My Amazing V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello! Today for school I did the sleep trick. I left them in my coat pocket in my locker. That worked out a lot better. :eek: I didn't have to worry about my tamas not being cared for.

[SIZE=13pt]New Stats[/SIZE]

Family Name: Mento

Happy: ♥♥♥♥♥

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥♥

Generation: 1

Bonds Percent: 100%

Family: Blended Family

Bella: Violetchi

Edward: Furikotchi

Christy: Onputchi

Money: $1760 g

Stage: Adult

Ahh, I'm getting a little anxious waiting to marry Edward. I already decided his wife's name will be Melissa [my favorite name that never fit on normal tamas]. I have to be patient though. I will not crack! Haha. Also, now on every post I will have a countdown to the day Edward will get married.

[SIZE=13pt]Countdown[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]3 days[/SIZE]

until Edward's marriage :D

Well I'll update either later or tomorrow! Thanks for reading!

Tama Mama :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=13pt]Today is the Day![/SIZE]

The title says it all, today is the day! Today is the day that Edward is going to get married. First, I just got home from school so let me wake them up [sleep trick]. Then, I'm going to do one last post about the Mento family as we know them.

Wakey wakey! Okay, they're up now! Let's do a quick stat check!

Generation: 1

Bonds Percent: 100%

Bella: Violetchi

Edward: Furikotchi

Christy: Onputchi

Money: $480 g

The money went down a lot because I bought them a basketball the other day. It really wasn't worth it but they seem to like it so I guess that doesn't matter. Let's hear what they have to say for now:

*Yawn.* I hate when Mommy makes me go to bed during the day. Oh well, what can I do about it?

Hey! Today is going to be amazing! How am I going to break it to the girls though?

Hiya! Today was such a nice day. TOO BAD I WAS SLEEPING THROUGH IT! Haha.

Okay, this is my last post about Bella and Christy. :D

Tama Mama :angry:

[SIZE=13pt]IT HAPPENED![/SIZE]

Hello! I'm very excited to say that Edward got married! Here's what happened:

• I clicked the Dating Show. It said "SELECT?".
  • I chose Edward.
  • The Dating Show Logo popped up.
  • Ms. Busybody appeared. She was standing next to a curtain. Then the curtain moved and a Lovezukinitchi appeared.
  • The screen then said "MARRY" and "CANCEL." I obviously chose Marry.
  • Then, the Lovezukinitchi came on the screen, but walked off again and Bella and Christy walked on.
  • Edward explained that he got married. The girls started to cry. Then they flew off the screen and Edward started to cry.
  • The Lovezukinitchi came back on the screen and Edward and her started to kiss.
  • They evolved.
  • The screen went black and there was fireworks.
  • Three eggs appeared.
[SIZE=13pt]Details[/SIZE]

Okay now let's talk details. I already told you in a recent post that Edward's wife was to be named Melissa. When they evolved, Edward became a Papametchi and Melissa became a Mamametchi. I hope they become a pure Mame Family! When the three eggs hatched, there was two boys and a girl. Right now, I don't have any names picked for them. I'll be thinking though. There characters are:

• Boy #1: Mimifuwatchi
  • Girl: Mimifuwatchi
  • Boy #2: Futabatchi
[SIZE=13pt]Cute Animations[/SIZE]

I noticed some cute animations already with the mom and dad. First, I noticed the mom and dad feed the babies food. Second, I noticed they give the babies medicine. They come on the screen with a First Aid kit in their hands and then it opens and the babies get healed. The new games unlocked are hard, I failed both of them as soon as I started to play. I'll get better though. Haha.

Well, the new Mento family need me to tend to them. I'll update in a few minutes with stats. Also, I'm making a V5 character chart. It's coming out very good. I'll post it here when I get the chance. Thanks for reading! Bye!

Tama Mama :D

PS. Please don't mind the length of this post, as you know, I had a lot to write!

Hello! I have some names for the babies. I named the first born which was a boy Timmy. The second born which was a girl was named Daisy. The third born was a boy named Tommy. They evolved last night! They are now adorable toddlers! Here are their characters:

• [*]Timmy: Mousetchi [*]Daisy: Sakuramotchi [*]Tommy: Mattaritchi

Generation: 2

Bonds Percent: 0%

Timmy; son: Mousetchi

Daisy; daughter: Sakuramotchi

Tommy; son: Mattaritchi

Edward; father: Papamametchi

Melissa; mother: Mamametchi

Money: $960 g

Stage: Toddler

Well, I'm going to go work on my V5 Character Chart! I'll update later!

Tama Mama

[SIZE=13pt]Edward and Melissa[/SIZE]

Edward and Melissa have a lot of cute animations I've been noticing. They eat bananas together and sometimes they kiss. Aw, cute couple. :)

The triplet's are good right now. Oh, and by the way, here is the color coding for when they're talking:

• Edward
  • Melissa
  • Timmy
  • Daisy
  • Tommy
I'm almost done with the character chart! Yay! I'll post it here when I'm done!

Hey! Right now, Timmy and Melissa are talking to the refridgerator together. Cute. I'm getting better at those new games too. Yay!

Tama Mama :rolleyes:

Hello! Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. :lol: Well, I'm writing now so that's okay!

[SIZE=13pt]The Plans . . .[/SIZE]

Well, my sister's tamagotchi accidentally got reset some way or another so she had to start over. Well, her tamas are teenagers and so are mine! [i'll be getting to their transformations soon!] Well, they both have 5 happy faces for eachother so when they turn to adults, we'll be getting them married! I plan on marrying my only girl Daisy to my sister's only son named Danny.

[SIZE=13pt]Teenagers![/SIZE]

Well, the Mento family turned into teenager yesterday! Here are their new characters:

• Timmy: Korokotchi
  • Daisy: Shelltchi
  • Tommy: Mamekatchi
They are very cute. :lol:

[SIZE=13pt]Stats[/SIZE]

Bonds Percent: 40%

Timmy; son: Korokotchi

Daisy; daughter: Shelltchi

Tommy; son: Mamekatchi

Money: $4460 g

Stage: Teenager

[SIZE=13pt]CHEATS![/SIZE]

• Well, thanks to Binary, I now have a lot more money than I usually do. You get 1000p every time you use this cheat. So you want to use it? Sure you do! Click here. If you have a Mousetchi, it is not listed on the list as a Mousetchi. It is listed as Mausutchi. Well, have fun using that cheat!
  • Here is another cheat! If you have any of the negected care families [petite, large, ninja], this will help you get them back to normal! Click here.
  • One last cheat that I'm sure you're all pretty familiar with, it is a code for all the foods and snacks and items you can get. Click here.

Please enjoy those cheats!

Well, thanks for reading my log!

Hello! I just wanted to inform you all that I joined a Group Hatch for Easter, March 23. I may get Daisy married before Easter and then get her children married on Easter. Still thinking. This group hatch was started by Squidward is Cool. Want to join? Click here.

We are already going to crack some hard boiled eggs and reveal a tasty treat inside, or just open some plastic, colorful eggs and find candy inside, so why not have little dotted virtual eggs hatch, and we find a baby Tamagotchi inside?

Okay, don't be shy! Join!

Tama Mama :p

Hello everyone! Currently, Melissa and Timmy are talking to the fridge.

[SIZE=13pt]Bonds[/SIZE]

Well, my bonds went up 30%! The Mento family now has bonds of 70%. Want to know a secret? I used the bonds cheat. With school and everything during the week it's hard to train them so I used the bonding cheat to get their bonding percent up to what it should be if say it was summer and I had a lot more time. So do you want to know this cheat? Set the time to 11:59 am, 1:59 pm, 3:59 pm, etc and then wait one minute until they call for training. Clever.

[SIZE=13pt]New Friends[/SIZE]

Okay, so my friends both got new V5s! I connected with one of them so far. It's always fun to connect with your friends. My other friend [who you may know as tamatama2005] is getting a V5 soon too! Can't wait and neither can the triplets!

[SIZE=13pt]Status[/SIZE]

Bonds Percent: 70%

Timmy; son: Korokotchi

Daisy; daughter: Shelltchi

Tommy; son: Mamekatchi

Money: $4740 g

Welp, I'll add more soon. Thanks for reading!

.:Tama Mama:.

:( Hello all, it's tamatama2005, and i got SPECIAL PERMISSION before posting on my friend here's blog, so don't go and post your pants off here.

Well, I'd just like to say that this blog is awesome!

Bella and Edward were named after characters in our favorite books, the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, and if you get a chance check them out. They're truly amazing and don;t just think they're another book. They;re making a movie coming out in December and follow the golden rule of...books before movies!

Sorry for any improper grammar, Tama_mama27 but I'm sure I'm telling you of my big headache now.

Thank you tamatama2005! And like she said, she got SPECIAL PERMISSION from me so don't go and post your pants off! Haha.

Hello! I think today is the first day I'm writing in a different color. :eek:

[SIZE=13pt]ADULTS![/SIZE]

The Mento family turned to adults! Yay! Here are their characters:

• Timmy: Furikotchi [like his dad :blink: ]
  • Daisy: Violetchi [like Bella!]
  • Tommy: Nemutchi

They're cute. Also, my sister's tamas turned to adults soon after mine so as of right now our plans our going smoothly.

[SIZE=13pt]Stats[/SIZE]

Timmy; son: Furikotchi

Daisy; daughter: Violetchi

Tommy; son: Nemutchi

Money: $5000 g

I noticed that Edward and Melissa ate bananas together twice today. I didn't use the sleep trick. It went better than I thought actually. :blink:

Well, that's all for now. But, tomorrow there will be more of course! Thanks for reading!

Tama Mama :angry:

Hi everybody. ;) The Mento's are good right now. My sister and I decided that I will get Daisy married to her only boy. Well, let's hear what the Mento's have to say.

Hi! It's Edward! I haven't written since before I was married! Wow! Well, my wife is amazing. My children are as well. I couldn't ask for a better family. Plus, I love being in charge! Haha. Also, it's fun to play Golf Putt with Timmy every so often.

Hi! Well, I think I should introduce myself! My name is Melissa and I am the lucky wife of Edward and mother of Timmy, Daisy and Tommy. I hope my children one day have a good a family as I do now.

Hello! My name is Timmy. I am the oldest out of all my siblings. I'm sort of like a leader. :p

Hello. My name is Daisy! I am the only girl in the family besides my mother of course. Tama Mama plans to get me married! Can you imagine!

Hey hey hey. My name is Tommy. I'm the youngest of my sister and brother. That doesn't bother me. I think . . .

Timmy; son: Furikotchi

Daisy; daughter: Violetchi

Tommy; son: Nemutchi

Money: $5150 g

Thanks for reading! Check back soon!

Tama Mama ;)

Hello! Sorry I haven't written in a while! But boy do I have some news for you!

[SIZE=13pt]Tyler?![/SIZE]

Welp, yesterday, the Mento family was old enough to marry and so was my sister's family, the Tweet family. We connect and I clicked recieve and she clicked give. Her tama Danny came to my tama. Then Daisy said goodbye to her parents and her brothers. They all cried. Danny and her got married and then evolved. Danny became a Papapatatchi and Daisy become a Mamametchi. They had a single egg. When it was hatched, it was a beautiful baby boy who I named Tyler. Shortly after, my sister got one of her girls married and they had three eggs. Now our tamas are cousins! [My tamas father brother to my sisters tamas mom.] That also means that Danny is an uncle and Daisy is an aunt! Funny, I love the version 5! :)

[SIZE=13pt]Potty Training![/SIZE]

When Tyler was still a baby, I noticed something was wrong with him. He was standing on the floor instead of bouncing around and he was shaking. I checked his hearts and he had all happy harts and hungry hearts. I just took a guess and clicked the toilet. Then Tyler went onto a duck shaped potty! I was very proud!

New Stats

Generation: 3

Bonds Percent: 10%

Tyler; son: Mattaritchi

Danny; father: Papapatatchi

Daisy; mother: Mamametchi

Money: $5430 g

Stage: Toddler :D

Aw, I feel bad. Tyler was taking a bath/shower in that huge bathtub all alone. He seemed happy though . . .

Okay, thanks for reading! I'll update tomorrow! :hitodetchi:

Tama Mama :blink:

I finally got a Photo Bucket account! I'll post my album here soon. Tyler is doing good. He is talking to a fridge right now with Danny, his dad. He transformed into a Bakutchi. Cute. :(

Here is a pic of Bella, Edward, and Christy. I know it's a little over due, but at least I got it to you! Haha.

Click!!

Okay, I'll update soon. :D

Tama Mama :ph34r:

Hello! I was just trying to get pictures of Tyler. It was hard. I got one good one [out of about 200!] and you can't even see Tyler! Haha. I'll keep trying!

Well, for now, I have four good pics actually on my album. They're of Edward, Bella, and Christy. Haha, sorry it was soo two generations ago! :p

Tama Mama's Photo Bucket!

Anyways, let's talk about Tyler!

He got some training today and now he has 20% bonds. Not so much for a teenager but I'll be working on it, don't you worry! Haha.

New Stats

Generation: 3

Bonds Percent: 20%

Tyler; son: Bakutchi

Danny; father: Papapatatchi

Daisy; mother: Mamametchi

Money: $5610 g

Okay, well thanks for reading! I'll update and add more pics soon! :D

Tama Mama B)

Haha, I just got the cutest animation! Tyler was sitting down looking a happy bunny and what looked like two eggs with stars on them! It was adorable! Also, about the group hatch I'm in, I know I just hatched a few days ago, but I'm going to get Tyler married on Easter! Yup. Also, I went outside and took a billion pics before I came back in and couldn't feel my toes! Haha. I hope some of them came out good. I just kept snapping. I didn't even look at what the pics looked like! Haha.

Also, there's another weird animation I saw twice now . . . Tyler is standing on the left of the screen and there is some weird looking character in the middle and then Daisy, Tyler's mom in case you forgot, is on the other side of this weird character. The character in the middle turns to face Tyler and then a star pops up above them both and then he turns to face Daisy and the star comes in between Daisy and the strange character. I have no idea what it is. Haha. Still cute. :D

Okay, I'll update soon with pics and stuff. :)

Tama Mama B)

Hi! Sorry I haven't written in a few days. Boy do I have a lot to say!

Well, before I tell you something important, as an adult, he was an Uhyotchi

[SIZE=13pt]Taylor and Liam[/SIZE]

Well! I noticed that Tyler was ready to marry a few days ago so I went to the dating show and got him married. He and his wife had two eggs. When they hatched, I got one girl and one boy. The girl was hatched second. Here are their names:

• Mother: Suzie
  • Daughter: Taylor
  • Son: Liam

And, the parent's evolved of course. Also, the kids are toddlers. Here are there characters:

• Tyler: Memepapatchi
  • Suzie: Mamametchi
  • Taylor: Sakuramotchi
  • Liam: Ahirukutchi

I wasn't feeling very well yesterday [friday] so I stayed home from school. I wanted to read Eclipse [which I'm proud to say I finished and it was AMAZING!! Can't wait till Breaking Dawn comes out!!] so I let them travel. That's probably why their still toddlers.

Let's do some stats:

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥

Generation: 4

Bonds Percent: 0% [it was 10 this morning . . .]

Taylor; daughter: Sakuramotchi

Liam; son: Bakutchi

Tyler; father: Memepapatchi

Suzie; mother: Mamametchi

Money: $3940 g

Stage: Toddler

*NEWS FLASH* I found out what that "weird" animation was! It was them vacuuming the house! Ha ha ha! :ichigotchi:

Oh also, I'm still in that Easter hatch. I planned everything out so that they will be ready to get married again before Easter. :ichigotchi:

Okay, I'll update more tomorrow! Thanks for reading!

Tama Mama :huh:

Hello! Taylor and Liam evolved into teenagers this morning! They're so cute. :puroperatchi:

• Taylor: Ichigotchi
  • Liam: Bakutchi

Also, they just got some training. 10% bonds. Okay, I'll add more later! :ichigotchi:

Tama Mama :kuribotchi:

Hello! The Mento twins are good right now. I just fed them an Ice Cream Sunday! Yum! I'm jealous. :D

Alrighty. I'll update later. :lol:

Tama Mama :lol:

Latest posts

Back