Music Star Mania!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superchamagirl

Reaction score
SO I JUST bought a v6 Music Star from Walmart that came with the Tamagotchi Movie, and 3 figures! The movie is so sad!! Anyway, I pulled the tab, and out came a cute Petitchi! Since her fav toy is a mirror, I named her Angel! She is now a adorable Hitodetchi, a perfect care Tama, so on the path I'm going, she'll be a Chamametchi in no time!

The preschool teacher just came in and gave Angel a dress! She was SO excited! Right she's into Jazz, but I'm trying for Pop. She's so adorable when she practices her piano! I took her to school and she played jump rope with the teacher and a Kurbotitichi, but for some reason she gets all stressed out after going to school..0_o lol! Now she's playing with her mirror! AWW!

Stats:

Name:Angel

Weight:10 lbs.

Hungry:****

Happy:****

Stress:00

Tone:61

Rhythm:52

Original:60

Music Type: Jazz

Character:Hitodetchi

Gen: 1

Angel is now into Pop music! The store owner came to the door and gave Angel a letter that had a heart in it. AWWW! So I'm wondering what to call her band. I think maybe CUTIEPIE, but I'm not sure.

So little Angel is now a Ichigotchi. Gotta love those strawberries! So since yesterday, I've gotten alot of new special items and instruments. Did you know there is a website that gives you codes to enter into your toy for the item you wanted? Her'e the link:https://musicstargen.site40.net/. Anyways, now she has a car, NY plane ticket, stereo, Cafe, skirt, saxaphone, and a dream mic! Now that she's a teen, how do you get her into a band? Help! Please PM me or comment here. Thanks! Also I was wondering if I should start logging my TamaGo again. I mean, the Music Star is WAY better, but I'm not sure if this log is boring with just 1 Tama? What do you guys think? Oh yeah, and Angel is into Jazz again D:

Now Angel is in a band called CUITEPIE with Ringotchi and Chamametchi! They're into R&B. Anyway, she has more than 300 skill points now! I can't wit until she's an adult,but I had her on pause while I was at school so it might not be today. Really want a Memetchi. I'm waiting for adlthood, so maybe I can use the NY plane ticket I have! I also connected my brother's TamaGo with Angel and they had a fun time! Now he's in my friends book! Who knows, maybe they could get married!

ALOT has happended over the days. First, Angel is now a Dazzilitchi (I have the Destiny Stars!!). Her band mates are now Voiletchi and some weird dinasour thing. They're genre is R&B :p -I guess that's Ok. But I have to say, the R&B song on TamaTown is SO catchy (check it out if you have a tamatown account) and luckily the song on the Music Star is just like it!! So I was curious what the NY plane ticket does, so I clicked it, and you saw a plane. Then you saw Angel and her band land and look at the Statue of Liberty which looked like some kind of Tamagotchi statue, then they performed! CUTE! I'm going to go on that item genarator site I told you about and get a ticket to Tokoyo and London :D . So they're fist audition, they bombed(they were so close! that pesky jusdge gave them one X!), and the second audtion was a terror also. So I raised her skill points to 400 each catergory, and they got they're PRO DEBUT!! YAY! But during the long periods in between, Angel worked part time at the cake shop for extra pay (a star has to work petty jobs too!)

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tama has been pretty relaxed over the week. IF you count relaxed being upducted by aliens, performing in over 5 concerts (one in London), crusing through TamaTown in a brand new Luxry Car, and earning over 10,000,000 smackaroos, then yes, this week was was releaxed. LOL! Well I guess I should explain. I got a UFO for my Tama, and when I clicked it, I saw Angel get sucked up into a UFO, then dropped into a place where there was alot of weird lookling ALIENS :D . Also, CUTIEPIE (Angel's band) has been performing in as many gigs they can get, and they got to perform in London, because I have a London plane ticket! I also managed to get Angel a Luxry Car, since she deserves it (CUTIEPIE has a #4 star raanking, and over 100,000,000 fans!), so when I cliked it, I saw Angel cruising 'round town, showing off her AWESOME set of wheels :p ! And lastly, the band manager came and gave Angel a money bag with 10,000,000 Gotchi Points! Angel is livin' the high life!

Guess what! CUTIEPIE has a #1 star ranking!! Since I was SO happy, I gave her a chocolate cake to celebrate, and bought the skirt and cap she just HAD to have at the Shop :D . Then the shop owner came to the door with a present from the king, and it was.....a pencil? LOL! Well, I activated it and Angel drew me a picture of hearts and stars! She is just so ADORABLE!! But anyways, for the rest of the morning we've just been listening to her stereo. I might let her go for a ride into town in her Luxury Car later on!

ANGEL GOT MARRIED!!! The band manager came in and offered her Mametchi, and it was love at first sight! Then they had a cute baby boy! I'm going to name him Tiny (since he's so cute, he needs a cute name!). Then Angel and her hubby Mametchi went on a honeymoon to Tokoyo! After they came home, they messed around with Angel's dress up stuff. They danced around in skirts (yes, even Mametchi :D ), then I activated the wig and saw Angel with a cute ponytail wig! Then Mametchi came to her side, wearing a old man wig (bald with a curly hair on top), and Angel had that surprised look on her face, LOL :p ! They've been having so much fun! Now Angel is practicing her saxaphone to the family, and Tiny and Mametchi are smiling! Having 3 Tamas together is WAY funner then one :D !!! Also, CUTIEPIE got the #1 ranking award!!!! Now there's a trophy in the Awards section!! I feed Angel and figured out that healthy foods don't make her gain weight (example: fish, pears)! Looking forward to the family bath tonight!!

Hi guys! My cute little Tama family is just bobbing around and having fun together. I have some questions, and some things to say. First, how do I add pictures? Second, I auctually want people to comment, because I want this to be a hot topic. Some feel free to ask questions and stuff :) ! Also, THANKS FOR ALL THE VIEWS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! Please PM me if you have the answer to my questions. OMG, the Angel's manager just gave her a money bag with millions of dollars in it!!! Might take the family to Australia later!

BTW, the family bath last night was the cutest thing EVER!!! :D

So Tiny was left with me today. It seems like yesterday Angel and Mametchi where helping him onto the slide I bought from the store (now that you think of it, it WAS yesterday!). Well let me tell you, his name may be Tiny, but he poos ALOT. MORE than alot. Angel never pooed this much!! But I'm fine with it :p ! So I went on the item generator site and got some shops (a toy store, a music store, and a boutique!! :D ), a Mocha coustume (remember to tell me to save it for Hallloween), a Spot coustume, and a Panda toy. Now he just bobbing around and having fun :) . See you guys later today!

The second I finished my last post, Tiny evovled into a Kuchitamatchi. And to prove he was a bad care Tama....he pooed :p . But I auctually think he's kinda cute! I think I'm going to try to make him a Togetchi (for some reason they remind me of Togephi from Pokemon).

Well,today Tiny got accepted to school and recived a Bandai Block toy from Mrs. Frill. But his current fav toy is a Tamagotchi toy (weird huh :p ). Then later on he got money from his mommy! It was so nice seeing Angel again!! He should he evovling today, so I'll keep you guys updated! Also, he's into Hip Hop! (forgot to mention when Angel was still here, the last day she got into Classical Music and got the #1 award for that too!) I'm planning to name his band the HIPSTERS (cheesy, huh?)!

Well, at exactly 1:00 in the morning yesterday, Tiny evolved into a Kikitchi (perfect care baby!)! He is the most adorable Tama EVER!! Then he formed a band called the HIPSTERS with a Nonopotchi and a Hinotamatchi. I just figured out how to see their names, so Nonopotchi's name is Daniel, and Hinotamatchi's name is Louis. He got some more money from his mom, and also I took him to the shops I bought, which are a toy shop, a cafe', a boutique, and a music shop. He was actually happy, until the mean shopkeeper dude came and gave poor little Tiny poop. WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT :( ???!! So we played some games and he was fine. Then I connected him with my brother's TamaGo again. Hoping Kikitchi will be a Togetchi soon :D !

Wow, over the few minutes I didn't log, Tiny evolved into a TOGETCHI :D !!! Then his bandmates turned into a Kuchipatchi and a Dorotchi. Then they had their first audition and it was terrible XD. Should I use my boy's Destiny Star to make him a Dreamtchi? Please PM me fast with what you think!

HIPSTERS got their pro debut! They got a paycheck of 10000 Gotchi Points, and have been livin' their lives like it's golden! So I ACCIDENTALLY turned Tiny into a Dreamitchi (I'm serious, I was on the Destiny Star screen and clicked B by accident), and I miss Togetchi :( . Dreamitchis look spoiled! So I used my Mocha coustume, and now he's a cute kitty cat (he reminds me of Takuto from Full Moon Wo Sagashite) :D . Later I checked their band stats, and the HIPSTERS had shot up to 3rd star ranking, and had over 44,000,000 fans! Impressive! Tiny's mom, Angel, still checks up on him regularly and sends him money. He worked as a Fruit Harvester for some more Gotchi Points, and now he's just bobbing around on the screen. I'll log later!

Tiny just won another 1# ranking award for Jazz, which makes his ranking awards he's has got over the generation 3! He got a Hip Hop one, a Rock n Roll one, and a Jazz one :D !

WHOO! Tiny got married to a Voiletchi, and they had a cute baby....BOY! I was hoping to get another boy, so I could make him into a Shimashimatchi! I haven't thought of a name, so PM me if you have any :) . I need to get a travel ticket, so they can have a honeymoon :D . Can't wait 'till my new generation!

Decided Cammie is a good name! I'm eager to get my Shimashimatchi ^_^ !

*EDIT*: OMG, Music Star Mania is a hot topic :D :) :eek: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back