Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade stepped back a few feet, then ran forward, jumping down into the abyss.

Avi randomly tackled Alli. "Heya baby!"

"I was. But.... her path was one I couldn't follow, you see. Physically or emotionally. It was her journey, not mine to make. So I came back, because... I don't ever want to leave your side, ever."

Avi wrapped her arms around him and held him close. "I love you too," she murmured, resting her chin on the top of his head.

"I was too," she replied, cuddling even closer to him. "I'll never leave you again." She then pulled herself away so that she could tilt his chin up and kiss him lovingly.

Avi thought his giggle was adorable, but she didn't tell him that. Instead, she smiled and said, "As you make me happy, Alli." She stroked his face with her hand.

Avi gently said, "Well... I'm a little bit thirsty." Her hand moved to his neck, and she traced it with her finger. "May I?" She asked, blushing.

Avi leaned forward, pressing her soft lips against his neck. She moved her lips around, trying to find his soft spot.

Avi pulled back quickly, a worried look on her face. "What's wrong!? Did I hurt you???"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back