Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He took a minuet to calm himself down from his little 'flair'- when he did, he said this, "You say you dont want to have to go home and tell your children they wont see momma again. But what would happen when naither of you came home? What would they think? ...What do they think now? Maybe thier depressed, or alone, or scared. Maybe their angry. But they need their dad, Willard, they need their mom, too, but if she never comes back... They need someone."

Willard sighed, "... o-okay.." But he started to cry violently, wailing. "she's all i got!" He shouted, "i can barely take care of myself on my own.. how am i expected to be able to take care of my kids and catalin on my own. i can't do it! i'll crack under pressure. i'll try to die again. i've had numerous suicide attempts in my life. she saved me, Vinn. without her, i'm nothing."

Avi was pacing anxiously, back and forth.

Jade nodded and stole down the hallway with ease, almost like a ninja!

Aroused by the shouting, Axie's eyes gleamed twords her husbands- she took him up wilently, holding him close. "Willard..." She whispered. Vinn couldnt speak while this was going on.

Croy was silent among the two, all four of his ears in different positions, catching different sounds.

"they're taking you tonight or tomorrow morning!" Willard buried his face into her. "Axie.. Axie, I don't want you gone.. What if you never come back?" His tears wet her shirt, soaking it.

Avi spread her wings and plucked out a few feathers absentmindedly, letting the soft white down fall to the ground.

Jade suddenly stopped in front of the farthest door down the hallway. "He's in here..." She whispered.

"Axie..." He sobbed, taking shaky breathes. "i don't think they'll make you just have one kid. they're probably going to keep you for the rest of your life that you can have kids."

Alli watched her, "hey.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jade picked the lock, then went into the room. It was pitch black, except for a pair of emerald green eyes, glowing in the darkness.

"Toby! It's me!"

Toby blinked a couple of times, then feebly whispered, "Jade! Jade! They... stuck me with needles!" His voice sounded... deep. Very deep.

Avi looked up at Alli. "So, are your braces gone? Lemme see lemme see!"

Croy stopped, and pulled her back, covering her mouth. "Shshs... Hear it?" his voice, was barely audiable. "People."

Axie held him close, shaking her head. "Willard, we naturally stop having kids after a certain amount of time or kids."

Jade's eyes widened. Everything was starting to unravel.

Avi giggled and clapped her hands together. "They're so pretty!"

Croy let go of her and started to search the wall, and, coming across a knob, turned the lights on dully for her to see what was in there with them and how to get out her brother.

"..I did, didnt I." She sounded defeated. "...Vinn?"

Vinn was quiet, thinking. "It depends on what tactic the y use.... to get her producing kids. She could be done in a matter of a few years."

A young boy was chained to the wall, his mouth taped shut.

A man stood in the middle of the room, eyeing them with scorn.

Avi said, "Smile for me!"

Croy wasnt able to distinguish the two of them, even now- the man, his very pulse was muffled.

"....Jade?" He whispered, for only her to hear.

"Shsh!" Vinn sighed, stroking Willards head like he was used to doing that with people. Axie held him close, kissing him, rocking him, trying to make him feel better.

Jade said, "Croy... get out of here. Now!" She kept her eyes glued to the man, who only seemed to want to deal with Jade and Toby.

Jade turned to Croy, angrily. "Croy, please! Do this for me! If you're my friend, you'll-" But she was cut off when she was hit by a wave of electric energy, then thrown into the wall.

The man was holding a large metallic weapon, that almost was like a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back