Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently my filthy mind is to advanced for you xDD

BnD - Bondage and Dominance

SnM - Sadomasochism

It was interesting and scarring for those listening to me xDD

She breathed slowly, in and out, unsure of what to say next. Faintly, she felt Willards breath on her neck.

She shivered agian, in response to the touch, and the smile returned to his face. Barely. "...Lets turn me again soon."

I knew that, Axie.

I was just like "lolwhut?"

"Let's go to bed." Willard whispered. "I love you."

Isaac nodded. "We'll make preparations tomorrow." He licked his lips, and then pressed them on the back of Dani's neck. "You're just oh so sweet~"

Im glad you knew that, a lot of people dont understand the abbreviations xDD

But nah, Im just really, really good at being perverted.

She took in a breath and shook her head. "You sleep, I guess... Im not tired anymore." She resumed running a hand through his hair, eyes glistening in the darkness. "Not enough, anyways."

Dani let out a whimper, a mixture between the odd feelings of want and excitement mixed with his own perception of love for this man. "Thank... Thank you..."

Last edited by a moderator:
... I'm good at being awesome :D

And I love being perverted. I creep on my friend Mia all the time <3

"I'm sorry if it's my fault you can't sleep." Willard whispered, now yawning.

Isaac now moved, so he could sit in front of Dani. His smile was warm as he pulled the other close. "You're blushing."

Haha, I boast about my 'Im "single" so I get more everything then you" life to all my friends xDD

And its true. I've turned into such a player xDD

"Don't worry about it." She murmured, her voice monotonous but honest. "I need the thinking time or whatever anyways. And if Vinn wakes up, I want to be able to talk to him."

Dani giggled slightly, burning into Isaacs shoulder. "...I am?"

I don't bother with people anymore. I have friends and that is all. I don't know anyone, don't find anyone attractive like that, and what not. So I'm just the... The person of the group who's like "meh" xD

In other words,a loser~

"Alright. I'mma go to bed. Night."

Isaac nodded. "You're my cute little tomato~" He kissed Dani's nose.

I find people plenty attractive. I just don't want to hang around with people xDD

"...Night." She said, staring blankly at the wall. Upstairs, she could hear the faint shuffling of a waking person.

"Eww." Dani giggled, covering up her face. "Nooo~ Hate tomatos~"

I mean, I'll find people good looking, but I'm like "Forget this son". I'm just... I dunno. Retardedly shy when it comes to stuff like that. I'm very social though, so I make no sense.

-does not know what to type for Willard and Axie, bro-

"Then you're my little cherry." He pressed his lips against Dani's. "You're just so beautiful~ Like a little dolly."

Aha, Im not shy at all. Just a d*ck 8D

-then why did you set the escape sate for the night, bro-

"Like the one you made for me." Dani whispered, breath ghosting over Isaacs face.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a real a** when I want to be. I'm very neutral towards everything. And with that comes shyness because when I do try to not be neutral, I suck.

-because I'm awesome-

"Way better than that doll." Isaac whispered. "You're so much prettier and you actually talk back. You aren't cold china- you're warm flesh. You have a scent, you breathe. So I suppose you're better than a doll, to be honest."

Haha, People at my school have learned to not try and start anything with me... because, not only can I not be offended by anything, but I also have the sharpest tongue and the most apathetic nature. I can be very offensive and not take any offense in their insulting returns 8D

-We could always bump it up, bro-

Dani smiled widely at this, bidy shivering slightly with pleasure. "Im better~" Dani giggled, flashing crooked and somewhat broken teeth from years of abuse. "Yeay~ Yay~"

I fail horribly at insulting people. And nothing insults me anymore unless it is about my bad eye or my thumbs. Otherwise I stopped caring.

-hmmmn, sounds plausible-

Isaac nodded, stroking Dani's cheek with his thumb. "So much better. You're so rare." He kissed the other again, laying Dani down a bit. "Giggle for me please?"

Blagghhhhhhh, I don't know what to post. So here I go!

That night, marie wandered into the graveyard, a cloak and hood pulled over her to keep her warm. She never really had problems with cemeteries or ghosts, either. She waited near the gate, to see when Gale would show up.

Miranda was stumbling along the dirt path in the woods, and she could hear the sounds of the rapids up ahead. It made her somewhat sad, because she figured Nick would stop there, and then she would go to her family's town alone. And, although she wouldn't openly tell him, she had grown extremely fond of him, in a romantic way. She swore loudly when she fell down, scraping her hands and knees against some rocks on the path.

Marie said, "Yes, you have told me. But we're doing this for a friend, so it'll be worth it, I'm sure!" She walked forward, her shoes crunching against the frosted grass. She stopped at a particular tombstone, getting out her spellbook. "All right, let's see..." Softly, she began to murmur incantations.

Gale read over the tombstone. "Carmen C. Alessi." He read it over a few times, his eyes narrowing. "Hey Marie, I don't think that's-" He was cut off when a bright light came from the ground, a transparent hand reaching up at the night time sky. Another hand appeared out of the ground, and the ghost started to push it's way out of the ground. "Who do ya think you are calling me out this late at night?" Gale was right- the spirit was a man. An Italian one at that, dressed in a pinstriped suit. He was handsome to say the least, but not what they were looking for. Now Gale looked at Marie, holding in his laughter. "See why I told you it's not a good idea?"

"But the name was Carmen! Carmen is normally a female name! Ugh!" Fuming, she murmured another incantation, making the ghost go back into his grave. "Goodness gracious, that was frustrating. Let me see here..." She pulled out a cemetery guide and peered through names. Once she decided on one, she walked to the tombstone and summoned the ghost. This time she got it right, and a pretty female ghost flew from the ground.

She had long black hair, and big purple eyes. She was pretty in a different way, and looked somewhat exotic. "Hello," she said, seeming somewhat annoyed, her voice having a slight Russian accent. "What do you want?"

Marie said, "Well, we have a ghost friend, and he needs company. Interested?"

The ghost thought about it, then said, "I will meet him. But first, an introduction. I am Vriska Tzelanova. Nice to meet you."

Gale smirked. "I looked at the last name and knew it was a guy. Carmen is an Italian man's name." He licked his lips, in need of something to drink. When the female ghost appeared, he looked at Marie, mouthing her a 'congradulations'. "I'm Gale, and this here is Marie."

Marie said, "And our ghost friend's name is Gorv. He's really quite kind, I hope you'll like him!"

"Oh... the ghost is a man? Are you sure this isn't some ploy to create a romance or something?" Vriska asked, giving a wary look.

Marie said, "I never said it wasn't, but friendship is just fine! Now, follow us if you please!" She started walking towards the academy, and called out, "Grov! Gorv! I have someone who wants to meet you!"

There was a light in the distance- a tiny blue orb. It got bigger and bigger as it approached the group of three. Finally Gorv stood in front of them, a smile on his face. "Hello guys~ Good evening." He held a book in his arms, his face covered in somekind of soot. He hadn't noticed the female ghost behind them. "I'm working on a new spell but it isn't coming out quite right..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back