my advice: NEVER FALL IN LOVE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember, furawatchi girl, he is JUST a person. Just like you and me. He isn't from Planet Perfect like he may seem to be! Something that really helps me if I've been crushing hard on a guy is to remember his human-ness. Such as, when you are face to face with him, remember that he does dorky and unattractive things too. He blows his nose, he burps, he stubs his toe...things like that! It sounds really funny, but it does help to shatter the "mystique" that surrounds him right now. :) It's worked for me a lot.I used to be just as shy as you around cute boys, but now I have definite nerve. ;D
but the thing is, he is perfect. i have never seen anything not perfect about him. he may not be perfect to somone else, but he is perfect for me. *stares into space like always and acts like she is in a coma like aways*

~Reanna

It took a lot of time though - just be patient. Be yourself and something should develop. :]Yes, sure! Even say hi to him. If you're scared, get some friends to go with you. Even wink at him if you want! =D
wohhh when you said, "maybe even wink at him" i got thrown back in my seat! XD i could never do that... maybe after a few smiles but that is going to take a while.

~Reanna

Yes, smile at him. Girls smile at girls, guys smile at guys. Girls smile at guys...you get the point. He won't think you're wierd, trust me.

What I mean is, he may be perfect for you right now...and you may be for him. BUT, he is still human and does human things. Maybe he belches at the dinner table. He almost certainly has wierd looking hair when he wakes up...along with dragon breath. :) Just try to view him as another normal human being(which he is) instead of convincing yourself that he's not. I know what I'm talking about here, I've been through it. :wub:

Okay, so why cry hysterically if all it is is that you can't focus, its just a crush. Especially if you don't know him that well, and you just like him for his looks.ALl you have to do is try and get over him.
i like him more for then is looks. i have liked him ever since elementry school but i have been feeling worse and worse. i really to love him.

Yes, smile at him. Girls smile at girls, guys smile at guys. Girls smile at guys...you get the point. He won't think you're wierd, trust me.
What I mean is, he may be perfect for you right now...and you may be for him. BUT, he is still human and does human things. Maybe he belches at the dinner table. He almost certainly has wierd looking hair when he wakes up...along with dragon breath. :blink: Just try to view him as another normal human being(which he is) instead of convincing yourself that he's not. I know what I'm talking about here, I've been through it. :)
OK, so i have decided i am going to smile at him! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D now i think my love will notice me. lol you should see me when i see him, i look like i just went into a coma with my eyes open XD even when he gets near me i get the chills :mellow: i can't wait untill tomarrow and i hope i see him!!!

~Reanna

i came up with the times i might see him:

on friday, walking down to computers

maybe during the week when me and my friends come down at a diffrent luch time when he is there *dreamy eyed*

uhh, randomly around the school i guess

sorry i am posting so mcuh but i am obsessed with him!!! i love him sooo much!

~Reanna

Heh. You think that's bad.. That makes me giggle.

Ben and I broke up last Monday. Saturday, not even a week later he tried to makeout with my friend Emily right in front of me.

Him and I weren't just crushes either. Or at least that's surely not how I felt about it.

Ben and I broke up last Monday. Saturday, not even a week later he tried to makeout with my friend Emily right in front of me.

Him and I weren't just crushes either. Or at least that's surely not how I felt about it.
Wow that's very rude of him to do that right in front of you. You always have to know you'll find someone better though right...

*gasp* Dx

That would really suck!

Weren't you guy dating for more

then a month or so! =o

Lol if that was me i think i would

slap him or something xD

*gasp* Dx
That would really suck!

Weren't you guy dating for more

then a month or so! =o

Lol if that was me i think i would

slap him or something xD
We broke up two days before our second month.

I nearly knocked him out >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
I would. Muah ha ha ha! Sorry if I'm making things worse.

I know what you meant. It's ok. I wasn't referring to what your opinion is; but how adults and MOST people see it. I mean, yes, your right. Young people can always fall in love but it's usually false love or it just falls apart. But they can fall truly in love; just like adults can. :angry:
Plus keep in mind with majority of younger folks, it's more a physical attraction and I've met younger ladies who would literally come up with reasons from their imagination why they like this guy so much so they don't appear vain to like his looks. It's not false love, it's just love not mature. I think it's more a strong like and sorry but CRUSH. The word itself IMHO shouldn't be thrown around until you've had some time for hormones to set in and think.

zomg O.O

Sorry if I'm getting to personal >.<

but how come you guys broke up?

A fight or something? o.o
He said something didn't feel right and didn't think it was working out *shrug* Oh well though. I can find better <3

For all you girls who want to fall in love, NO YOU DON'T! Love is not the sweet and precious thing it is cooked up to be, it can drive you insaine. I am truly in love with this boy and here is somthing that happend just today: I was walking down the stairs (thinking about how much i love him, like i always am) and i suddenly SAW HIM!!!! He was walking up the stairs and my heart was racing and i could barley breath. after that i went to english and i spent the whole time staring at the wall and i could not pay attention and i had this horrible feeling. So if anyone could help me i would not be able the thank you enough. NEVER FALL IN LOVE!!! :angry: :ph34r: :huh: :( :( :( and don't say thi si sjust a crush, i have had crushes before and NEVER felt this bad. never
~Reanna

ps: at my school, there are no "popular" people. everyone is kinda the same, this is rare at a school
o.o

Thats exactly how I was with my last crush... i never said a word to him :( I loved him for over 2 years...

I have another crush now though... He is also my friend and he already knows i have a crush on him, so thats good

He said something didn't feel right and didn't think it was working out *shrug* Oh well though. I can find better <3
If he is prepared to kiss your friend in front of you he isn't worth thinking about.

Don't worry, you'll find someone else.

The guys will be fighting to have you! =] =] =]

Im sorry about that. You'll find someone else!

i agree if u TOTTALY LOVE someone then wait untell at least 18 yrs old of age to date and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back