My Tam Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late in the day yesterday Salad graduated. He got a ! letter but, sadly, was ignored. He got mad. I got mad, too. Why send a letter just to be ignored?

Tamra will meet the matchmaker tomorrow. Yay!

I'm SO excited!

The matchmaker just came for Tamra and she married a ChoMametchi and got a baby boy!!!!!!

I am not sure of name yet. Yay!!!!

This means that:

-Salad will get girl mating with my friend's tama.

-Tamra's baby will mate with Salad.

-Tammy's baby (hopefully boy) will mate with my friend's girl.

Salad married my friend's tama and we got VERY lucky-girls!

Tamra's baby: Penut

Tammy's baby: Jake

Salad's baby: Lina

Penut: Mohitamatchi, I visited Tamra in TamaTown and got the cell phone. He has 2 training bars. But some souveniers disappered since the next generation-now he has no mate, see more at bottom

Jake: Kinkamotchi, 1 training bar

Salad and Lina: Yes, Salad STILL has no job with a baby. But they're okay.

SAD NEWS

Katia, Salad's mate, and Tina, Lina's twin sister, passed away yesterday night. They were not my tamagotchis, but I have made a topic in Memorial for them. Please pay respects.

Now Penut has no mate, but if my friend's parents say OK then I will most likely be raising her tamagotchi to adulthood, too. I will name the baby Katia and start again...poor baby and mom...

Okay-everything's working out. Lina gets whoever grows up first and the other meets the matchmaker. Now for the news.

Salad and Lina are the only ones with new things. Salad is six today, which means he'll leave tonight-aww. He got THREE MAILS today. 1 was a letter from the King giving him a heart. Next was fortune cookie-I don't keep track of those any more. Last was to get a job, but AGAIN he got ignored. Poor Salad.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Jake: Age 1, Young Mametchi(just like Jarre!)

Penut: AGE 0, OBOTCHI (I thought he was supposed to be 1 before he was a teen!)

Lina: Age 0, Mohitamatchi

Yesterday Jake's batteries went dead. I have no more so he'll just have to wait...

Lina has the 3rd teacher(social/kindness). Her skill points are 2/25/44. (I know, Intellectual is pretty low.) I want her to be a preschool teacher (face icon).

They both wanted a time out today.

Yesterday my friend came over and she had her V3 with her. It's name is Mike, a boy, first generation (her tamas die a lot), a Mizutamatchi right now. I have a feeling that they really like the connecting game Flag...they played it a million times!

Anyone who has been reading my log a lot, you probably know those times when I just posted that my tamas pooed...PM me! Do you think my log's that boring?

PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS

Wow! My log has had more than 200 replies and over 2,600 posts!

Does anyone read this any more?

Obviously no but I will keep posting until I get 250 replies and then I will make a new log.

Lina is a Yattatshi.

Penut is a Leafitchi. It looks just like V2 Furawatchi. Lina and Penut are in love. They'll marry tomorrow. Yay!

Mating not going as I had planned.

I forgot Lina has to be five to marry and not four like I thought.

Anyway-Jake changed yesterday!

He is a MAMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had one since Luck!

High weight, only four training bars, poor care...I think it's a blessing.

Mating sometime soon.

This morning I mated them. I found a tip that when you connect with the mate, if the heart is white, it will have a girl. Black is a boy.

So I got girls!

Cake (v3) and Icing (v4)

Yay! They became children!

V4: I got ANOTHER Mohitamatchi! She could become:

TEENS: Young Memetchi, Ringotchi, Nikatchi, Ichigotchi, Young Mimitchi, Ojyotchi, Young Dorotchi

ADULTS: Mimitchi(!!!), Marotchi, Memetchi, Hanatchi, Pyonkotchi, Yattatshi, Maskitchi, Violetchi, Pukatchi, Maidtchi, Makiko, Ponytchi, Sebiretchi

V3: Kuchitamatchi.

On V3, I got ANOTHER Hanitchi! Not that I mind. :) I used to think it was ugly but now that I have Hanitchi I actually think she's cute.

On V4, I got an Ichigotchi! YAY! I've never had one before! I'm going to make her become Memetchi.

On V2, Jake is doing pretty well. He's six now.

My tamagotchi log has become so large no one reads it any more. I have decided to start a new log tomorrow.

Thanks to all who ever read any part of my log. Wish me luck in my new log titled 'My Tamagotchi Log, Full of tama-goodness.'

Latest posts

Back