Most favorite tamagotchi shipping?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which shipping do you mega love?

• MametchiXHimespetchi

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • MametchiXLovelitchi

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • KuromametchiXLovelitchi

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • DoyatchiXCoffretchi

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I don't ship it's silly

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I just saw Smartotchi in a- nvm that xS but the Smartotchi and Pianitchi pictures do look cute I also saw one of Watchlin and X I haven't seen any er "Higher age" images and I hope NOT! and I love it! i think?

Last edited by a moderator:
11aba5697189271acd9aca6b10e151e8.jpg
has it come to this?? That shippings become this extreme.

I say MametchixLovelitchi :3 they liked each other from the beginning of the anime so I don't think it would be fair to ship anything else. But anyway idk I just find it adorable.

Another ship I kinda made up that I like because of the let's go tamagotchi shorts is MemetchixKuromametchi cause they both like sports and stuff but anyway I also ship HapiHapitchixKikitchi lol

I guess I would have to say Himespetchi x Mametchi since it kinda is canon in a way...

But other than that I don't quite like the idea of shipping Tamagotchis

It just doesn't seem right for such cute characters to engage in a romantic relationship to me XD

...But it's happening a lot in Go-Go now, so... I've got nothing

You're right about cute characters having to date but I can't help it XD I feel like the anime is kinda making Mametchi and Himespetchi closer friends X3

I only like obviously canon pairings/crushes, e.g. Himespetchi's crush on Mametchi and Neenetchi's crush on Kuromametchi. I don't even like Smartotchi x Pianitchi anymore. Shipping characters that aren't really in love/just friends is annoying oops

Spacytchi x Himespetchi is my tama otp forever

How come nobody else ships it? D= It's so adorable

Spacytchi x Himespetchi is my tama otp forever

How come nobody else ships it? D= It's so adorable
Maybe because Himespetchi doesn't really like him anymore it's one of those unpopular shipping like Pipospetchi with Chamametchi or Akaspetchi with Neenetchi just watch the anime and you'll under stand

Maybe because Himespetchi doesn't really like him anymore it's one of those unpopular shipping like Pipospetchi with Chamametchi or Akaspetchi with Neenetchi just watch the anime and you'll under stand
I do watch the anime! Can't I ship them anyways? I think they'd be adorable together if Himespetchi got over Mametchi.

...BTW I totally ship those two other ships you mentoned too, heh...

xS

I do watch the anime! Can't I ship them anyways? I think they'd be adorable together if Himespetchi got over Mametchi.

...BTW I totally ship those two other ships you mentoned too, heh...

xS
Sorry if I sounded a little rude of Himespetchi and Spacytchi you can ship them though besides Himespetchi used seem like she a crush on Spacytchi when she was younger X3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back