Morino Group Hatch Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So to update.... Yesterday we had a rad day of sale shopping for school supplies and I managed to catch all of the attacks, and today... well not so great of a day. We lounged around the house mostly and right after I scared a human foot away... He made a very large beeping noise..... and left..... sad face.....

Well I only have between 4 to 6 hours till maple emerges again, I plan on trying to stay up till he does so I can snag a few pics to post on here.

HAHA!

Maple emerged from his cocoon just a few minutes ago as Helmetchi!

tumblr_mr1kl6TJBD1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

Now that he's emerged I'm off to bed, it's just a little past midnight and I've been up since 7am caring for maple.

That is so cool! I've never gotten a secret character on a Morino, and I've had this Tamagotchi for years! Congrats!!!

ty nerdbot^-^ But sadly he reset on me this morning sometime... don't know how it happened but I woke up to a bouncing white egg this morning when I woke up so I didn't even get to see how long he would stay around for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back