad really wanted to use that against Micheal. He wanted his money. The kid never complained, the kid never said Michael ever did anything wrong. They just played games and stuff all night, and then the kid slept in his bed and Micheal slept on the floor. I believe he was innocent, and the dad wanted his money.

I mean, think about it. Hes loaded with cash, what better way to get money from him?

He was a little wack, but he had a good heart, I think.
well, the kid had said that Michael had touched him... but he was under a sedate, by his dad.

I think Michael was innocent, and you know why I think that?

MJ loved kids- he did a lot for them. And I don't mean in a pedo way.

It was his way of making up for the childhood he was deprived of.

I don't think he would ever do such a thing.

The kids dad was jealous of his son's preference for MJ over him,

And wanted to destroy MJ.

He wanted his money.

And the only reason why MJ didn't bring the first accusations to trial was because he didn't want to embarrass his family.

Yay, MJ was a little freaky...

But sources says he's been like that since he was a child.

A photographer took note of it, when he was taking pics of the Jackson 5.

MJ was always the non-sociable one,

And I don't blame him.

His father put him through torture as he grew up.

I think its terrible that the King Of Pop died and all,

But it is sort of a release for him.

* this is just my annalyzation of the situation, don't flame me please ;__;

Last edited by a moderator:
well, the kid had said that Michael had touched him... but he was under a sedate, by his dad.I think Michael was innocent, and you know why I think that?

MJ loved kids- he did a lot for them. And I don't mean in a pedo way.

It was his way of making up for the childhood he was deprived of.

I don't think he would ever do such a thing.

The kids dad was jealous of his son's preference for MJ over him,

And wanted to destroy MJ.

He wanted his money.

And the only reason why MJ didn't bring the first accusations to trial was because he didn't want to embarrass his family.

Yay, MJ was a little freaky...

But sources says he's been like that since he was a child.

A photographer took note of it, when he was taking pics of the Jackson 5.

MJ was always the non-sociable one,

And I don't blame him.

His father put him through torture as he grew up.

I think its terrible that the King Of Pop died and all,

But it is sort of a release for him.

* this is just my annalyzation of the situation, don't flame me please ;__;
Thank you for that.

I agree with you. Although In my opinion, I don't think he was freaky.

We can't ignore the bad things he did though. We make choices in our lives, good and bad, but when you're famous, you're known for both. So, Michael will be remembered about all the good things he did, but he'll also be known for the bad. It's just how it is.
I'm not trying to start any trouble, but can you provide me with an accurate example of some bad things that MJ has done?

I do know he's had some drug problems, but you know, other than that.

Well.

I dont think he did molest the kid.

Can you provide proof that he did?

Can you prove he was a terrible person that needs to be remembered as one?

I'm not trying to start any trouble, but can you provide me with an accurate example of some bad things that MJ has done?
I do know he's had some drug problems, but you know, other than that.
He was a pedophile. Maybe he didn't rape kids, but he certainly made them uncomfortable enough that some said things against him.

I'm not trying to start a fight either, but you can't ignore bad things he's done. You certainly can't ignore the good either though :p

Well.I dont think he did molest the kid.

Can you provide proof that he did?

Can you prove he was a terrible person that needs to be remembered as one?
:p I never said he should be remembered as a pedphile. I said that when you're famous you're known for good and bad choices. It's how it is, He shouldn't be remembered for the bad, but you can't just ignore the bad.

And can you prove he didn't do them? No one really can.

You can't prove he did or didn't. So, it's pretty much what you believe.

He was a pedophile. Maybe he didn't rape kids, but he certainly made them uncomfortable enough that some said things against him.
I'm not trying to start a fight either, but you can't ignore bad things he's done. You certainly can't ignore the good either though :p
That's not my opinion of it, but we're all entitled to opinions and I'm not going to disagree with you. :p

I just think he loved the children so much he didn't think of being a pedophile, and while what other people did think was pedo-like, he didn't think of it as being that way... that's what I think was in his mind.

But no one really knows, since no one really knew him personally, so we can't really have accurate knowledge of what was really going on.

That's not my opinion of it, but we're all entitled to opinions and I'm not going to disagree with you. :p
I just think he loved the children so much he didn't think of being a pedophile, and while what other people did think was pedo-like, he didn't think of it as being that way... that's what I think was in his mind.

But no one really knows, since no one really knew him personally, so we can't really have accurate knowledge of what was really going on.
I won't disagree either, this is a civil argument and I'm glad you hear me out :p

Even if he didn't do it, he'll still be remembered for it though, but along with his good things. I'm just saying he won't be forgotten for either things, I'm not saying he should be remembered as a bad pedo or a great legend, I'm just saying you can't ignore the good or bad. Even if he didn't do it.

I just can't believe. I seriously can't.

Michael Jackson dead? Nuh-uh, impossible.

But then I saw the 75375837483274287492847 websites with articles about him.

And CNN, NBC, 7 News, FOX, HLN, CW,ect. all had news story's about him.

And when I searched "MI" on Channel Search most of the results were about him.

I just can't bring myself to believe anything anymore *sniff* Or cry, either.

Poor Farah Fawcett, also.

(Other news, don't read if you are easily offended, highlight if you aren't:

No more Michael Jackson jokes? dang.

^ That was extremely rude and mean.

No one should be happy for someones death, or sad you cant joke about him anymore.

^ That was extremely rude and mean.
No one should be happy for someones death, or sad you cant joke about him anymore.
I agree That really was uncalled for. I'm not easily offended, but there's no excuse to put that. Now's not really the time for things like that. He just died. Making Jokes about dead people is very uncalled for.

)It was a joke, man. I'm 11, I used to joke about Michael Jackson all the time.

But didn't I say I was extremely sad about him dying and that I couldn't believe it?

(And that was BEFORE he died, that I made jokes about him.)

I won't disagree either, this is a civil argument and I'm glad you hear me out ;)
Even if he didn't do it, he'll still be remembered for it though, but along with his good things. I'm just saying he won't be forgotten for either things, I'm not saying he should be remembered as a bad pedo or a great legend, I'm just saying you can't ignore the good or bad. Even if he didn't do it.
Yeah I'll agree with you there.

With all the controversy around him it's sometimes hard not to, even if you had no idea what was going on. I mean, I don't really think anyone will know exactly what happened, so that, in turn, creates the belief that he was a pedophile, which many people are sticking to.

I just happened to think differently about the situation. :eek:

But all in all, he was a very amazing musician, and I'm glad that he's got that going for him, and hopefully, society will choose the good over the bad.

)It was a joke, man. I'm 11, I used to joke about Michael Jackson all the time.
But didn't I say I was extremely sad about him dying and that I couldn't believe it?

(And that was BEFORE he died, that I made jokes about him.)
Still now's not the time for that. It's rude.

Yeah I'll agree with you there.
With all the controversy around him it's sometimes hard not to, even if you had no idea what was going on. I mean, I don't really think anyone will know exactly what happened, so that, in turn, creates the belief that he was a pedophile, which many people are sticking to.

I just happened to think differently about the situation. :eek:

But all in all, he was a very amazing musician, and I'm glad that he's got that going for him, and hopefully, society will choose the good over the bad.
Yes. No one can really know what happened, it just depends what YOU think happened.

Yes. No one can really know what happened, it just depends what YOU think happened.
Exactly. And both of our opinions are out there now, so I guess that's that. :eek: It'll just have to be what everyone else's opinion on the situation is.

Latest posts

Back