My new V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]U R SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY I CAN'T WAIT TO GET 1[/SIZE]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool! which target?? the one in san leandro? ;) i only got da v3! :) i cant wait to get a v4!

congrats on your V4 ;)

the design is super funky ^_^

hope you have fun with it... :D

yeah I got it in America. I got it at target there was only one there I was all like oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 it is a v4  :rolleyes:   :blink:   :rolleyes:   :huh:
U GOT IT AT TARGET?!?! *gasp* TELL ME WHICH ONE!!!!!!!1

Last edited by a moderator:
Kizagotchi do you know if the v4 is out in the UK yet? Someone said on this website that it came out in the U.K on december 5th, if anyone has bought one from the U.K please contact me or reply to this message.

[SIZE=14pt]I GOT A V4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

ITS COOL!!!!! :) :eek: :lol: :) :blink: MY CHARACHTER RIGHT NOW IS A TODDLER PANDA!

LOOKS LIKE A PANDA IN TAMATOWN 4 V4

does it have a BANDAI lego, cause if it doesn't it means it's a fake tama

Hmmm...why was the V4 released so early there? o_O

In any case, the color design is nice. ^^ Too bad they're not going by "Jinsei" in the States...

And for those that are wondering, yes, it's real. Take a good look at the pictures of the case. :eek:

EDIT: I just noticed that the box has no plastic covering...where'd it go? o.o

she took of the plastic are you nuts shed take pics after she opened it and named it and feed it ,etc.

*groans* For us who live in Canada there's no Target store! Which means I have to wait.... but for all the other Canadians out there (besides me) I'm predicting that V4 will be out by the 10th.

I've gotta go now! Bye!

she took of the plastic are you nuts shed take pics after she opened it and named it and feed it ,etc.
No, I am not nuts, by I just so happen to be a TamaGuide. :wacko:

For those of you that have V4/Jinsei Tamagotchis, make a list of each character you get and who they become. I'm guessing all the adults are the same (and are gotten the same way) as the Entama but hey, you never know, right? :D

OMG OMG OMG I GOTTA HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Post edited by GK1. Please take it easy with the exclamation marks :angry:

GK1

ARHHHKKK

its hurtsssssssssss!

i don't want to look at the V4 threads but i can't help myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back