Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan dragged Hige back to the tree where they had met before, along with the others. She yelled for the others, sat down, and hugged her knees.

Jordan was silent. She stared grimly but sadly at the body that lay in front of her.

"Shot... Both of us... He got the worst of it, though..." Jordan didn't want to mention that he had died to save her. She felt absolutely terrible, to the point of suicide, just to be with him again...

Sora: *eyes turn blue* i could attempt to revive him.. but i don't know if it would work...

Sorrow: hmmn...

Willard: this is horrible...

Sorrow: Sora... is kinda strange.. there were times when certain people died.. he brought them back... it was strange... it probably won't work though...

Willard: i doubt it too....

Sora: *sighs* probably not...

Jordan was slowly sinking into denial, as if it were quicksand. She stared blankly. "Leave him be.." she said, almost inaudibly. "It's unnatural..." She looked away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sora: *heaks Jordan* hmmn... to try... *attempts to bring Hige back, doesn't know if it worked or not*

Sorrow: *watching*

Willard: *watching silently*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back