Miley Cyrus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really too bad. :( I don't advise that you see those pictures, but why would Miley do such a thing? Honestly, does she want to set a good example or a bad one? I liked her as a star, not as a little... oh, I'm not saying it.

I heard.
Now, this is her to blame- it's a bit different from the other pics. Those were private, messing around pics. These are what she put up for all to see.

I don't think she can wriggle out of this one. If she really wanted them "private" she wouldn't have put them on a public site. :/
True.

It's probably to get attention, or something.

No other reason for posting it everywhere.

mametchi :(

I always expected Miley to end up like Brittney. Nobody ever believed me. But she is already starting. Miley is not like Avril. Avril is mature, sensible and well..Doesn't do that.

~ChibiMuffins
I thought so ,too.

Somehow, I just knew that crazy girl would go wild.

mametchi :(

Dolphin Picture that is "Racy":

Ok, I am just FED UP! SHE ISNT WEARING A SKIMPY BIKINI, IT'S A SWIMSUIT THEY GIVE TO PEOPLE WHO PAY TO GO ON A DOLPHIN!

How the bloody hummbugg is it a skimpy bikini, she's sitting on the dolphin like a normal person, but if a celebrity does it, it's considered "racy". >.> Come on people.

Stage double:

SHE HAD TO GET CHANGED, ATLEAST SHE DIDNT STOP THE BLOODY CONCERT.

Candy "Racy" Photos:

No, don't get me bloody started. >.<

Pretty annoyed girl,

~SG~

*Curse=changed -TWP*

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actually worried, This is what my Mom said while watching Brittany breaking news and AD for her ''Best of Both worlds Concert''

''Thats how she is going to become in a few years, like britany'', Mom said

''I sure hope not, but i wonder what she would do :p '' I said

And now this topic is telling what she did with her shirt EW!

~TP~ ;)

P.S. She can't dance either, she trys to crump, and pop and its soo funny, not that i am any better LOL .. sorry :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actually worried, This is what my Mom said while watching Brittany breaking news and AD for her ''Best of Both worlds Concert''
''Thats how she is going to become in a few years, like britany'', Mom said

''I sure hope not, but i wonder what she would do ;) '' I said

And now this topic is telling what she did with her shirt EW!

~TP~ ;)

P.S. She can't dance either, she trys to crump, and pop and its soo funny, not that i am any better LOL .. sorry :lol:
By the way, have you heard that Miley always has cared for Britney?

Remember, when they reached out for her and invited her over for thanksgiving?

Yeah...

mametchi :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back