Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No prob." He muttured, then ducked at the next grenade.

In between the two grenades, Axie ran over to the cave. "...Grenades...hurt..." She muttered, her arm severly burned. "...Comon...." she said, heading for the entrance.

Jordan heard humans coming closer. "They have guns now.." She looked up at him, that "What are we supposed to do next" look.

Taya: *a granade falls inside the tree* O-o Oh snap *chants**dissappears ust before the tree explodes**reappears with Sorrow, sora and Willlard* *phew*

Tod: *flys down and bites a human*

Axie, despite her wound, was killing off the humas in demented ways one by one.

"Stay here..." he said, then he ran around the corner. there was gunfire for a bit, then it stopped. All that could be heard was one man screaming his last bloddy words.

Sorrow: *makes the ice dissapear and acts like a human to a teenager* help me....

???: sure! are you hurt?

Sorrow: *pretends to be hurt* yes

???: ....

Sorrow: *hugs him, and then icicles come out of her side and stabs him to death*

Willard: O_O

Sora: O_O

Taya: *sees* O-o Woh....i wish i could do that...

Tod: *killing humans*

Taya: *saying spells**blows up 10 humans at once*

Tod: *killing humans*

Taya: *eyes glow black**smirks**the ground opens up and atleast 20 or more humans fall in, nearly takeing some of the creatures with them*

Tod: TAYA B CAREFUL

Taya:..hn *fights*

Tod: *rolls his eyes**kills more*

Sorrow: *freezing more and spots another teenager looking her, he starts to run*

Sorrow: why are you running?! *grabs him, and cutsn his head off*

Sora: *snaps aneck*

Willard: *turned into a bat and carried 5 humans off and dropped them, and they crashed into the floor and died*

Taya: *keeps killing more people*

Tod: *pants**getting exosted*

Sorrow: *freezes more humans*

Sora: I am too tired... *passes out*

Willard: Sora! *grabs him and flies him far away and puts him down an comes back*

Taya:..*somewat worried about Sora*..hope he's ok..

Tod: *fight*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back