Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Rose is the daughter and inheritant of a voodoo preist and of mass voodoo power. Touch it, and she not only has a taste of your essence, for a week or so you will be amble to feel the pulse of her vibe. And its not pleasent."

Rose scouled at Vinn, but it wasnt as cruel as it could be, more like a dissapoint child mad at a parent.

He spoke again. "Ismenee and Antigone dont speak regularly, or often. they speak in cryptic messages, taken out of olde liturature and epics and poems that somehow fit into a conversation."

Willard blinked, "so.. no one to have a good conversation with?" He mumbled, "boring. not only am i tortured, taken away from axie, but freaking bored to death? this sucks."

Vinn was amused. "Aha. Allyster talks. Im sure Relak will talk if you talk to him enough. And when the twins start talking, its intruiging. Youll never want them to stop."

Axie had wandered by Ruby, who now offered her the stone. However, Ruby seemed different with Axie. Axie touched the stone despite the warning, and the two of them suddenly seemed to bond, Axie laughing a little bit in moments f silence.

This confused vinn, and it held his intrest, but god knows how much time he really had left to study the random connection.

Axie and Ruby looked at each other, and then she looked up. "Because I knew she wouldnt hurt me with it."

Vinn screwed up his face. "What?"

"I smelt it on her. It was different form the emotion she was giving off around you Willard, I knew she just wanted to see weather or not I would trust her."

Last edited by a moderator:
They looked at him with similar curiosity, but Antigone stood, approching the bar and holding out her hand gently. Her snow white fingers were beautiful compared to willards see through, sickly looking fingers.

Ismenee went on.

"Since we two sisters were bereft of brothers twain, killed in one day by twofold blow; and since in this last night the Argive host hath fled, know no more, whether my fortune be brighter, or more grievous. "

Ismenee finished her little statement, and then laid down on her fancy little cushions, her eyes closing delicatly.

Antigone seemed unaffected, and did not reply to her sister. Instead, she fisnished hers;

"From the highest to the lowest of you, I bid you a hearty welcome."

Vinn looked enthralled. "Arnt they fascinating?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back