My Amazing V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello! The Mento's and Cooky's got 10% bonds. Otherwise the stats are the same. I'll update probably tomorrow unless something happens. Bye!

Tama Mama :D

Hello! The Mento's are still toddlers but I imagine they will grow up soon. Here are their current stats:

Family Name: Mento

Happy: ♥♥♥♥♥

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥♥

Generation: 9

Bonds Percent: 10%

Family: Blended Family

Mickey; son: Mousetchi

Minnie; daughter: Tororotchi

Kenny; father: Papapatchi

Lucy; mother: Mamametchi

Money: $4210

Stage: Toddler

Family Name: Cooky

Generation: 4

Daisy; daughter:Tororotchi

Donald; son: Mattaritchi

Ariel; daughter: Sakuramotchi

Larissa; mom: Mamapatchi

Nemo; dad: Papapatchi

Money: $640

They are good right now. They woke me up this morning too! I forgot to turn the sound off . . . Anyways! I'll post later! Thanks for reading!

Tama Mama :ichigotchi:

Hi! From now on, here is my color scheme:

Pink = My V5 or Me

Green = Mento Stats

Aqua = Cooky Stats

Okay. Well, the Mento's and Cooky's morphed to teeangers!

Mento Characters

Mickey = Bakutchi

Minnie = Ichigotchi

Cooky Characters

Daisy = Chamametchi

Donald = Mamekatchi

Arial = Shelltchi

Okay, I'll post stats later! It's mostly the same! Bye!

Tama Mama B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Welp, yesterday, I got the Mento and Cooky family bonds up to 20%. I also just trained them a few minutes ago. I really want to get a pure family so I'll be working extra hard on bonds today. Stats!

Family Name: Mento

Generation: 9

Mickey; son: Bakutchi

Minnie; daughter: Ichigotchi

Kenny; father: Papapatchi

Lucy; mother: Mamametchi

Money: $4230

Stage: Teenager

Family Name: Cooky

Generation: 4

Daisy; daughter: Chamametchi

Donald; son: Mamekatchi

Ariel; daughter: Shelltchi

Larissa; mom: Mamapatchi

Nemo; dad: Papapatchi

Money: $670

Okay! Also, I might be talking about my Sims 2 sometimes. I don't know yet. Maybe. PM me if you want some info on my Sims 2 every once in a while. I'm addicted to the game. Haha. Stay tuned for more posts! ALSO! I forgot to mention, I'm almost up to 2,000 views! Yay! Keep reading guys! Thanks for making this possible for me. :puroperatchi:

Tama Mama :marumimitchi:

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't written in a few days. Here is my new color scheme though:

Pink = Me & V5

Green = Mento Stats

Blue = Cooky Stats

Orange = The Sims 2

Anyways, nothing big has happened. I sort of didn't pay extra close attention to bonds. They're still only up to 20%. Oh well, maybe next generation I'll get 100% bonds. Anyways, I noticed a few days ago that they were adults! Here are their characters:

MENTO FAMILY ADULTS

• Mickey = Hatugatchi
  • Minnie = Lovezukintchi
COOKY FAMILY ADULTS

• Daisy = Lovezukintchi
  • Donald = Hatugatchi
  • Ariel = Watatchi
New characters I see. Haha. Okay, now I'll tell you about my Sims 2.

I have one main family. The Spedony Family. (please no comments if you don't like the name choice. Haha) I started off with Miranda Spedony. She is pretty. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She is very fit, and filthy rich thanks to a cheat I know. She lives in Pleasantview in a pretty house I built from scratch. She also lives with her dog Spike who is a chocolate lab. She wanted her dog to have a friend, so she adopted a female black lab named Kiara. They fell in love and Kiara had two adorable puppies who were namied Daisy and Scruffy. They were chocolate labs like their father. Feeling ready to start a relationship, Miranda went on a few blind dates, but was dissatisfied. When she was losing all hope of meeting her soul mate, she decided to take a stroll down the park near the lake. Then she saw Kennedy Fox. He has brown hair and brown eyes. They fell in love and he proposed to her. Then he moved in and a few days later they were married. Their wedding party was a huge hit. Then a while later, Miranda got pregnant. She gave birth to an adorable baby boy named Brandon. Brandon is now a child. He has brown hair and brown eyes like his daddy. He has his mom's nose though. Poor kid. Haha, just kidding.

Anyway, some "family friends" who live nextdoor to the Spedony's (really my sister's sims) came and brought their dog Domino who is a dalmation. Daisy and him fell in love and Daisy had two adorable puppies, Lady and Snoopy. My sister's sims adopted them. After that, I noticed the cutest black kitten, Bonkers, for sale. I adopted him. He is now a grown cat who uses the toilet. :huh: So many pets, four dogs and a cat! Momma Mia!

Okay, that's my Sims 2 family so far. I plan on taking the family on vacation to Twikki Island, then getting Miranda pregnant with her second and last baby. I'll update on them soon. Kay.

Okay, Ill update on my tamas soon too! Bye!

Tama Mama :huh:

PS. If you want any cheats for your Sims 2, PM me because I know them all! Haha. Also, if you are having trouble with your sims, I'm always willing to lend a helping hand.

Hi! I am freezing right now. It's been so nice out, and now it's cold. :) Well let's talk about my tamas now. Haha. They are ready to marry. I'm going to get them both married at some point today but I have to think about who first. Haha. Well as of now, my tamas are doing good. Okay, I'll update later! Now I'm going to play with the Spedony family. Bye!

Tama Mama

Aw. Animations! Haha. From the Mento family, Mickey and his mother or father (can't tell because they're the Petite family parents who look exactly the same) are talking to the fridge. From the Cooky family, Daisy and his mother or father (can't tell for the same reason listed above) are vacuuming. Aw. Okay, bye.

Tama Mama

[SIZE=13pt]HELLO READERS![/SIZE]

Hi guys! Wow, I haven't been on Tama Talk in what feels like months! One month if we're talking specifics though. Here is my reason. Let me set the scene:

It was a hard week at school. I was tired and loaded with homework. The weekend was approaching, but it felt like it would never actually come. When it finally did come, all I wanted to do was relax and do what I wanted. This involved playing the Sims 2, going outside, and stuff like that. Well, stupid little me completely forgot about the Mento's and Cooky's, so they both passed away. :eek: :eek: I was really upset that I forgot them and let them down, but there was no way to bring them back now. I sort of just stopped going on Tama Talk after that day. And I completely stopped writing in my log without officially ending it.

Well I'm back now! Feel free to applause or boo if you would like. I wanted to start a new log, but I got so far with this log already, that I just decided to continue posting on this log. I reset my tamas and I'm ready to rock. From now on though, this log is dedicated to the Cooky's and of course the Mento's. Long rest their little tama souls on Tama Planet. I really do miss them if you can not already tell.

The next post, I will go over a few rules...and then the post after that I will introduce my new tamas. I plan on having a different color scheme, different format in writing, and other stuff. Please continue to read, even after I let all my readers down. I hope I can make it up to you guys. :(

Tama Mama :p

Back in action ;)

[SIZE=13pt]Rules and Guidelines[/SIZE]

Hello! Here is a log entry all about basically what my "new" log will be about, and some rules that I would appreciate being followed.

• Rule #1: NO POSTING IN MY LOG! If you would like to comment my log, PM's are always welcome. Also, any PM's I recieve will be quoted and posted in my log.
  • Rule #2: If you are going to be a critc, please do not be blunt. I appreciate all constructive criticism, but I do have feelings and I would not like anyone PMing me any mean comments. If you are someone who has no idea what I'm talking about, here is an example:

Constructive Criticism Comment:
    Your log is really good, but you can improve by...

Mean, Blunt Comment:
    Your log is horrible! I hate it! It is my least favorite out of every tamagotchi log ever made!

Can you see the difference? Anyways, those are my only rules. Here is my color scheme:

Orange = Me or General information

Blue = The Brook Family

Pink = The Love Family

Okay. My new writing format is pretty basic. Sometimes, I will write just some general information. When I get into specifics, like marriages or status checks, I will use the family color. Understand?

Okay, I'm going to introduce you to the Brook and Love family's now, so stay tuned!

Tama Mama

Back in action ;)

Hi! Okay, I'm going to start off by introducing you to the Brook family. The Brook's live in the Mento's old home. By the way, I am doing an alphabet theme for the naming. For example, all generation one tama's names will start with an A, generation two a B, generation three a C, etc.

Okay, I hatched three eggs. I got two boys and a girl.

Boy #1: Futabatchi; Alvin

Girl: Mimifuwatchi; Amy

Boy #2: Omututchi; Arnold

So far they pooed and dropped a heart in each catagory. Let me fix that up. There, all better. Here are their stats:

Family Name: Brook

Generation: 1

Bonds Percent: 0%

Alvin; son: Futabatchi

Amy; daughter: Mimifuwatchi

Arnold; son: Omututchi

Money: $0

Stage: Baby

They just got sick and I cured them. Let's move on to the Love family. ;)

I hatched three eggs of course. I got two girls and a boy. Here are their characters and names:

Girl #1: Omututchi; Alice

Boy: Futabatchi; Anthony

Girl #2: Mimifuwatchi; Amanda

This naming theme is working nicely so far. :) As of right now, the Love's got sick and I cured them. The Brook's just pooed again by the way. I cleaned it. Anyway! The Love's haven't pooed once yet. Interesting...here are their stats:

Family Name: Love

Bonds Percent: 0%

Alice; daughter: Omututchi

Anthony; son: Futabatchi

Amanda; daughter: Mimifuwatchi

Money: $0

Stage: Baby

As you all know, nothing exciting really happens during baby-hood. I will post when they turn to toddlers! Thanks for reading!

Tama Mama

Back in action ;)

PS. Page #7 and 90th post!! Nice.

Hello! I took the Brook's and Love's to school today. Nothing exiciting happened. They pooed every once in a while and dropped no more than three hearts. Oh, they transformed to toddlers last night! Here are their characters:

Brook Characters -

Alvin = Mattaritchi

Amy = Sakuramotchi

Arnold = Ahirukutchi

Love Characters -

Alice = Belltchi

Anthony = Mattaritchi

Amanda = Sakuramotchi

Cool! Okay, I'll update later! ;) I'm going on Webkinz now. Bye!

Tama Mama ;)

Hi guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, but as most of you know, nothing really exciting happens during toddler-hood. Today the Love's and Brook's turned to teenagers. Here are they're characters:

Alvin: Bakutchi

Amy: Ichigotchi

Arnold: Mamekatchi

Alice: Ichigotchi

Anthony: Bakutchi

Amanda: Chamametchi

New characters I see. Haha. I'm sad though because I'm so busy with school and can't get bonding up during the day. Well, it's Friday so I'll work on it over the weekend. Summer's coming soon too so I'll have a lot more free time. (WOOP WOOP! :angry: )

Okay, I'll post a stat check in a different post because I don't like long posts. Weird I know. Sue me. Bye!

Tama Mama :D

Hi again! Here's those stats I promised.

Family Name: Brook

Bonds Percent: 0% Sue me.

Alvin; son: Bakutchi

Amy; daughter: Ichigotchi :angry:

Arnold; son: Mamekatchi

Money: $4310

Family Name: Love

Bonds Percent: 0% Sue me once more. :wub:

Alice; daughter: Ichigotchi :D

Anthony; son: Bakutchi

Amanda; daughter: Chamametchi

Money: $680

Okay, as of now, nothing exciting is happening. Check back later if you're awesome! Haha. Bye!

Tama Mama :lol:

Latest posts

Back