Minutemen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too chellybelly... i think he's kinda cute, but not hot. lol
I agree with you and Chellybell. And, its not chellybelly, it's chelllybell. In another post she said she hated to be called chellybelly :ichigotchi: (you owe me one, chellybell. Just kidding. :huh: lol) But I don't think he's cute. There's a lot more tv stars who are guys and they're waaaaaaaay cuter. This boy from my class is cuter than him :D . lol. Jason Dolley's a good actor though.

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to think that his hair was like CRAZEE, but now i think it looks good on him :huh:

It dosent matter if someone calles the same sex as you cute Its not like I have feeling for him its just a good looking guy Xp
lol. :) I know. I'm a girl and I can think other girls are pretty. It's as you said, it's not like I actually have feelings for them. ewwwwwww! >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
JASON DOLLEY IS NOT CUTE!!! And definetely not hot. Why does everyone think that he is? This boy from my class is cuter than him.
No offence but that is just your opinion.

No offence but that is just your opinion.
I know. Sorry if I sounded rude but I just want to know why everyone likes him so much. :huh: And Sakura, couldn't you say it a nicer way instead of, "dude, look at his hair and face." Everyone has different opinions and Sakura, you like him a lot and think he's super hot. In my opinion, he's not hot or cute. But that's ok cause we all have different opinions.

Latest posts

Back