My Music City room......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just told you they WON'T do anything....... They seriosly wont care that much maybe a poligize and give you 1 free item but other than tha its not worth it
YES THEY WOULD HELP!!!!!!!!! :)

They would change the hacking, by changing some of the software on Tamagotchi Music City. They have do this before with the other hackers that hacked “Vote”. :mellow:

P.S. here’s there address – [email protected]

But this is better - https://www.bandai.com/support/contact.php

The chance of the hacker being on tamatalk is so minimal, i'd say their was some weirdo jealous of you and tryed to hack you

No one would ever guess my password. And Pink Memetchi, I'm sure who the HACKER is. and who would steal? I found out NO0004's account and i didn't take anything. anyways, who would take your stuff away? THAT PERSON'S AWWFUL!

so what about NO0004? You mean NO0004 has my stuff? But how did that person guess my account user? It's quite hard, and is No0004 on TamaTalk? If yes, tell me who.........I am still angry?!

I worked the whole summer and spent ALOt of time on Music City, but who knows, they are all gone at once!

He doesn't have your stuff. Evil dazzilitchi was just able to guess the password of his account. The username and password are the same and they are both secret characters.

my password and user are different, way too different. one is about Tamagotchi and one is my PERSONAL thing. How does the Hacker know the Password. Even my Best friends don't know...........only my family members know the PERSONAL thing.

Give me back my stuff HACKER, now Everyone from Music CTy knows that i got hacked and ppl from TamaTalk. Now, still dozens of ppl come to my Music City room and can see my room is now EMPTY. GIVE IT NOW.

to be honest I dont see why the hacker hacked YOU like why not hack tama star girl she is #1 way mor popular and prolly has more things

to be honest I dont see why the hacker hacked YOU like why not hack tama star girl she is #1 way mor popular and prolly has more things
NO ONE HACKS MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow: :huh: :wub:

Because I have a STRONG BOND with Bandai, and if someone hacks my account……… they won’t be VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA (Evil laugh) :lol:

WHY THE H*** DID YOU SAY THAT. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!!!!!!!!! :mellow: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish no one hacks you account, and I hope the HACKER will give my stuff back. I know why, cz i have 8 jewleies in my room and so many Little Trohies and especially the 2nd trophies.

CALM THE HECK DOWN TAMA STAR GIRL im JUST SAYING why they didnt hack you beacuse you are more poular and NO you dont have a strong bond you are no more special then anyone else!!!

This is inappropriate behaviour everyone.

No matter how upset you are, there is no excuse for posting rudeness, threats, naming & shaming other members and general poor behaviour on TamaTalk.

You have a problem in Music City. Explain your problem to BanDai.

Please don't bring the problem to TamaTalk (which has nothing to do with BanDai) and accuse TamaTalk members of hacking you.

I don't want to see any more accusations or threats like this please.

Follow our site rules.