Music city Nazotchi code

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't like Nazotchi that much, concidering he's a CHEAT basically, you have got glitch out or debug your tamagotchi in order to get him.
I REALLY hate cheaters. I mean, I found a Mocha and Spot costume in my Tamagotchi, at least they are REAL. And you know what? I get MUCH more attention then any Nazotchi since I've joined Tamatown. I'm a dogg dudes, you don't mess wit this or u gon' get rolled nubs, I AM THE INFAMOUS AN4622, REMEMBER ME AND REMEMBER ME WELL, FOR I WILL SOON TAKE OVER TAMATOWN AND RULE IT OVER, AHAAHAHAAA!!
cheater? I'm not cheating...i dont strive for attention in music city..i just think he's cool..and gee I dont use my special characters for attention I just think they're cool...and I have the number 2 song ranking and number 1 visitors ranking in music city just check in the record store...and i dont try and show off like you are.....how you are infamous (by the way..i think you are trying to say famous.. you need to learn your words...look up infamous in the dictionary) and how people surround you like a queen....you dont have to have to jump all over my back about it...i was trying to be nice saying i couldn't share it...but ok :furawatchi:

by the way...if you didn't like him and you "hate cheaters" why did you ask me to share the code just now?

Last edited by a moderator:
HE WAS THE FIRST AND I WAS THE SECOND, OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T SHARE THIS CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALWIN STAYED UP ALL NIGHT TRYING TO GOT THIS CODE AND NOW YOU ARE JUST SHARING IT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS, DON'T SHARE THE CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
no he wasnt xD

atleast i dont think he was given that i saw a nazotchi awhile back ago

and it wasnt him OR when we all started to notice the nazotchi.

so, it wasn't him :3 :p

here is the :angry: code tmgc 83f8a72

623ebcb

here is the :angry: code tmgc 83f8a72623ebcb
WHY did you do that?! WHY can't you just keep it to yourself! OR if you want to give it out SO BAD just PM it to a friend!!

your joking right?OMFG didnt we JUST say not to share the code...

so much for listening...

but whatever... :angry:

its already out.

BEST ENJOY IT PEOPLE!
seriously...if they wanted to give it out that bad AT LEAST pm it to a friend

cheater? I'm not cheating...i dont strive for attention in music city..i just think he's cool..and gee I dont use my special characters for attention I just think they're cool...and I have the number 2 song ranking and number 1 visitors ranking in music city just check in the record store...and i dont try and show off like you are.....how you are infamous (by the way..i think you are trying to say famous.. you need to learn your words...look up infamous in the dictionary) and how people surround you like a queen....you dont have to have to jump all over my back about it...i was trying to be nice saying i couldn't share it...but ok -_-
by the way...if you didn't like him and you "hate cheaters" why did you ask me to share the code just now?
lol, your basically saying u use it for attention!

you bragging:

and I have the number 2 song ranking and number 1 visitors ranking in music city just check in the record store...
lol, your severely funny!

:angry: :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i just find it funny

lol, your basically saying u use it for attention!you bragging:

lol, your severely funny!

:angry: :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i just find it funny
i wasnt trying to...i told him that i dont have to go advertising myself like that to get that high up.....i didnt even try to get that high up all i do is just stand there...he says that he doesnt like ppl who want attn like that and im saying im not the one who is talking about how many friend req i get a day..so excuse me. and i never said I used him for attention?!! i said that he looks cool and basically that they are different and thats why i like to use them.........???

you really don't have to be so rude about it all kthanks -_-

i wasnt trying to...i told him that i dont have to go advertising myself like that to get that high up.....i didnt even try to get that high up all i do is just stand there...he says that he doesnt like ppl who want attn like that and im saying im not the one who is talking about how many friend req i get a day..so excuse me. and i never said I used him for attention?!! i said that he looks cool and basically that they are different and thats why i like to use them.........???
you really don't have to be so rude about it all kthanks :angry:
lol from what i see you posting,

your always rude yourself miss

"Oh I'm not Rude!"

and you are simply standing there, implying that you want the attention

trust me, i do it myself.

anyway, you stay there implying that people "come check out your room",

or "get your CD".

How am I being rude myself? LOL I was never rude to anybody...if they say something spiteful to me...i come back with something to say...but i never start anything

And I just stand there because I just leave my computer logged on whenever I leave...and yeah when I come back and I see people running around I'd say come check out my room!...i never say please get my cd though...but yeah i'll own that...i do want people to see my room bc I just got the livestage wallpaper and im really excited about it because i worked really hard...but if they say "no" i just go "ok" ...because ITS NOT A BIG DEAL...im not gonna start crying and chasing them begging for them to see my room..but anyway whatever...i dont really know who you are so i dont really care to argue anymore :angry:

How am I being rude myself? LOL  I was never rude to anybody...if they say something spiteful to me...i come back with something to say...but i never start anything
And I just stand there because I just leave my computer logged on whenever I leave...and yeah when I come back and I see people running around I'd say come check out my room!...i never say please get my cd though...but yeah i'll own that...i do want people to see my room bc I just got the livestage wallpaper and im really excited about it because i worked really hard...but if they say "no" i just go "ok" ...because ITS NOT A BIG DEAL...im not gonna start crying and chasing them begging for them to see my room..but anyway whatever...i dont really know who you are so i dont really care to argue anymore  :angry:
than why reply.

EXACTLY

i still say your doing it for fame =)

and again...

why brag about being on the top ten in gotchi records.

EXACTLY

bragging about how much attention you have.

i honostly dont care about you being in the top 10,

but to being saying 2-faced things,

i just gotta say stuff about it.

and i've been multiple times number 1 when it came to room and CD ranking.

so thats again why i dont care about you being the the top ten.

alright I was going to stop at that...but why are you calling me two faced...Maybe i should not have talked about the top 10 thing...I only said it to use it as an example. I just said it basically to say...yeah..i this is my rank but i dont go telling the world hey look at my rank look at my rank!! just like how i felt that he shouldnt have said how many people request him and run around him WHILE saying that he hates people who strive for attention. Me using that example came across the wrong way.

and i dont use them for fame..i just don't want to look like everyone else...if you havent noticed i dont ONLY use special characters...one of my favorites that i use often is dorotchi with the cute top hat and cape outfit :angry: again, i'm not arguing, im just explaining myself...so sorry if you took any offense to it because it seems to be bothering you..so truce...what i said came across wrong but the REALITY wasnt what it seemed.

omg all the codes where givin out like the spot and mocha code ok so there is no problem gosh :angry:

alright I was going to stop at that...but why are you calling me two faced...Maybe i should not have talked about the top 10 thing...I only said it to use it as an example. I just said it basically to say...yeah..i this is my rank but i dont go telling the world hey look at my rank look at my rank!! just like how i felt that he shouldnt have said how many people request him and run around him WHILE saying that he hates people who strive for attention. Me using that example came across the wrong way.
and i dont use them for fame..i just don't want to look like everyone else...if you havent noticed i dont ONLY use special characters...one of my favorites that i use often is dorotchi with the cute top hat and cape outfit :p again, i'm not arguing, im just explaining myself...so sorry if you took any offense to it because it seems to be bothering you..so truce...what i said came across wrong but the REALITY wasnt what it seemed.
lol i'm not offened by it if thats what you mean.

omg all the codes where givin out like the spot and mocha code ok so there is no problem gosh  :angry:
and so what if the others' were given out.

whatever, i'm about to get ready to trick-or-treat with my gf...

CYA!

lol i'm not offened by it if thats what you mean.
and so what if the others' were given out.

whatever, i'm about to get ready to trick-or-treat with my gf...

CYA!
lol trick or triting is for little kids like 10-5

lol, and you obviously dont know how to spell.

calling you a '10-5' year old.

'triting', wtf does that mean xD

you gotta look that up in a dictionary cause that isn't a word.

and you obviously gotta look up the word 'treating'

cause thats basic vocab. right there!

i'm bringing my 'itchy ways out

:angry: :lol: :lol: :p :lol: :lol:

lol, no its not.i'm 16, about to turn 17,

and i'll never get old of it.

it sucks for you,

that you lost your childhood =)

i'll always be a little kid cause'

those were my best years.
i've got to agree with that...you're never too old for TOTing..especially when your a teenager enjoy it while it lasts bc in a blink of an eye you're gonna be that age where the people passing out candy will look at you puzzled :angry:

i've got to agree with that...you're never too old for TOTing..especially when your a teenager enjoy it while it lasts bc in a blink of an eye you're gonna be that age where the people passing out candy will look at you puzzled :angry:
exactly.

and where i live, their trying to make a law where teens

can't trick or treat cause' there to old!

omg this is soooooooooo off topic! xD

okay, gotta get going with my costume!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back