MUSIC STAR CHARACTER CHART

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!!! Now I know how to get a Tarakotchi! You need to take 3rd best care of a Kikitchi 2nd for Nonopotchi and best care of a Hinotamatchi. So I didn't need a "How do you get a Tarakotchi" Thanks again!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know I think so to :( B) :) i had meme tichi mask tchi that all on the elote list oh and kuchi patchi :lol:

I think I know how to get the boy secret character called Dreamtchi! Raise a Tosakatchi and use a trumpet on him! Tosakatchi looks like this on screen:https://www.tama-world.pl/postaci/tosakatchi.jpg
*gasp!* a tosakatchi+trumpet!?=Dreamtchi!?!?! O.O on v5 the BAD CHARACTERS were the ones that could turn in2 secret characters, does that mean TOSAKATCHI IS A BAAAAAAAD CHARACTER!?!?!! :mametchi: :lol: :(

*gasp!* a tosakatchi+trumpet!?=Dreamtchi!?!?! O.O on v5 the BAD CHARACTERS were the ones that could turn in2 secret characters, does that mean TOSAKATCHI IS A BAAAAAAAD CHARACTER!?!?!! ;) :eek: :eek:
can some1 please answer my question. (not trying 2 be rude or anything)

can some1 please answer my question. (not trying 2 be rude or anything)
Tosakatchi is a normal character on the music star. V6musicstar is my side account and I no for a fact that is not the right way to get the secret character. PM if you ant to no how to get the secret characters.

Tosakatchi is a normal character on the music star. V6musicstar is my side account and I no for a fact that is not the right way to get the secret character. PM if you ant to no how to get the secret characters.
oh, ok! :D

To get Dreamitchi You must get a boys destiny star and send it into your tama.Then use it and you will turn into dreamitchi.Same with Dazzlitchi,but use the girls destiny star.You need to trade your 4TH GOLD CD for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back