MUSIC STAR CHARACTER CHART

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the growht chart hay i have an idea about the new tamagotcho the new tamagotchi that is coming out should have a tamatown on the tamagotchi like the color because some ppl dont have internait

great growth chart! :unsure:

thank you for posting it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling you might be right on your theory =)
I tried feeding my Makiko (as she was one used in the V5) a slice of cheesecake but that doesn't work :kuribotchi: so that's one thing that doesn't work, lol.

Gah, I bet the Bandai people love taking bets on how long it takes everyone to figure it all out :furawatchi:

x
i know how to get them

Step 1: open a new tab and go to google

step 2: in the serch box type in tama town and hie enter on ur keybord

step 3: click on the first blue clickable writnig

step 4: then click where it says music city (u can log in ur v6 here)

and thats about done but there is still 1 bit left

when u hav made an account or when u hav loged in go 2 the (GPAS) gocthi peforming arts school (full name) make a cd play lots of games and i mean LOTS OF GAMES not just like 10 but heaps get ur cd 4th gold make it ur feature cd take it to this YELLOW building by the beach when u get in go 2 the RIGHT counter and trade it for a boys or girls desteny star when u have it go to ur house and look through the catagories till u c it click on it and the click send 2 ur music star toy put the code in ur v6 and use it

there u hav dazzelitchi or dreamitchi on ur v6 and a music city account

my spelling is bad sorry :rolleyes:

wow thanks! ive been looking for this for a while now! u rock! :kusatchi: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi: ps who r these tamas?

Is there a growth chart for v6, like there was for v4? Would be pretty cool... I wish I could do something to get the certain character in my Music Star ;P

I do believe there are 6 more new characters:RexitchiM

Dango-ObatchiF

DreamtchiM (Boy secret character)

DazzletchiF (Girl secret character)

Spot Unknown

Mocha Unknown

M: Male

F: Female

Unknown: Do not know the gender

As for the short number of characters I do not know.
The spot and mocha are just costumes, but may be called as a new character seeing they are not available compared to all the others (Except for the v3, stuffed animal costume and uhyo-tchi costume)

can anyone tell me why theres only 5 new characters in v6?and why isnt there lots of characters!? :D :)
i completely agree. i remember getting a v4 and having more characters than this. ): why are there so few? :p

wow thanks! ive been looking for this for a while now! u rock! :)   :D   :p ps who r these tamas?
Those Tama's could be, Marumimitchi is a V2 character, click here to see. Kusatchi and Pochitchi are also V2 characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
ohmygosh thanks ive been looking every where, there arent many characters; are there? oh i hope i get dorotchi, knotchi, or mametchi thanks again :D

i like pie :rolleyes:

and cats :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back