My log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg acctualy i am going to write in this color so now so now i have to change the color key again

just make up ur mind!!!

hush this dosnt concern ur color it concerns bobby's!

the new chart

Matt

Bell

Billy

Bryan

Kimmi

Bobby

everyone excluding me unless they say i am included!

so that is the modified chart! lets have a conversation with my tamas i think ill just have Bryan Kimmi and Bobby talk for now!

hello my name is Bryan i am just a tot! but i can already speak in sentences as u can tell! well i have 2 younger sibs! and ill let them talk now then Billy,Bell, and Matt can talk!

Hi i am Kimmi i am very out going just like Bell i am also a dancer like her she is one of my bffs i want her to get married so i can still hang out with her so ya well ill put on Bobby!

hey i just love to talk and talk and talk and talk and talk!!! ohhhh its so fun i just love to talk and talk and tal

ok rap it up! i have other people to put on!

oh right sry bubbles sometimes i just get carryed away!! so any way ill get off before i get to talking alot again! bye!!

hey its matt ya well those are my very close fam. friends we hang with them a bunch well ya lets put on bell she can tell bout her compation!

as u all know i had a dance comp. today. what u forgot!!??!! ok well just try to member next time!! well it went great i got 1st on my solo and also a scholorship to the top dance school!!! yessss i have always wanted one so just wanted to share my news so here is Billy!

hey well nothing really to say i got a tama football game tomorrow i tell u the results!

well thats all we have to say here is bubbles!

well i supose that that is enough to say man do my fingers hurt well ttyl l8r g8rs!! =)

[SIZE=14pt]wooohooo party over here!!! wooo hoo party over there!!! 360 views!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks yall!!!!!!!!!!!!! so ya nothing eles is new!!!!!!!!!! so ya umm someone wants to talk to u!![/SIZE]

hello i am going to tell u a secret........[SIZE=8pt]i like someone....... guess who...well i like billy!![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

but u cant tell anyone!!!! omg if u do tell anyone ill hunt u down and hurt u!! but i know i cant do anything i am just saying he is so cuttteeeee!!

[SIZE=14pt]well kimmi sry to burst ur bubble but anyone can see this post even him so he might find out![/SIZE]

well thats ok well i g2g! see ya later!

well u heard her ill ttyl l8r g8rs!

k well just so i member the storm family (matt, bel, and bily) turned into teens yesterday so now that i member the should turn into adults wednesday or thursday! ekkk cant wait!!

[SIZE=14pt]well ull never guess well acctualy u might be able to the Quinn family (Bryan, Kimmi, and Bobby) evolved!!!!![/SIZE]

Bryan-bakutchi

Kimmi-ichigotchi

Bobby-korokotchi

kimmi turned into the strawberry one here is what she looks like :p so that is what she looks like and i cant find the other ones!!!

well thats all for now!!!

hey well its bell and i need some votes!so vote for me!

[SIZE=14pt]hey guess what i got first place in my dance compation!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]well thats all for now l8r g8rs!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]well hello!! i just love talking with big font!!!!so whats new with the tamas....... well i had them on vacation since yesterday after i got off till like 4 55 i have just been so busy i didnt have anytime for them!!! but now they are off travel now!! so now there is nothing eles to say! so ill but someone eles.[/SIZE]omg i just found out kimmi likes me! wow. lets see i think that is so weird! but i guess she is kinda cute for like a kid! but like i guess that if she was a teenager i would date her but she isnt so i wouldnt cuz she is just a kid!

[SIZE=14pt]ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesss he thinks i am cuteeeeeee eeehhhhhh yes!!!!ahhhh ohhh he is sooo cute![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]omg ok we just connected and well kimmi was like all goggly eyes and was like bulshing when ever billy look at her i wonder whats up????!!!!![/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]BELL GET OFF THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM VERY DISSAPONTED IN U!!! AN F ON UR REPORT CARD!!???!! EVEN BRYAN DID BETTER THEN U!!!! no offfence sweetie![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]none taken bubbles![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]look its not my fault that the hottest guys in my grade is in my science class and sits at my table and is like constantly talking to me and looking at me!!![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]well now thats no excuse!![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]well hopefully he will be at the matchmaker!!! eeeeekkkkkkk i hope he is![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]well i have got to go ill ttyl l8r g8rs!![/SIZE]

ok i am sneaking on that is why i am talking small so any way with billy and kimmi whats going on????? and whats that ?? u wanna know more bout my crush?? well i ll tell u why i am so in love!! well his name is zach! and crap gotta go bubbles is calling me and wondering what i am doing! bye!

[SIZE=14pt]well i know that Bell was on the computer so now she is grounded so u wont be talking to her till spring break is over! so just wanted to tell u that! so guess what!! the Quinn's(Bryan,Kimmi,and Bobby) they got there bonding up to 60%! yeayeayea! so ya ttyl l8r g8rs![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]hey nothing good has happened!! no one transformed or anything going on vacation tomorrow wont be back on till tuseday l8r g8rs ill tell u if anything happends![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]ahhhhh guess what the storm family are finally adults!!! i am going to marry bell!! she is a chantotchi!! hold on i need to go to the match maker![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]ahhhh 3 new babies!!! i marryed bell to a ghost like tama and the turned into a mamemetchi and the husband is zach! and he turned into a memepapatchi![/SIZE]

and they have 2 girls and a boy!!!

here are there names!

omututchi-girl-Jasmine

omututchi-boy- Aladin

mimifuwatchi-girl-Sunny!

now Billy and Matt are on tama planet!! so when they visit they will have there colors still!! here are the other colors!

[SIZE=14pt]Zach[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Bell[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Jasmine[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Aladin[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Sunny[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Bryan[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Kimmi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Bobby[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]and ya'll know this is my color Zach is going to talk for him and bell while she takes care of them![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Hey guys me and Bell sure have our hands full and its just so exciting that we are going on spring break tomorrow! so we will have our hands full! well i ll put my mother-in-law back on![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]well i have to help bell out with the babies! so ill be on later l8r g8rs![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]the new generation of the storm family transfomed!![/SIZE]

Jasmine-belltchi

Aladin-ahirukukutchi

Sunny-sakuramotchi

there so cute!!

[SIZE=14pt]well Bell and Zach are eating bananas!! and i got the storm families bonding up to 20%! and the Quinn family has there bonding is up to 90%!!!!![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]hey!!!!! man do i have my hands full 3 lil kiddies! oh i love them so much! and i cant belive i married my high school sweetheart!!!i am sooo excited that we r taking the quinns and my babies on vaca tomorrow! well today matt and billy stopped by and hung-out with my kids and billy dosent mind at all that i got married first!!welll ill but on someone eles sunny is calling!![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]hey well i g2g i might be on later l8r g8rs![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]well so much has happened!!! ill start from the begininng! well on sunday guess what the Quinn family turned into adults!![/SIZE]

bryan-sukatchi

k are u ready for this????? kimmi-memetchi ohh its so exciting!!!

bobby-mametchi

and they got there bonding up to 100% and i havnt married any of them yet but i think that i am goin to marry kimmi!

well on monday the storm family transformed!!

Jasmine-ichigotchi

Aladin-bakutchi

Sunny-chamametchi

so now there bonding is up to 50% well now i g2g l8r g8rs!!

[SIZE=14pt]well guess what??? kimmi got married i named her husband Cody!! Now Kimmi is a mememamatchi and Cody is a papapatchi! they had 3 kids! there names are [/SIZE]

Jacob-Futabatchi(boy)

Carrie-Futabatchi(girl)

Marty-Omutuchi(boy)

then bout an hour ago they evolved again

Jacob- mattaritchi

Carrie-tororotchi

Marty-ahirukutchi

so now i have to change the color code again well matt, billy, bryan, and bobby have given up there colors so when they come they will talk in my color and i will tell u so here are the colors:

[SIZE=14pt]Zach[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Bell[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Jasmine[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Aladin[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Sunny[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Kimmi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Jacob[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Carrie[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Marty[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Cody[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]well heyyy i am so glad that i have 3 kids!! i have always wanted 3 kids and ohh my babies are sooo perfect and so is my husband!!! love them and him ill put him on in a min. well when i said by to my brothers they actually cried! awwww isnt that so sweet!! well as bubbles told u my kids names are Jacob Carrie and Marty! well ill put cody on![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]hi my name is cody and i married the love of my life Kimmi![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]ahhh ur sooo sweet![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]well any way i am having so much fun!!! well i have to go hang out with my family c ya![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]well i ll ttyl l8r g8rs![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]hey que pasa???? well jasmine wants to talk to u hold on![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]omg my mom Bell so annoying!!!! she is being so nosy and said that that was how u were bubbles![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]thats not true!! ill talk to her Jasmine![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]omg thanks!!! well i g2g mom is calling me probaly wanting to know who i like![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]omg i am having the same problem with mom as Bell is!!![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]ill talk to her for u![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]thanks soooo much!!![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]well let me go talk to bell and fyi i never pushed her to tell me bout crushes man i cant belive she said that she is such a liar well l8r g8rs![/SIZE]

look its not my fault that i need to know every thing and i only told them (sunny and jasmine) cuz i needed an excuse to get them to open up! well now i need to lie some more to find out who they like!! grrr i want to know!! i mean i told my mom(bubbles) and she was cool with it but well i g2g and talk to them some more i cant belive that they would talk to there grandma! well i g2g l8r!

[SIZE=14pt]well i talked to Bell and she apologized to her kids! well the storm family evolved![/SIZE]

Jasmine-memetchi

Aladin-sukatchi

Sunny-hotteatchi

and so now they are adults!!! i think i am going to wait till the quinn family evolves into adults and so then they could get married or something like that well Sunny wants to talk to u!

[SIZE=14pt]ok well if i didnt tell u i am trying out for cheer insted of dance and my mom was furious but thank goddness for my sister!! and my brother! well any way i made it well acctually we are not adults yet we are more like not adults and like older teens if that makes since! well i guess i'll put on aladin since he hasnt talked to u in like forever![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]hey i am soo glad that i can get out of the house sooon as soon as one of my sisters gets married acctually bubbles could just reset the quinns as soon as sunny or jasmine gets married and has kids or something like that i think that Sunny should get married.... sry jasmine! well ill put bubbles back on![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]well that is a good idea! i guess that could work well ill think about that!! that might work!! well i have to go so l8r g8rs ill keep u posted![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]WAIT!!! i agree with aladin i think u should do his idea and i want Sunny to get married so we just have to ask the Quinn's!!! k so i really think that u should!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] well i talked to kimmi and she agreeed to reset! well i guess that is what we are going to do! well there is nothing eles to say i g2g l8r g8rs![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back