Music city Nazotchi code

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=11pt]Heads Up People.... this is another Music City Codes thread that is in danger of going the same way as the Spot and Mocha codes :) [/SIZE]

I don't want to see anyone named or "not named" (but "everyone knows who we mean") in this thread.

I don't want to see anyone going off topic.

I don't want to see anyone posting SPAM replies.

I don't want to see anyone being mean or rude or arguing with other members.

[SIZE=11pt]Heads Up People.... this is another Music City Codes thread that is in danger of going the same way as the Spot and Mocha codes  :angry: [/SIZE]

I don't want to see anyone named or "not named" (but "everyone knows who we mean") in this thread.

I don't want to see anyone going off topic.

I don't want to see anyone posting SPAM replies.

I don't want to see anyone being mean or rude or arguing with other members.
ok i'll keep that in mind :) :blink: i just think that no one wants to give away nazotchi :angry: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi`

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a REALLY bad feeling that Nazotchi will get out....

I'm so sad about Mocha and Spot :(

im right with tamamum.I have ALL three codes but i wont give it away.I want the nazothchi code to be a secrect like the spot and mocha code

ive decided, no i will not share them. They are all getting out to people who don't even have music star! I got it for christmas last year, and I didn't just get it for music city. So, no, I will NOT be sharing any more codes, and yes, i am kind of worried that nazotchi might get out there. Iv'e never seen any around, and i'd like to keep it that way. :) ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ive decided, no i will not share them. They are all getting out to people who don't even have music star! I got it for christmas last year, and I didn't just get it for music city. So, no, I will NOT be sharing any more codes, and yes, i am kind of worried that nazotchi might get out there. Iv'e never seen any around, and i'd like to keep it that way. :wacko:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:
STOP!!! :angry: I don't care about your moood :angry: i think youre a *removed* :angry: :angry:

TamaMumEdit: Replies breaking our site rules (despite the warnings I've already posted about arguing and mean comments) will be edited or deleted from the forums.

I don't understand you :S

But since I don't know much about v6 stuff, why are the Spot/Mocha/Nazo codes unavailable?

your acting like lam_alwin was the FIRST to get the code... you dont know that for sure.
HE WAS THE FIRST AND I WAS THE SECOND, OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T SHARE THIS CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALWIN STAYED UP ALL NIGHT TRYING TO GOT THIS CODE AND NOW YOU ARE JUST SHARING IT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS, DON'T SHARE THE CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-

Ehh...

There was another topic in this forum that shared the Spot and Mocha codes. .____.

So much for arguing.

It's in this particular forum.

HEY, UP0987 IS A NAZOTCHI NOW IN MUSIC CITY!! CONGRATS!...Two people have FINALLY solved the mystery! Share it with us fellow Tamatalkians!

I am AN4622 on Music City!~!

Yeah, I'm POSITIVE ALL of you know of the infamous AN4622?

He gets about 89 Friends Requests a day and over 50 Visits if he spends all day in "Start off Square"...Oh MAN He's the FAMOUS KuroMametchi or Mametchi! And he's ALLLLWAYS wearing those cool costumes, and nearly everyone swarms him likes bees to a queen. =D

*TamaMumEdit: remember that you can edit your own replies on the forums for 24hrs after posting - no need to double post :) *

More than two people have it...i know *names removed*, and ive seen probably 2 or 3 others around somewhere...but not often...but I'm UP0987...and I'm sorry, I can't say...i've been sworn to secrecy :furawatchi:

Please don't share names, as stated by TamaMum in a post above.

I actually don't like Nazotchi that much, concidering he's a CHEAT basically, you have got glitch out or debug your tamagotchi in order to get him.

I REALLY hate cheaters. I mean, I found a Mocha and Spot costume in my Tamagotchi, at least they are REAL. And you know what? I get MUCH more attention then any Nazotchi since I've joined Tamatown. I'm a dogg dudes, you don't mess wit this or u gon' get rolled nubs, I AM THE INFAMOUS AN4622, REMEMBER ME AND REMEMBER ME WELL, FOR I WILL SOON TAKE OVER TAMATOWN AND RULE IT OVER, AHAAHAHAAA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back