My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly although i loved it the premiere just seemed a little underdeveloped????? i dunno how to explain it but yeah

9.2 / 1o??

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't watched the Premeir yet. I will, just not right now. Part 2 was on this morning and it was almost over. I atleast got to see the Littlest Pet Shop episodes. Weird to me... But yes, it was a "Gak Attack" with 4 commercials back to back... Oh the good ol days of puddy that spelt like glue... *cough* I am tempted thought to try to watch it now though... Oh random. MuffinProof song on my music player. Hahaha.

Anyone see the MLP.FIM app for the Ipad at all? DitzyDoo/ DerpyHooves is in in as a mystery character. Just came out on the 8th of November.

Yup. Its quite fun.

Need to watch the episodes I missed. They look so nice and sparkly.

Yeah Mew, that one. It's so fun. I just got Pinkie Pie back.\

There are two secret bronies in my school who dont want anyone to know. So what's the first thing I do?

"HEY EVERYONE! **** AND ******* (their names) ARE BRONIES!!!!!"

Lol. I think my guy neighbor like pony. ... Maybe not, but he has a girlfriend I think who does. Heheh.

I have Spitfire... On the game. Need to expand my area again.

I saw the commerical. I knew that Pinkie Pie too. Lol. I had to hold that laugh in because people were sleeping.

I want Minty in the show... Wonder what they will do about her. Switch her to FiM style or just play a Very Minty Christmas. Its not Christmas without Minty...

I missed the new one Saturday, but I caught it Sunday (and everything else) Good thing kids wanted to watch the Hub... Some kids I know don't. I loved it. Thought it was pretty funny... Welp. Atleast we can have another "Forever" remix... Lol. Pinkie Pie. It was halirous...

I agree! What a great episode. I'm glad the writers chose to tone down Rainbow Dash's confidence / pride / arrogance here... I do love her, but her ego can be a little frustrating to deal with at times.

Spitfire seems like a really cool pony though! I never payed a lot of attention to her, but she's starting to grow on me and I hope she'll make more appearances in the future. :')

i knew roid rage was a bad flyer

Another missed weekend! Oh well... Another Sunday catch up. Where the only cartoon channel IS the hub. Lol. Its actually unlocked because one of the cable men are sweet.

Anyone vote for a FIM digital pet? I want one terribly except they don't excist yet. Only the App and the LPS (and older pets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back