My New Tamagotchi Collection Census

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my Gosh! :)
I have never seen so many tamagotchis in my life! :huh:

you are really lucky to have all of those :lol: they are cool. :huh:
[SIZE=14pt]Hey![/SIZE]

Mothra has at least 400 tamagotchis, that is a lot more than that.

When I saw it, my jaw just dropped! I have a lot of "gotchi gear" But only 2 tamagotchis! (1 v3 1 v4, maybe 1 v2 in christmas) That must've took a while! Hands off to you!

Congrats!

mametchi ;)

p.s. I've never seen that many tamagotchi's! (at once!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of like Pokemon...Gotta Catch 'Em All. :wacko:
Exactly! When I see one I have not seen before, I feel a compulsion to get it!

"Hey, I havn't seen this one before.. yoink! Mine!" :lol:

Hahahaha!

I only have about.... 12 virtual pets. But last month I must have bought at least 5 tamagotchis. I have 10 tamagotchis and 2 non-tamagotchis.

2 V1's

1 V2

2 V3's

2 V4's

1 P1

1 Tamagotchi Angel

1 Pink Mesuchi

1 Nano Kitty

1 Horrible Littlest pet Shop DP

I want:

Another V2

2 UraTamas

2 EnTamas

2 V4.5's

1 Tamagotchi Ocean

1 Morino

1 Mothra

1 Tamagotchi School V1

1 Tamagotchi School V2

1 Santaclautch

1 Devigotch

1 Blue Osuchi

I have a picture of my collection but it's not up to date.

C~M

I have a v3 , and v4, but when I got my v4, at toys "r" us, they had 3 tamagotchis, and a lot of other digital pets, and I wanted a v4 SO bad, I chose the "rising sun" because, even though there were 3 tamagotchis, (all v4) that was the only design! But when I went there like a couple weeks later, they had like...a bazillion! (not litterly, but they had the 2 designs I liked. But I didn't know whether I liked the origomi or the Blue Spiral, but I still am ok with the tamagotchi I picked out)

mametchi :angry:

Wooooaaaaaa.... That.... is...an....... Awsome collection!!!!!! :blink: :( :( :lol:

I have only 5 tamas... used to have 6 but gave one to my friend.

Exactly! When I see one I have not seen before, I feel a compulsion to get it! "Hey, I havn't seen this one before.. yoink! Mine!"  :(

Hahahaha!
Aha, I actally just look at them ALL in general. And I have 2, unlike Mothra or Aubrey Hepburn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fish paste! Its so coolio! Lol ;)
Please try not to SPAM, ok? I understand that you are new and probably unfamiliar with the rules, but please try to avoid doing that. ;)

I haven't seen this thread in well over a month. I suppose since it's mine I should look more frequently. :D

So, if we collect Tamagotchi like people(including myself hehe) collect Pokemon...shouldn't we have a TamaDex??

;)

wow......my friends thought i had alot of tamas when i got my 5th. I would have 6 but a recent incident involving my light blue v1.......

Woooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaah!!! how on EARTH did you get so many tamas? I have six, and their descriptions are in my signature.

I have:

1 V1

1 V2

3 V3s

1 V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back