Most favorite tamagotchi shipping?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which shipping do you mega love?

• MametchiXHimespetchi

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • MametchiXLovelitchi

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • KuromametchiXLovelitchi

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • DoyatchiXCoffretchi

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I don't ship it's silly

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ship MametchixLovelitchi, but sometimes I ship Lovelitchi with Melodytchi or with Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi (what?!) and sometimes also MiraitchixClulutchi, but even MelodytchixPianitchi, YumemitchixKiraritchi, MimitchixRingotchi, RingotchixIchigotchi, VioletchixMemetchi, VioletchixMakiko, CoffretchixMoriritchi and HapihapitchixChamametchi.........yes, I'm creepy!

I ship them just to have fun, I don't ship them seriously.

I don't ship yaois because I laugh about yuris, but I hate yaois xD

Yuri is one thing, but incest...? :mellow:

I hate all yaoi and yuri and I hate all shippings except for 100% official crushes. :p E.g. Patitchi x Wagassiertchi and Himespetchi x Mametchi because they're official crushes BUT I hate Lovelitchi x Mametchi and Smartotchi x Pianitchi because they're never stated to be interested in eachother.

How would you like it if you were deeply in love with someone but everbody shipped you with someone else?? It's an offense!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reason I don't ship much in Tamagotchi because I just find it hard to look at two of these cute characters in a full-on relationship. I mean, sure they're all friends, but if they're like boyfriend-girlfriend type of friendship, ehhh no. I only ship the canon ones because, well, it's canon. so uh yeah

I noticed there's more Mamelitchi fans

crappp we need 3 more peopleeeeee

This is a dark day XD although I don't ship anymore I still like Mamespetchi the best c:

22897592_m.png

My first ship was Mametchi and Memetchi before I even knew there was a show or anything

Now after the show I really like Mametchi X Lovelitchi

Orenetchi X Kuromametchi is really cute! Himespetchi X Neenetchi is cute too! They can realize that the boys they like will never be as passionate about love (if you can even call it that) as they are and see each other instead

I dont really dislike any ship at all except for Himespetchi X Mametchi

I love shipping so much, omg

My first ship was Mametchi and Memetchi before I even knew there was a show or anything

Now after the show I really like Mametchi X Lovelitchi

Orenetchi X Kuromametchi is really cute! Himespetchi X Neenetchi is cute too! They can realize that the boys they like will never be as passionate about love (if you can even call it that) as they are and see each other instead

I dont really dislike any ship at all except for Himespetchi X Mametchi

I love shipping so much, omg
I used to ship Mametchi with Memetchi before I saw the show lelel I just don't like shipping Yuri or Yaoi's imo ono; but it be sad if Himespetchi got hurt if Mametci went to Lovelitchi :( you know I wouldn't wanna see Himespetchi hurt or something like that

I used to ship Mametchi with Memetchi before I saw the show lelel I just don't like shipping Yuri or Yaoi's imo ono; but it be sad if Himespetchi got hurt if Mametci went to Lovelitchi :( you know I wouldn't wanna see Himespetchi hurt or something like that
I dont want to see her hurt either, I love her very much, but she is obsessed with Mametchi and shes given up her entire personality to revolve around him (I mean have you seen her 4U transformation?)

Plus everyone deserves someone who loves them as much as they do

Which is why I like Himespetchi X Neenetchi

Also what about Lovelitchi? If she loves Mametchi (which we dont know one way or another) wouldnt it hurt her feelings if Mametchi was with Himespetchi?

I just want everyone to be happy and be with who their supposed to be with based on chemistry not obligation and Im very passionate about this topic and I am sorry for ranting

Her "obsession" with Mametchi is just proof she loves him so much. But people who have not found their soulmates yet don't understand love.

And Lovelitchi, since when does she like Mametchi at all? Makiko x Mametchi is 10 times more canon than Lovelitchi x Mametchi lol.

When Mametchi had to leave Tamagotchi Town, Lovelitchi didn't care at all.

Did you see how much Himespetchi was crying when she had to leave Dream Town? :(

If Lovelitchi and Mametchi liked eachother, Bandai would say. But they don't; they say Himespetchi wants to marry Mametchi and that's that.

I think fake ships are very offensive to the characters.

I think fake ships are very offensive to the characters.
Well...shipping can jog your imagination and imagination means ideas. And in certain cases, ideas means inspiration and inspiration means creation. Brainstorming can be so entertaining, isn't it?

Fans ship characters when they believe the two have a relationship with each other. Usually it's because of the time the two had spent together and the relationship hints they give out. Kinda a strange way on how the human brain works when an individual have their beliefs.

The Pokemon usually keep doing these "shipping" things all the time, regardless of the animator's actions between the interactions of the characters.

I now ship Smartotchi x Motetchi... I know they never meet each other but they would be so cute together...

I ship a lot of characters though, Kikitchi x Chamametchi, Kuromametchi x Lovelitchi, Meloditchi x Lovelitchi too though, Mametchi x Himespetchi, Puddingtchi brother x Modeltchi brother, Chohimetchi x Chomametchi, Mumutchi x Memetchi, and so oooon

Plus everyone deserves someone who loves them as much as they do
This is so true... I wish Mametchi would love Himespetchi as much as she does, she loves so much that she really deserves some love too ;-;

Her "obsession" with Mametchi is just proof she loves him so much. But people who have not found their soulmates yet don't understand love.
I think the opposite,Ive been dating mein Schatzi for almost seven years, so Im sure I understand enough

You do not give up who you are for anyone

Perhaps, they dont really like each other, but people ship on looks too

Im not saying I want them to be a canon couple, I hate any canon couples

Himespetchi wasnt crying just because she had to leave Mametchi, she left all of her friends too (If she was just crying for Mametchi, wow thats a problem)

Companies dont like to say shippings much because it may anger people

I see where youre coming from with the fake shippings thing, I do, but we know the charas better than they know themselves sometimes

Mametchi just cant love someone like that yet, on the Himespe Phone it says the person he likes or something is GOTCHIMAN (Thats a ship for ya)

One day maybe~

You make no sense at all, crying about leaving the one she loves would be a "problem"? You HATE pairings where the characters truly love? We know the characters better than characters know themselves? Mametchi liking Gotchiman automatically means he's in love? What an unreasonable post, I'm no longer offended by your opinions because it's so shallow.

What Im saying is if she was /only/ sad about Mametchi then its a problem

She was leaving what we know to be most of her friends

I dont hate pairing where the characters are truly in love, I hate when couples of any kind (including the ones I support) are canon, it takes fun away from the fandom, in my opinion

We see everything the charas do, Im sure my friends/family know me better than I know me, absolutely sure

Omg

How?

How did you come to that conclusion

I didnt say he loved gotchiman, the ship comment was sarcasm, maybe a bit misplaced, that I'll admit, but it wasnt meant to be mean or anything

My point was he is a bit immature about love and stuff, he cant love Himespetchi fully back right now because he isnt ready for that sort of thing

Think what you want of me, I legit dont care

But if somehow if Mametchi and Himespetchi got married would Mametchi be able to be a Scientist or whatever he wants be? (sorry I forgot XD)

BESIDES You guys hold on I mean everyone should stop getting mad this is why shipping annoys me alittle

Last time I checked he wanted to be a scientist, yeah

I think it would help him with that goal if he was with Himespetchi because she loves to travel everywhere and not only could Mametchi do science from anywhere, but he could learn more from traveling I think

Im not mad, not even in the least bit, I know other people have different opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back