My new V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked Target earlier this week and the shelves were still full of V3s. I may just go check again later today or Monday, who knows?

And yes, it would be helpful if those who have V4s provided info on how to get each character.

EDIT I'll be debugging mine anyway, so I'll be able to provide a character list when I get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is so fun there is 20 games on it you could go to work you could go to school you could even become a rock star :D :D :D :D
No, there is only 5 games. Please do not lie.

I checked Target earlier this week and the shelves were still full of V3s. I may just go check again later today or Monday, who knows?
And yes, it would be helpful if those who have V4s provided info on how to get each character.

EDIT I'll be debugging mine anyway, so I'll be able to provide a character list when I get it.
lol, i like debugging. xD

my brother found a V2 at school, and i debugged it and now its a hinotamatchi

no, there are 20 games but the games you get on the activities list is: 5 games-the games you recieve at jobs are a total of 15 games

each job. you will see when u get a v4 , it sez on the box and on the instructions.

I'm so excited about the V4!

I was on trademe. (Online auction site for New Zealanders.)

And there are a few V4's.

Although two are in Spanish.

I want to work out where to get V4 in NZ!

And then people go on about Touch Screen ones? And V5 & V6.

They MUST be fake right?

None of my friends have Tamagotchis because I'm 16 and they think they are too old for them. Hhahahaha. I'm a 8 yr old at heart.

Im confused....does that mean their out in every state in the US or jus a few?

Im confused....does that mean their out in every state in the US or jus a few?
Just a few. Appearantly, they are avaliable at some Target Stores in California, Nevada, New mexico, Arazona, and Minnesota.

You know what!! I bidded on a V4 tama on Ebay!!I just realized It was a V4! :unsure: I got the glow in the dark one and I'm the highest bidder!!!If I win It should come in about 4 days(so exited)You guys make it sound like so much fun!!!!!!! :( :D tell me more!Do you have a carecter chart or can you show me the Instructions or somthin? B)

you can get a v4 on toys r us website and store.
You may want to call ahead to your local ToysRUs because not every store will have it (I know because I called my store on Saturday before I decided to order my copy online). And I think the ToysRUs.com store is out of stock on the V4s at the moment.

do anyone have some information on the V4 cus I alredy know that the V4 has more carecters and it can have jobs and go to shool and get letters :D but is there anything eles.I get my tama in 4 days! ^_^ ;) :hitodetchi:

i know that its like 2 tamagotchis in 1!: entama and a v3. in 1! both soo you get jobes and stuff i know alot about entama well not that much. ps: i just know its like v3 and entama.... cant wait for mine it will be glow in the dark :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
wow your tama is awsome! in nz their is only 4 designs at the moment and none are grat so i jusi got a pink one. i hope some more come out soon. i like yours. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back