Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie said, "Oh! That sounds like fun!" he took a step back so Vriska and Gorv could finally meet. the female ghost eyed him with suspicion at first, then giggled when she saw the soot on Gorv's face.

"You must be Gorv. I'm Vriska. It's nice to meet you," Vriska said, extending her hand to him.

Gorv took her hand in his, shaking it. He nodded. "It's nice to meet you too-" There was a loud growl from the clocktower and there was an explosion of light within. "... Curses! It's getting out- I gotta go!" He ran away now to the tower, letting out a shrill scream when what ever was in there threw his couch out of the window.

Marie watched with surprise as Gorv flew away, and then her jaw dropped when Vriska followed him quickly.

"You need help?" Vriska asked as she moved alongside him, then went to retrieve the couch as best as she could. "Oof!" She grunted as the large object passed through her, and frowned greatly.

"You don't know how to materialize- I'll teach you. For now just follow me please." He floated up to the broken window, frowning at the monster within. He yelled out something, and the monster turned into a little blanket. Gorv hissed. "You behave yourself, you hear?"

Vriska sighed and followed Gorv up to the window, then peeked inside with slight confusion. She was amazed when the monster transformed into the small blanket, and she couldn't help but gasp. "That's fantastic!" The ghost woman exclaimed, clapping her hands delightedly.

"A school of magic, hm? I must have died before it was built, I don't remember such a school in this town," Vriska mused, a thoughtful look crossing her face. She floated over to Gorv and peered at the shrunken down, transformed monster. "I wasn't a magician, but I was a medium."

Fail on my part, foo xD

"Ah, a medium. Haven't seen too many of those." He nodded, picking up the blanket. "I would advise you to be a good little monster and go lay down on my bed or something." He hissed at the blanket. He let go, the blanket floating over to the small bed on the other side of the room.

YEAH FOO! I will cuuuuuut you! xD

Vriska smiled at Gorv, then floated over beside him. "You are a very handsome ghost, Gorv. The girl failed to mention that to me..." She grinned and playfully touched his hair. In her life, she'd been a medium, and friendly towards the boys, of course.

Oh yes I did, gurrrl!

Vriska shrugged and said, "Well, thank you, Gorv. I like to think that, somehow, I can impress you just a bit. Now, you were going to teach me how to materialize?" She sat on the window sill, smiling at him flirtatiously.

Vriska watched him with interest, remaining firmly planted on the sill, not wanting to be too distracting. "You have many books, Gorv. I suppose you've collected them over the years?"

"I was the Lord of this school till I was murdered. All the books were neccessary." He smiled gently. "Also I want to be as human like as possible in my after life, so all these books help with ideas for spells."

Jinx.

You're story of the IRL Ellis.

fills me with ENVY xDD

God I wish we had people like that in Florida. All the good ol' boys stay FAR AWAY from Orlando, apparently.

Every time I hear about missing an awesome southerner, I press this button

Dani giggled lightly, blue eyes filled with curiosity and adoration in equal parts.

Nick had been paying close attention to his compatriot over the course of the past few days, his emotions at war under the seemingly cool and collected surface of his outward demeanor. He had plans, sure, he was calculating... he was considering Miranda in them, he was thinking of every outcome between the pair.

He was confused as to why he wanted to bring her with him, solely because he wanted to be with her. It was a more foreign emotion then he was used to.

He belatedly went to break her fall, anyhow, when she had tripped; settling for a short apology seemed oddly empty.

The guy who sits next to me agreed with the fact he was Ellis in IRL and we were hysterical xD no one else understood why so we just fist bumped and got sad when the Ellis guy left. It was identical though. I was like YOOOOOO.

Isaac kissed Dani, his own cheeks red. "You make me so warm, you know?"

God, I wish we had Ellis's in Florida xDD

"Im so little thought." Dani maneuvered around a bit to place his head on Isaacs shoulder. "I cant even keep myself warm."

TELL HIM YOU HAVE AN AWESOME FRIEND IN FLORIDA

WHO WILL LISTEN TO ALL HIS STORIES ALWAYS

/jealous

Dani let out a long sigh, somewhere between comfortable and lonely. "Theres no people here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back