My First Tamagotchi Connection V2 Log eva!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found it while I was browsing Google. Feel free to use it.

1:05pm - August 3

Just a few seconds ago, my two little tama teens turned into adults. Elaja turned into a a tama with kuchipatchis head and spider type legs. With a leaf on its head. Shes so cute ^-^

And Deej turned into Kiwitchi. I wuvs Kiwitchi.

Only bad thing is that i never got all of Elajas training bars. :rolleyes:

NAME: Deej/Elaja

LBs: 30/20

TRAINING: 9/7

Hungry/happiness hearts: FULL...

GENERATION: 5th/5th

No problem :mimitchi:

12:17pm - August 4

Deej has about 9500 gotchi points. I am so proud of her. If i can win slots a couple more times, i'll have 9999! She'll be the first tama I get to have the max. amount of money :lol:

*does proud dance*

NAME: Deej/Elaja

LBs: 30/20

TRAINING: 9/7

Hungry/happiness hearts: FULL...

GENERATION: 5th/5th

Last edited by a moderator:
Omie!! wewt!! i ahvent been on Tama talk in awile u NEVER tell me about ur tama;s on aim! grr...*is maD* lol Well i better go

love

-Liner

Yeah! Sorry Liner XD My tamas are going down hill right now.

Right now, my tamas are about 99lbs and always sick. I dont want them to die, but it may happen. The parents are going to leave tonight anyway. So i'll start fresh soon.

I saw Tamagotchi MINI in Target today! I didn't have the money to buy one then and there, but im going to get one next time i go there. Then i'll start a new log. This one is getting tired =P

i let my babies cry all die. I was just too busy. I think i'll just take the batteriers out for now, and resume whenever I have alittle bit of free time

September 5 -- 3:38pm

I walked by my red jellybean tama today and it hit me... What am I doing leaving my tama like this?! So I picked it up and stuck a pen in the reset thing. I pressed Reset and started my new life with my new tama...

She is doing fine right now, still a baby and I hope to take care of her to the best of my ability.

Say Hello To Karen!!!

:(

-waves- HELLO KARREN. LOl. So much care for your tama... Im going into highschool :( Mind if I post here? if not I will delete it (if I can :pochitchi: )

No, I dont mind if you post here.

I, myself, have just started highschool... and its not very fun <_< lol

6:19pm

Karen Turned into a Marutchi, and we played bump for the first time. (I almost forgot how to play!) We didn't do very well, though. I guess its because shes so thin.

...._______

../.^ __ ^..\

.|...............|

..\_.______/

5:26pm

Monday-- 9/12

Well... once again I let my tama get bad health... but now ive become fully dedicated to them.

The good part is!!!! Karen is still alive and waiting for my love B)

shes a Masktchi, though, and has only 4 training points... BTW: Shes 5 years old. I had a talk with her and told her that i would take care of her baby with far more love...

..__________

./........| |.....\

|...^....|_|..^.|

.\................./

Latest posts

Back