Minutemen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. Sorry if I sounded rude but I just want to know why everyone likes him so much. :huh: And Sakura, couldn't you say it a nicer way instead of, "dude, look at his hair and face." Everyone has different opinions and Sakura, you like him a lot and think he's super hot. In my opinion, he's not hot or cute. But that's ok cause we all have different opinions.
How was what I said rude? O_O

Well anyway, I can wait to see the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said rude. You made it sound like you were the queen of the world or something and that everyone must  love Jason Dolley or else. And I'm not a dude. I'm a girl. :l
Oh, Sorry.

See if I can remeber right, she asked what I see in him, I said "Look at his face and hair" I meant as in that why I think he's hot and FYI I call everybody dude :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Sorry.See if I can remeber right, she asked what I see in him, I said "Look at his face and hair" I meant as in that why I think he's hot and FYI I call everybody dude :]
That's ok. :huh: You call everyone dude? lol. :D I called my friend dude once (who was a girl) and she thought I was weird when I called her dude. lol :D Which actor do you think is the cutest? I like Matthew Underwood from Zoey 101. ^^. I have to agree Jason Dolley's a good actor though, and I like him. Like him as an actor, I don't mean he's cute or anything.

That's ok. :huh: You call everyone dude? lol. :D I called my friend dude once (who was a girl) and she thought I was weird when I called her dude. lol :D Which actor do you think is the cutest? I like Matthew Underwood from Zoey 101. ^^. I have to agree Jason Dolley's a good actor though, and I like him. Like him as an actor, I don't mean he's cute or anything.
Ya, see I used to hang out with my brothers friends alot so instead of remebering there names I just callled them dude, so ever since then I just call people that.

Which was does Matthew Underwood play? which charater?

So im watching it right now and its really good i LOVE those white outfit

Latest posts

Back