My Music City room......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Okay, calm down. I know it's frustrating but listen. E-mail Bandai, and they will either check the IP addresses that have been on the account and work out who the hacker was, or if you suggest it (like I did when I got hacked on another game) they will give you a duplicate of all your items that have been stolen. You never know, it may even have been a glitch or something. Probably not but I hate to see people upset so calm down. If you want more information on finding out who the hacker was please PM me as I know roughly how you can find out.
I don't think BanDai would actually log any actions.

I don't think they log ANYTHING. It's a children's website. I wouldn't see a little kid just going on someone else's accounts. :eek:

Maybe they do track things down. I don't really know.

Hackerz are no good.

Forcing them to give back your stuff, I don't see how they're bound to listen. But don't worry. Just follow everyone else. I'm probably no good here. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
And Pink Memetchi, you need to change your password to something harder to guess, okay? Hope the problem's fixed.
Thank you, I changed my Password already. And Guys, just remind you. if you don't want to be hacked like ME then change your passwords often so it's going to be hard for the HACKER to HACK.

It's a children's website. I wouldn't see a little kid just going on someone else's accounts.
Well, there are older people who go online at Tamatown. May be a por hacker noticed that she was getting 2nd place a lot and noticed that she had a lot of cool things, so he/she hacked her. I don't know.

the person who hacked logged into HER account. they couldnt have logged into their own charecter and stole her things it doesnt ork like that... the person who hacked would have DISCARDED her items or gave them to a bunch of random people.
Wow! Sounds so real but why would the HACKER steal my stuff and GIVE THEM TO A BUNCH OF RANDOM PPL? I think the hacker hacked because that PESRON wanted then thing for themselves?!

OR the PERSON JUST wants to HARM me?

read my post like seriously.. theres prolly nothing left to give back! and bandi wont do ANYTHING

i dont know if there NOTHING left im just saying there prolly isnt that mush left. go read the other post...

AND i have beter things to do with my lifew then hack childrens games and stealthere stuff.... I have everythin i want in music city anyway. AND i dont even know her user name to log in.

k guys, there's a little chance of me getting my items back, but......i am going to try getting that LITTLE chance into 100% Chance. The thing is that, everyone might HACK. But saying 'I didn't Hack' Doesn't work. You might be saying it but inside your heart you are thinking of something else. Saying this, i don't mean that you DID hack, but there's a chance that the Hacker isn't on TamaTalk. So it's going to make it harder.

i just saw you're room holy crap im so sorry that sucks. ill buy you some things if you want. oh and why are you only lvl 6?

I just told you they WON'T do anything....... They seriosly wont care that much maybe a poligize and give you 1 free item but other than tha its not worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back