Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan looked up when the gunfire stopped completely. In front of her lay Hige. Tears began to stream down her face, and she forgot the pain of the bullet wounds, and came the pain of loss.. Jordan leaned over him. "No... No..." She whispered. "Hige.. Hige!" Her voice wavered, in distress.

blood made a pool benith him, trickling out of his many bulletholes. it trickled out of his mmouth too, and some from the corner of his eye. He opened them slowly, painfully. "...jordan..." he whispered almost inaudiable.

Jordan was now crying. "No.. Hige.. Don't.. Y-you'll be alright, Hige.." She said quietly. She sat there, hugging him, ignoring the pain and the bullets still shooting past them.

Jordan lifted his hand to her face gently. "I... I.." She didn't know what to say.. The pain of seeing Hige down, hurt, dieing... It hurt. She almost couldn't take it anymore. "Hige.." She groaned, tears still streaming down her face.

Jordan slowly rest his head in her lap. "I love you too, Hige..." She whispered, as she wiped the hair out of his face. Face tearstained, she just sat there with Hige's motionless body. She had to finish it for him... Overwhelming sorrow and rage came over her, but she couldn't move.

~Now your all probably wondring how I would have killed Axie, right(I was really expecting her to die...she had a very inteisting death planned.)

Alos, I was stuck on having his last words start with 'is this fine, im not fine' and '...you kill me....well..' ^.^

Sure. OK, what did you have planned for Axie...

Jordan kissed Hige on the cheek. She looked up, staring at the now silent gunmen with surprising rage.

Hige's cold body was icy to the touch already, the blood had stopped flowing...

Axie....

Well, All Willard had to do actually was kiss her. the moment he did, Axie would have been off guard, even for a second. And then a gunman, named Ketsune, would have shot her it the head, killing her instantly. The bullet would have lodged in her forehead, thus missing Willard altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool.

Jordan stood up. The last tear rolled down her cheek, and she went full vampire. Her hair was jet-black, as well as her eyes, filled with rage and hunger. She attacked all the gunmen one by one, many bullets wizzed by, but she kept fighting until all gunmen were totally annhialated, and she fell to her knees. She looked down, her hair falling in front of her face.

Jordan looked up, and, seeing no gunmen, went back to Hige. She stared at the body sadly.

Yes. Higes wasnt as good as Axies. Axie had a unique one ^.^

I really thought she would be the one who died though lol...

Axie sighed and leaned agenst the wall. "....What a great day." She said sarcasticly.

Willard: *ran up the wall and looked down at her* i wonder what time it is.

yeah.. i kinda thought axie was going to die for some reason... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back