My First V3 Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i might post cass's stats on here later, but right now i have to go change my avatar... ill tell you when something happens :)

hey hey! I changed my avvie! and guess what? the shop restocked! But the only good thing is the wig... but i cant afford it! its 1000, but i only have 670! :( but cass just turned 1 so i THINK that she MIGHT evolve.. but im not sure.. she'll probably evolve tomorrow... but she better evolve soon because i cant wait much longer! ;) :( :) :eek:

ok well im just gonna post Cass's stats here

STATS!

Happy&Hungry:Full

Training:||||[4]

Weight:12lbs( :( )

Name:CASS

Generation:1

Username:Steph

:eek: and those are her stats! have a good day everyone! Bye!

Log By: Stephanie :)

Thanks for reading!!!

Btw, keep reading if you want to find out what Cass evolves into because im pretty sure she'll evolve tomorrow! :( i MIGHT be on tomorrow before school so just so that i can tell you ASAP! but only because im nice! ;) :) if i could be any tama i would be... :eek: ! because it is beautiful! :p well seeya! I mean... Err... Whatever! :p

Oops.. Cass pooped.. brb!

fed her bread and then played get... now i have 700 GP! YAY! :( well.. thats about it but if something happens ill get on here straight away so that i can report it!

BYE! -~Steff!~

OMGOMG YOU GUYS GUESS WHAT? I KNOW ITS STILL NIGHT BUT GUESS WHAT?! I WAS RIGHT! CASS DID EVOLVE! SHE TURNED INTO A...

OBOTCHI! ECK! :) :eek: ;) What did i do to deserve that!? :( Cass... Why'd you have to do that to me?! i take perfect care of you and this is how you repay me? no fair!!!!!!!! :(

On a better note, right after that, she beeped and had her back turned to me. she was angry.. maybe i shouldn't have blamed it on her... i guess she couldn't help it... she was probably mad cos she turned out to be ugly... Cass, i feel your pain! I mean, when i saw it i freaked out! So i praised her and now she has 5 traing bars! Yay me! :eek:

And soon after, she fell asleep. and that's her status now! And thats what MY status should be! It's like, 8:10! Im supposed to go to bed at nine!!! but i like to go to bed early.. well ta ta! ill write more tomorrow because right now im REALLY tired!!!!!!! so tired that im unsure if im tired or not... :)

just a quick update, nothing has happened yet, but i have some good news about the log. TOMORROW IS THE SECOND LAST DAY OF SCHOOL... :wacko: ... So ill be on here a LOT more! and ill hav more time to feed my precious tam! feed? Wha? spend time with, i mean!

Ok well i have things on my mind right now(mainly people), so im going to maplestory.. seeya later, alligator!

Hello People, I'm Ba-ack! *Crickets Chirp* :p *sigh* Nothing Else Has Happened To Cass ... maybe cos she was paused for so long.. DOH! :angry:

But on a better note, tomorrow is the 2nd last day of shcool, YAY~! ;) Anyzz, ill give you Cass's stats later and also im gonna write a story about Cass in the fan fiction! hope you get to see it! :)

yay! I FINALLY finished the first part of the story!! its called "the determined tamagotchi" and its in tama fan fiction. it is devoted to Cass. It's really good! ;) It's mainly about evolving... I hope you like it!

Thanks!!! -~~~~Steff~~~ :angry:

i just hope the moderator puts it in ecauseits a really good story, in my opinion.. ;)

but ive only written the first part. Since you are my dear log readers, i'll give you a short preview and summary of what it's about.

The first part: Cass yells at her other baby friends because they are being immature and then runs away from home. A strange teenage Hashitamatchi cheers her up and helps her solve her problme.

Second part: Cass evolves and then apologises to her friends. they are friends for the rest of their time.

Third: Cass seeks wisdom from the same strange hashitamatchi, but when she and he are older and she figures out its him..

Fourth: well, its the end.. dont wanna give it away! so youll have to read it to find out what happens in the end.

Btw, there is MUCH more detail in the story!!! This is just a very very brief summary!

So check it out! The more readers i get, the faster i'll update it! ;)

And sorry if what im writing doesnt make sense, im just TIRED! :)

well goodnight for now but ill post a bit later! :p

-Stef :angry:

Helloooo everyone! YAY! IM BACK FROM SCHOOL! the last day.. aww.. i miss my friends! and my teachers! and that boy that im potentially in love with.. but lets not get personal!!!!!!

TAMA NEWS: Cass is yet to evolve. she is 2yrs old. at least she's aging.. and i dont CARE what she evolves into! thats why im SPOILING her! i need 5,000 points so i can go to china. :p i dont care if she turns into a bad character anymore.. and thats that!

sorry i wasnt on for days... its just that life is too good to spend cooped up inside on a computer! Id rather stay cooped up inside eating easter eggs!!!!!! :)

well anyzz.. ive been getting more readers.. yay! thank you guys so much for reading my log! Hmm... i wonder why you read it... its not like its interesting.. :D

Ok well im gonna go spoil cass some more and get 5000 points for the ticket to china!

:p :( :) ;)

:p i just played get and lost at 76 notes.. my new high score :) but i dont get flags! i have no idea what to do.. i read the instructions, but theyre not much help! well ill just figure it out myself! :p

Well seeya, for now! :) :D :( -Steph

i just played heading, which i am good at and i got 400 points. meh, ill need more than that to buy the ticket to china! :(

[SIZE=14pt]omg! how cuuute! Cass keeps trying to balance on the ball but keeps falling off! aww! but shes getting better! :( [/SIZE]

btw, sorry about the size, im testing the sizes!

omg! i got this code and it gives you this item called "!!" and it gives your tama a twin!!!! but i think its a limited use and/or it only lasts for a while...

wow my tama played with the ball and she finally did it properly and i also played more games and now im realy good at flag too! :(

Latest posts

Back