My Tam Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NINJA

I am still 4 and soon Tama tells me I am to marry! Yippee!

JARRE

I am 4 and a Furawatchi! Next year I will have two children!

This is getting confusing for me so back to the regular log.

Today Jarre had 2 baby girls! The mating is described with Luck and Angie. But she had 2 V2 babies and it turned into V3 when it joined Ninja. Yippee!

Jarre has 7000 points!

Ninja's souveniers:

passport

key

key

map

textbook

computer

medal

balloons

baseball cap

teddy bear

GOLDEN TAMAGOTCHI

rare CD

bandai ribbon

Ok..the baby names will probably be Tammy and Tamra. My choices:

-Tammy and Tamra

-Cream and Sugar

-Milk and Honey

-Cute and Cutie

-Biana and Bria

Signed The_Tam_Codes, Ninja, Ninja's baby, Jarre, and Jarre's baby.

Today(sadly) they are six, so tonight they leave. Tammy is V2, Tamra V3.

Tamra got sick ten minutes ago. Ninja wasn't sick but he was crying. I gave Tamra medicine and then they both got all happy again.

This morning Ninja and Jarre took a bath and brushed their teeth. What good little tamas they are. And Tammy and Tamra are going to be wonderful Mimitchi. Mimitchi is my favorite tamagotchi.

Tammy and Tamra are exactly the same except for pooing and this one illness Tamra got. Probably that signals that Ninja is leaving tonight. V2s don't do that.

NINJA:

Hungry 4/4

Happy 4/4

Training 1 bar

6 yr

60 lb

468 points

JARRE:

Hungry 4/4

Happy 4/4

Training 1 bar

6 yr

36 lb

5040 points!

Ok I have a few updates.

Ninja and Jarre left 2 days ago. I named V3 Tamra and V2 Tammy. Tamra changed first, into MohiTamatchi. Then about 3 minutes later Tammy became kuribotchi. They both cried once and asked for attention once so they each have 2 bars of training. I might pause them overnight until I can fill up the bars so I can get wonderful Mimitchi, he is so cute. :huh:

Today they are one. Intresting enough, Tammy changed first. Within 20 seconds Tamra changed.

Tammy was a Young Mimitchi!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Ok...I got Hanitichi on the V3. But good news! When they visit each other the V3 shows Tammy the way she is!!!!! The V2 shows :wacko: though but I'm OK with it!!

So...not much today. Tamra and Tammy both have 3 training bars. First one was baby needing praise. Next time the children wanted attention. And today praise again. They are still 1.

And I'm just $2 short of another V3 I really really want! V3s are my fav tamas. I've played with my friend's V1. I have a V2 and V3. Another friend now has a V4 I play with sometimes but V3s are really cool.

And my dad went on a business trip so on Saturday I'll know if Mesutchi and Osutchi are mine. If they are and I get another V3 I'll have 5 tamas running, 7 in total! Though Mesu and Osu are really uneedy, even as babies, so that's good.

I went to Toys R Us, planning on getting another V3. I saw V4s! I thought they were coming out in April. I took the only one left: Blue/White with red buttons.

I hatched it and I got a cute baby boy. Awww. I named it Salad. This will be my "food tama". I will name it after food only. Salad was so adorable as a baby. I played and fed Salad all through his hour of baby stage. Salad turns ou the lights on his own, very nice. I don't have to watch and turn off the lights. Salad was very unneedy.

I was thinking I shouldn't hatch Salad but I couldn't help it. He needed me to hatch him. Salad is now a very happy Harutchi. His skill points are 3/4/1. He refuses to go to preschool yet. oh well. My usernamer there is Tamas.

Now Tammy and Tamra. They both got another Time Out today, making it four bars. Five left. They are still 1 yr. Salad will mate with Tamra.

Salad and only Salad will sleep tonight. Then they will all be teens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salad is still 0 yr. They will all sleep tonight.

Salad's skill points are: 12/25/7

Salad's training is 2 bars

Tamra's training is 5 bars

Tammy's training is 5 bars

Quick update:

Tammy now has a UFO!

And I am taking perfect care of everyone...mimitchis and a mamitchi would be wonderful.

Salad is a Young Robotchi. He has 4,100 points from Tama Town. I'm trading him with a friend's V3 so I may not post his info for a while.

Tammy and Tamra are 2

Today Salad got admitted to regular school. He picked the right present! His skill points are 27/32/20. He is 1 still. I am not trading him

Today...I can't believe it! I got TWO Mimitchis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I started up my sis's tama(v2, she let me as she doesn't play with it). I will be very good to him (last night I was at a sleepover and my friend named him Jake! with the exclamation mark).

Jake! asked for a discipline today. He has 2 training bars and is now rolling...ouch.

Yes he is still 0 years.

oh well.

My friend is offering to get me another V3! I hope I can get it soon......and I'm looking for a Suku!

where has time gone? With 4 tamagotchi to look after and a suku to earn $36 for, I am very busy, not to mention school and homework. Oh well, I'm here now and I'll write.

I have had no time for my tamas, so they are all as before. But, no, my log isn't drying up.

Not much today. More is promised soon when Jake! changes.

Sorry for the delay in logs. Too much to do.

Jake!s batteries are dead. He is not going to get new ones at this rate-I have too much to do, I can barely take care of three tamas!

Tammy is six. She weighs 32 lbs. She has 40 points.

Tamra is six, too. She weighs 67 lbs. She is fat because I don't have a lot of time for games. She has 67 points.

Salad is five. He has not been offered a job yet. Soon he will. His skill points are 84/49/52. He has 70 points.

Latest posts

Back