Miley Cyrus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiboy12

Reaction score
Miley Cyrus took some pictures of herself pulling up her shirt while in her underwear.

Here's a quote.

"So maybe Miley Cyrus will follow in her family's footsteps instead of Britney's. In that case, she'll release one mediocre but sensationally well-received single and fade into obscurity.

It's always easy to blame the parents. But for some reason I find it almost impossible to blame the "Achy Breaky Heart" guy for anything. I mean come on... he's the "Achy Breaky Heart" guy"

*Removed* - Please don't post that again.

The guides might remove it but I don't mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
...I hate those stupid myspace poses she takes, and not only that, she makes millions of them, with the same facial expression (pouty kissy face). They're so dumb. Geez. She should just stop. All my friends take pics like that, but she just overloads with them!

But I guess if that floats her boat...

Oh, and that pic was kind of weird.

Bamcr

what picture???? but um yeah there is no where else to ask this question so here goes:

How does the topic system work??? I have sent in some topics but they are never on tama talk. Sometimes I see guides closing topics. If they are going to close them, why do they publish the topic?

what picture???? but um yeah there is no where else to ask this question so here goes:
How does the topic system work??? I have sent in some topics but they are never on tama talk. Sometimes I see guides closing topics. If they are going to close them, why do they publish the topic?
It depends on where you put it. Some boards need moderator approval.

I heard.

Now, this is her to blame- it's a bit different from the other pics. Those were private, messing around pics. These are what she put up for all to see.

I don't think she can wriggle out of this one. If she really wanted them "private" she wouldn't have put them on a public site. :/

I heard.
Now, this is her to blame- it's a bit different from the other pics. Those were private, messing around pics. These are what she put up for all to see.

I don't think she can wriggle out of this one. If she really wanted them "private" she wouldn't have put them on a public site. :/
Exactly.

My mom always tells me to be careful what I put on the internet cause anyone can get it. The difference between me and miley is millions of girls look up to her

I heard.

Agreed.

Do NOT compare Miley Cyrus to Avril Lavigne.

Avril is WAY more mature and can handle herself better than any little 15 year old.

I agree with you, FireCracker. No one wants two Brittneys. And, just like Brittney, Miley's starting off very popular. Wonder how long that will last until everyone hates her? =\

Avril Lavigne is nothing like Miley Cyrus. Please don't compare them. 'Cause Avril is amazing, Miley, not so much.

~Sorlink =3

I love this thread. My sister is a MileyTard. She worships her. Everytime I say something bad about her. My parents yell at me because my stupid little sister bursts into tears. Because of stupid Miley I couldn't get a v5.

I always expected Miley to end up like Brittney. Nobody ever believed me. But she is already starting. Miley is not like Avril. Avril is mature, sensible and well..Doesn't do that.

~ChibiMuffins

We can't judge one star against another- especially because 1. There are in totally different sections of stardom and 2. Avril is much older than her. Avril does have some dirt on her, though, and just because you like one and not the other doesn't dismiss eithers' wrong doings.

Do NOT compare Miley Cyrus to Avril Lavigne.Avril is WAY more mature and can handle herself better than any little 15 year old.
Yea Avril Rox! I like Miley Cyrus. I don't love her nor hate her. I do not worship her. :angry:

But I really think she is becoming Britney :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back