My First V3 Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeehah! (sorry ^_^ ) anyways, i just donated 4025 gp to the king and then a saw a flashing message that said "thank you very much"! How cool! :D

ok im going to use a new post to post Cass's stats and my game high scores :D ^_^ -[SIZE=21pt]S[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]e[/SIZE]ff

STATS:

haphng: Full

training:||||||[6]

Weight: 20lb

gen.:1

GP: 0

next post will be my game high scores

Get: Finished

Bump: 7

Flags: 3

Heading: Finished

And there you have it! Im sorry if this is boring, but im not really doing for the readers, im doing it for me because i want to keep a log of all of my tamagotchis!

omgsh yay cass beeped and i praised her and now her training is 7, woohoo! ^_^ oh yeah and i have donated over 9,000 GP to the king and i got nothing but a thank you note! and im wondering if two people can have the same username... if you know anything about thes topics, PM me please!

hey everyone! sorry that i wasnt on this morning! in case you were wondering, got vegimite on laptop(EEW) by accident and then used water and soap to clean it and then i had a few.. problmes...

So er, yeah.. :D and omg my parants are sheering our dog! on a table! but theyre not really sheering, just trimming with a sheering thing... but anywayzz, TAMA NEWS:

Cass beeped this morning so i disciplined her and then she went up to EIGHT! i only need one more training bar to get full! :( :( and last night, at 10:00 my mum told me to get off the computer otherwise she would confiscate it, so i got off... and then i sent a few more points to the king and got the password, but it took me too long to get onto tamatown and by then, the password was GONE! :angry: they should make it so that it stays until you cancel it!!! :(

HAHA Cass just beeped and she's all like, im angry at you, and im all like, FINE! THEN ILL JUST HIT YOU ON THE BACK! and then she's all like, thanks, i was choking on the sushi! and so she gave me a training bar! :D

-Steff :(

ok well i have tama news.. !

cass beeped but all of her training was full and she didnt need anything so i just punished her and yah..

and i also bought an action figure for when i get a boy and..

im trying to get my parents to let me get another V3.. i want either a(in order of how much i like it):

1. Pink with icecream cones

2. Blue with bubbles

3. pink with ribbons

4. transparent pink

!

if i can get any of those, ill be very happy :wacko: ! i showed my dad all of the pictures(he's usually like, "yes, very nice.." without even looking at what im showing him :lol: , but who could resist me? and he said that he liked the transparent black one. :unsure:

so yeah, im working on getting another V3. Here are my arguments:

1. I dont have any batteries for the others, so i cant connect

2. i want to know what games V3 play when connected

3. everyone i know has more than one

4. i need another tama to store other items

5. ETC.!!!!

:furawatchi:

Thanks for reading my log! :ph34r:

-StEfFii!

[SIZE=14pt]m'kay well Cass is gonna go to sleep soon... she's going to evolve tomorrow! :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

Okaiizz this is my last entry for today... BYE! :D :lol: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :D :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :lol: :mametchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :unsure: !!! Log By: Sephanie and Cass.

See you tomorrow!!!

*Waves*

Thanks for reading my log!

- [SIZE=21pt] ~!StEfFii!~ [/SIZE]

HI!!!!!!! Guess what? Cass EVOLVED!!!!!!! Wanna know what she evolved into? Well too bad, im not telling YOU! :lol:

:gozarutchi: Just kidding! :(

Cass Evolved into a....

DECOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, just kidding!

she evolved into....

BILL!

Nah, that would never happen!

She evolved into a....

PYONKOTCHI!!!!!

Yes, that DID happen! :gozarutchi:

Lol.. she is so cute! And shes always smiling! Even when shes supposed to look angry! She CANT look angry! when shes supposed to look angry, she just looks surprised!

And now i can use all of her toys! Yay!

:gozarutchi: And i used the morphing potion! first, they didn't like eachother.. But then, they started to get along!

OMG im gonna miss Cass so much when she dies! :gozarutchi:

But i might pause her to keep her :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

[SIZE=14pt]yay i love sprint! i played againt a mimitchi and won and the a leaftchi and won and then a billotchi but i lost..[/SIZE]

played sprint again. won against ojitchi and then won against nyatchi, but lost against mametchi.

a lot of people say that the mametchi looks much better how they have it now, but i think it just looks downright scary! I liked it MUCH better on V2! i hope i never get mametchi... Here's a scenario as a reason why...

*wakes up, looks at tamagotchi*...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is all that can be heard from miles away....

*END*

Yeah.. hmm.. im going to write a list of characters i hate on a new post :hitodetchi:

Toddlers:

mohitamatchi,kuchitamatchi

Teens:

obotchi,young mametchi,nikatchi,pirorirrorotchi(sorry if i spelt it wrong, very confusing!),hikotchi,hoshitamatchi

adult:

mametchi(too big),mimitchi(looks a bit like a rooster!),memetchi(looks scary!),debatchi,dorotchi,tarakotchi,masktchi,billotchi,paparatchi,hoshizoutchi,megatchi,kurokotchi,warusotchi,decotchi...

THE END!!!

Lol... i am a very picky person...

ok well cass was just playing with the car but she cant do it properly...

Still cant...

i need to buy her a mirror... so she can put on make up!!!!!!!! when igive it to her, she just stands there, wondering what it is and what to do!

Yes! She did it!

But now she cant ballance on the ball!

Oh dear, oh dear, Cass!

Latest posts

Back