My First Tamagotchi Connection V2 Log eva!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3:07pm - June 28

Grape:

Grape just came close to the screen and gave me a wink. She looks so adorable close up. I noticed her brishing her teeth lest night as well. I love the animations :( Shes now 4 years old and will becoming 5 at the end of the day :( . Tomorrow, the matchmaker will come :( .

Ross:

Ross bought sme maracas and gave it as a gift to Grape. In return, she gave him an action figure. I noticed the actionfigure near Ross as he slept. Maybe hes dreaming of his nice toys :blink:

I cant wait to see what adult Ross turns into tomorrow or Thursday.

Grape/Ross

hunger:full/full

hapiness: ful/full

gotchi points: 2527/637

Training Bars:9/9

weight: 33/20

10:50pm - June 29

Shortly after ross and grape went to bed, they grew a year older :unsure: Now Grape is 6 and Ross is 3. I cant wait to see what Ross changed into. And I cant wait for the matchmaker to come!

HEY,

im new and was wondering how did u get ringotchi becoz i think it it really cute and also i want to no how to get yu-fotchi becoz it is cute too. i Have a Tamagotchi Connexion version 2 in australia and they are the same as tamagotchi connection i think and i lyk them alot and iwant to no how to get them so please msg me back i added you to my pm buddies okai is that alrite with you. i enjoyed your log alot it was very good. :unsure: :unsure: <_< My tamagotchi connexion is version 2 and i had a baby boy first and then a marutchi and now i have a young mametchi itis so cute just lyk this one --> :) but that is the otha one called young mimitchi well now im probably boring u to much so i betta go well see :p just one thing i forgot was my stats they are

NAME: Mima

LBs: 24

TRAINING: FULL(9)

Hungry/happiness hearts: FULL

GENERATION: 1st coz i bought it on MOnday 27th of JUne ova there it would be Sunday i think)

i was also wondering when will it change in to an adult coz it has been a long time

From StEviE4tEen_TaMaBoi p.s please msg back :)

Thatnx dude! im glad you like it :wacko:

7:30pm - June 30

We've had a busy little night!

Ross:

Just a few minutes ago, Ross turned into an adult. He turned into a Fuwatchi. He is so adorable. Grape had a lot of cool items that I wanted to try on Ross, so, Grape sent them over. But before she could, Ross went to Grapes place for a few times. The cutest thing is, they were deep in love. Ross even left Grape a Heart :huh: I played the Slots game with Ross for the first time. We got 900 on our first try B) .

Grape:

At 7:00 the matchmake came. I couldn't resist saying yes to "Love?" but im kinda sad. Ross was very much in love with Grape, and she cheated on him! :eek: , We'll just keep it a secret. Grape is now the proud mother of a baby Girl. I cant wait to start my next gen. But im gonna miss Grape so much... :D But the baby will be a piece of her i'll never forget. I plan on naming the baby JBean. (After the color of her Egg Shell)

Note: The Matchmake paid a visit to my V1, as well. Another baby girl!

Todays event: *I figured out how to Delete items*

Hey its okai

Im just wondering wen will the Matchmaker come and i found out at my tama is called it is called Takotchi i found out on this site by Rivenn on TamaTalk this is her website it is called Tamadex okai and wat r ur tamagotchis now i would lyk to no can u tell me when u are online okai it is 7:45pm here in AUSTRALIA okai well g2g see ya how many hours difference is it there and could you help Rivenn find out wat the other tamagotchis are called bibi

From Me (stevie4teen_tamaboi)

I Pmed you...

1:09pm - July 2

JBean:

I woke up to find Grape gone! :) And found JBean crying. It must be horribly sad waking up and finding out that your mother is gone. I'll do my best to fill Grapes place and take care of JBean. My V1 also started another Gen today. And her name is Kate. I connected them a few times. Now they are pretty good friends :) Not too long later, JBean turned into the little chocolate nugget thing. (If anyone knows what its called, can you post it here?)

I connected JBean with Ross, and JBean (being the brat she is) she gave Ross poo instead of the Trumpet. Just like his mother :)

Ross:

Nothing really new. I noticed he looks so cute whereing his Bowtie and thats about it. Now im just waiting for the matchmaker to pay him a visit.

NAME: JBean/Ross

LBs: 10/30

TRAINING: 3/9

Hungry/happiness hearts: FULL

GENERATION: 2nd/1st

Last edited by a moderator:
Omie! im so happy ur doing great with ur tamagotchis! that rox...and whoever reads this beisdes me Omis is the best person ucould ever meet! hes the greatest and i love him!

1:35pm - July 2

For the first time ever, Ross came up to the screen! He is much more adorable close up. I cant wait until he does it again :)

11:41am - July 3

JBean:

JBean turned into an teen today and shes too cute :D . She turned into a Hinatchi. Its so cute. And I finally figured out the name of JBean when she was a child. Kuribotchi! So far, I really like JBeans growth thingy. A lot of nice characters! Im playing headi- wait... I lost. Im not too good at heading. :( But I still enjoy playing it. :D

Ross:

Ross is now 6 years old.

7:16pm - July 3

Ross:

at 7:00pm the matchmaker came and gave Ross a visit. He mated with a beautiful little Cho Himetchi :D Now he'll be starting his next gen soon. Although, I will miss him :D

JBean:

I bought a doughnut for Her... :huh: besides that.. nothing really new. Besides the fact that shes so cute :lol:

4:57pm - July 4

Happy 4th of July to all of the American...ers! :(

JBean:

I went down stairs to play my GBA for alittle while, and came back to see JBean with 2 happiness hearts empty. I was feeling lazy so I just gave her a treat. A whole Pizza... and she hated it >_o. That made all of her happiness hearts ho empty. I wonder if that will effect what adult she turns into. :( Then I gave her a slice of Pizza, and she loved it. She even did the little happiness dance - :( -

Ross:

Not much. But it is getting closer and closer to 12:00am and im so worried. I dont wanna lose Ross :'(

NAME: JBean/Ross

LBs: 20/30

TRAINING: 9/9

Hungry/happiness hearts: FULL...

GENERATION: 2nd/1st

3:34pm - July 5

Ross(well... sorta):

I woke up and saw that Ross was gone. I named the new baby David (after me). I took care of him and an hour later, he turned into a Kuribotchi. Like JBean. He only has 2 Training bars though. I hope to get more soon. *Misses Ross* :(

JBean:

Today she turned three, and now im waiting to see what adult she will turn into. I think it will be tomarrow morning. :) I hope it's the flower thing. Ive fed her a bunch of Fruit Drinks (or flower drinks, as you all call them)

NAME: JBean/David

LBs: 20/10

TRAINING: 9/2

GENERATION: 2nd/2nd

9:22am - July 6

Surprise!

David:

I woke up, and David was a teen! A Young Mimitchi! He's so cute.

I went to the shop, and bought him a Pencil. It made sense to me... I cant wait untill he can use it :mellow: He only has 3 training bars now, but I think we can pull off six more bars by the time hes an adult.

JBean:

Shes still three and will change into an adult anytime now. Im kinda bumbed because I love Hinatchi, but I guess...they have to move on... I hope its a cute character. If not... oh well, I love JBean :angry:

LBs: 20/20

TRAINING: 9/3

11:33pm - July 6

JBean:

JBean just evolved. :D She evolved into a Cho Himetchi. Shes too cute. I used a bunch of the items, and played slots with her for the first time. She is just too cute and I cant wait to see her do some of her animations.

David:

He beeped for no reason earlier, and needed a Time Out. I hope hes not mad at me :D

LBs: 30/20

TRAINING: 9/4

Random event::.. My V1 turned into a Hanatchi :wub:

1:44pm - July 6

JBean:

JBean came up to the screen to have a look around! It was as if she was looking into my room! :rolleyes: She looks a lot cuter up close. I bought her a pencil from the shop and used it. She looked so intelligent at her little desk. She even had the little thought bubbles :eek:

David:

He was alittle upset earlier, so I gave him a a praise. Now he has 5 Training bars. Hes getting quite a few after all.

TRAINING: 9/5

8:17pm - July 7

David:

I dont know how, but I managed to get all 9 training bars for David! And hes only 2! Im tho, tho happy for him. A well trained Young Mimitchi ^-^ He should be turning into an adult Saturday morning. Im so siked to see what it is.

JBean:

I saw her brush her chompers earlier. It was so cute.

TRAINING: 9/9

Random event::.. Hanatchi looks so cute close up!

12:25pm - July 8th

David:

Happy Birthday me! As soon as David awoke, he gave me a very happy birthday wish. Im so happy now ^-^

JBean:

She also said Happy Birthday ^-^

9:43pm - July 9

David:

I woke up and David was no longer a Young Mimitchi. Hes not a Mimitchi! I must have taken really good care of him :eek:

but once again... they grow up too fast. I dont want David to go. We've had so much fun over the last 3 days.

JBean:

The Matchmaker will be coming today. I just hope its later in the day. A few more hours with JBean is plenty! :(

3:03pm - July 9

JBean:

The matchmaker Just came. I happy that now we have a new little baby boy, but im also sad. JBean will be leaving me tomarrow night :(

Latest posts

Back