Morino Group Hatch Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, interesting story. I learned something new today.

As I'm sure you guys know, the white and brown Morino were hatched together (within 10s of eachother, to be exact).

The white was weighed about 45mg, and went into it's cocoon as soon as it woke up this morning.

The brown one weighs ~40mg (by now, was 35mg this morning), and has yet to cocoon. The white one has cocooned about 10 hours ago as of now.

Until the white cocooned, both had been attacked only once. Difference being that the white weighed more due to ~5 games total.

The brown has had many games... and yea, still no cocoon. So weird.

Anyways, since this morning, my brown one has been attacked TWICE more. Yes, that's 2 times~!

I had meetings all afternoon and didn't pause it. I'm just keeping it awake and riding the waves. Hopefully it doesn't die, LOL.

Such a bad parent.

Anyone know why the white would've cocooned so much faster? :huh:

8ec3ad32f98111e2b05522000ae902ef_7.jpg

Update on adam, he got stepped on twice more today... .Sigh... Every time I was 1 second too late!! GRRR!!!!

today he has the age of 2 yrs, he is growing up so fast! (well compared to another tama slow hehe)

And his weight is wow 48 mg what a heavy fat worm I've got!

Well Maple is now sleeping (ok, he's been sleeping for almost 2 hours) and since I have a feeling he will be going into his cocoon as soon as he wakes up I took pictures of his stats and the weird spot he's sleeping at on the screen right now.

tumblr_mqs86lshEx1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

Weird huh? He always sleeps in the middle of the screen. Anyways here's his stats.

Hunger Happiness

tumblr_mqs86lshEx1rz8krpo2_250.jpg
tumblr_mqs86lshEx1rz8krpo3_250.jpg

Age and Weight

tumblr_mqs86lshEx1rz8krpo4_500.jpg

He's a chunky little guy, just not as chunky as foreverwaiting's little adam^-^

UPDATE!

tumblr_mqt2151Ati1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

I was correct, Maple went into his cocoon as soon as he woke up this morning! Also sorry for how dark the photo is, lighting down here sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick update from me, too :)
Photos tonight!!

White Morino evolved when it woke up this morning into a Mushibatch!
rown Morino went into it's cocoon when it woke up this morning. I'm keeping it on the warmer side. I'm interested to see what happens... we'll have to wait until this time, tomorrow.

Anyways, yes, photos later tonight.

Whoo!!!! When I checked Adam the fat worm of mine, he was in his cocoon, I'm going to try to keep things on the warm side and not, and I repeat NOT toast him.

And there will be pictures tonight (not that a cocoon is all that exciting.... Okay well on the mothra it is, because that lasts for an hour...)

ok, it's almost been 12 hours since maple went into his cocoon (ok, maybe not 12 hours yet... still have another 3 hours to go) and his temp has only changed once. I'm checking on him every 15 minutes though to make sure I don't toast him this time around^-^

So I did pause him over night

And I didn't fix the clock this morning so I can keep better track of when he's supposed to come out... I've got about 5 and a half ours to go

WOOT! Less than 5 hours till Maple emerges from his cocoon now! I paused him over night otherwise he would of emerged at 9am this morning^-^ Can't wait to see who I get this time around.

Update: Maple emerged from his cocoon at 6pm, what did I get though? The exact same character I had before he went into his cocoon Imotchi. So going by the info I got I dropped his weight to 30mg and when he goes back into his cocoon I'll keep him on the cool side.

Interesting post incoming! I have no idea how this ended up happening...

So facts:

White Morino

- attacked once

- ~5 games played- relied on attacks for happiness

- cocooned after 1 day

- emerged after 1 day into Mushibatchi

Brown Morino

- attacked three times

- lots of games played, but still had 0/4 happiness at times

- cocooned after 2 days

- emerged after 1 day into... Mushibatchi

o__________o

043d8760faed11e2a2ce22000a1fa411_7.jpg

15003d2cfaed11e2ae2622000a1fb7e1_7.jpg

Wanted to capture the big tongue, ahah.

So... yeah! White Morino is now shut off and back in it's packaging. I plan on keeping the brown one around for a bit longer :3

Sewaddle is catching up with everyone... kind of. He's currently a cocoon! I managed to get him up to 40 mg before he transformed! The temperature has slid over to maximum heat, before I dropped it down to cold.

c66c8b9e-5fde-4914-936e-cc51a6461e5d_zps118f396e.jpg

@ForeverWaiting Those are actually coins! Kogane is Japanese for "gold" or "money".

@webster04 I think you have a chance at Helmetchi! :)

@Kait I've gotten Mushibatchi at very high weights before. Around 50 or 60 mg I believe? :) He's quite the interesting fellow.

As with ForeverWaiting, Sewaddle became a Koganetchi as well!

f3778844-1aa1-4551-b417-81dd2cf95359_zps41dafb2d.jpg
08d7ba98-96b2-4a24-a295-080473f2c0b9_zps13003563.jpg
fb574860-8945-4824-9c5c-663967685ea5_zpsc77b09b5.jpg

@nerdbot: thank you that makes so much more sense! I love how they alternate in which ones are filled on or not.

So today Adam partied in my pocket all day, he rocked out with his coins, and we played some games, ate some leaves and melon and on occasion a treat.

Nothing all that exciting as it turns out

Maple had a usual day for an imotchi, ate tons of leaves and played an equal number of games to keep him at 30mg while only getting attacked twice. I wonder when he'll go back into his cocoon and if the second time will be for another 24 hours like the first time.

I reset mine - once mine hit adult, I hardly care for them, and... welll... they die. Oops!

But here's a new baby :3

346c3ddefbb811e2a3ec22000a9d0dfd_7.jpg

Unfortunately my batteries died. I know that I bought cheap ones... but I wasn't expecting mine to be THAT cheap. Only three weeks? Sheesh!

I'm glad to see another generation though. :)

Well, sometime between 5 and 7pm Maple went into the cocoon for the second time. I plan on keeping him on the cold side and pausing over night to make sure he doesn't die^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back