My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK what happend yesterday and the day before that is. . . . .

On the 11th I was just about to give up on mating but

I connected them and they had two baby girls.

The parents stayed with them that day and the 12th And last night they left. <_< Yes I will go put them in tama graveyard.

And I set the time foward this morning and named them Leona(from that weird show the kids next door)and fiona(from shrek princess Fiona)So I will set the time right and pause them before I go to school.

Leona and Fiona evolved into kinkamotchis.

At least it is not a marutchi or a hitodetchi.

All I need to get is a kuribotchi then I would have got all the toddlers. :huh: ;)

Otherwise nothing happend.

Hi, I just started up a Log in time to hatch red 24in1.

1 minute goota put away clothes.

*4 minutes later*

Ok I timed myself, watch me hatch a animal.

I hatched a dinosaur.

Reminds me of dancer. :p

Well,His name is Fuzzy.

I had no name so I name so I named him fuzzy.

Anyway gonna play pokemon.(on my gameboy)

Acually I am gonna read more tamalogs.

P.S I wanna :eek: , :eek: and a :huh: !

Hi,Leona and Fiona evolved into young mimitchis? :huh:

How could you go from the worst characters to the best?

And fuzzle died. :( *yawn* yes I miss him but 24in1s die early.

He died cause he reset for no reason.

Oh well 24in1s do that once in a while.

10 more days until x-mas!!!

And I really wanna :) badly!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,There was a HUGE snowstorm so I stayed home fom school :D

I am siting here listening to 101 dalmations TV series LOL.

Since my v2 has flashing battery signs so I thought I might get more batteries.But I just reset then pushed download.This is the 2nd time in six days.

I hope that I get a :wacko: because they are sooo cute.

I will post if anything else happens.

Ok first of all they haven't changed yet and they are 4.Maybe this morning.Second of all I am staying home cause I got a dentist apointment. :furawatchi: And third of all . . . .

I CANT WAIT UNTIL X-MAS!!!!

When I got off tamatalk I set the time forward for them and fiona evolved into wooltchi and leona evolved into robotchi/androtchi.Only a few more days until the matchmaker :angry: I will mate them with anything exept the characters that they are.I realy wanna :furawatchi: or :(

They are sooooo cool.Maybe on my 3rd gen.

A few minutes ago I saw fiona getting close up to the screen and going back it was soooo cute!!I dont think that :huh: goes up to the screen to say hi. And I let Fiona use the maracas that I bought her as a young mimitchi.I bought a bowtie for her and she also looks cute in it.I think I will get her a costume for awhile.

On fiona the low batterie sign was on AGAIN so I reset and downloaded her.On friday I will get batteries.Or maybe next monday.It is getting annoying.Great its on again! :p There,I reset and downladed again.Its on again!!!There did it over again.If her batteries go out I will continue with leona and continue generations but will download fiona when I get another batterie and its on again. :) :unsure: I downladed her again.I will be realy sad if she runs out of batteries.Dont worry my sweet fiona,you will get new batteries. :p Man not again!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: Grr.Poor fiona,why me WHY!!!!But if her batteries go out I will have more time for leona.It's on again!!!I am really sad cause she is getting low batterie :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Thats enough for now.

Bye. :(

I have gave up on reseting and downloading fiona.Next tuesday I will just get new batteries.She will be going in the tamagraveyard. :) But she will not die.She will be downladed. :unsure: So she will not die.Leonas batteries show no wear cause she has nearly new batteries :angry: So it's all good cause I will get another V2 for X-mas. :p Thats all for now.

Bye.

A few minutes ago I saw fiona getting close up to the screen and going back it was soooo cute!!I dont think that :unsure: goes up to the screen to say hi. And I let Fiona use the maracas that I bought her as a young mimitchi.I bought a bowtie for her and she also looks cute in it.I think I will get her a costume for awhile.
Well,Remember I said robotchi dosn't get close up?I was wrong. I was going to check him and he was kissing the screen! :p

Ah,I went to see santa,Ya im immature.This morning before I left I cauht her brushing her teeth,how sweet! :furawatchi: when she brushes her teeth her anttenai aint on,oh well

Bye

I used the cheat for the matchmaker when

you set time to 2:59 PM and the matchmaker came,Leona had a baby with a hanatchi!A boy.I am thinking of a name.Danny?Max?Roth?I dont know!I am not going to discipline it at all cause I want a gozarutchi or masktchi.I know it sounds mean but why not? and tommorow I do my group hatching and get a tama V2!(cause its christmas) :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :mimitchi:

I am sooooooo happy!!The 3rd gen is as far as I ever got!

This is actually the first time I got by 1st gen.I just dont wanna use the good bye tama tip.I hope I hatch a girl on my new V2 tommorow cause they could mate but my V1 would be older.

It's gonna be really sad when my little Leona leaves.I have actually formed a bond with leona strangely.And I am sure that omar and tarin are proud of her.and here is how the family line is:

Omar :furawatchi: and tarin :furawatchi:

Grandmother and grandfather of unamed baby boy.

mother of leona and fiona

Leona :ichigotchi: and matchmaker hanatchi

Grandaughter of omar and tarin

mother of unamed baby boy.

Thats all for now,bye.

YAYYY!!!!!I got my new V2 and my furby and a bunch of other cool stuff!I didn't get the beach color shell I got the blue with lollypops.I got this My scene doll and it is kinda cool.Anyways back to my tamagotchi.I hatched a girl and named her tinsl,she is currently a marutchi bobbing around the screen.Her and the unamed baby boy will mate.All though one is older than the other they can still mate.At least I got a diffrent backround.The the backround I got was the numbers.Thats all for now.

I used the good bye tama tip for Leona and she left.First she stood there still looking at her baby then she drifted off the screen.I set the time back and my dad named it Sammy.

I have seen Tinsl roll back and forth on the screen alot.They are both my sweeties. :angry: :) I cant wait until tuesday cause I am getting the batteres for Fiona.I am going to update my siggy and put Leona in the tama graveyard. :(

WOW!!!!I have had this log for a long time.

And sammy turned into a hinotamatchi.I treated him good.And Tinsl turned into a young mametchi.And I treated her badly!

They should be the oppisit.

I was gonna start up my 24in1's and I found out they run out of batteries.So I have to find 2 AG13 Butten Cell batteries for each of them. :furawatchi:

I didn't get fionas batteries but will get them tommorow.Me and Tinsl have been working on points,There is nothing good in the shop but thats OK.We will work on some points then we will wait untill there is something good.I haven't diciplined her but that will pay off when I get a nice little Butterflytchi.I still wanna gozarutchi or maskutchi,Maybe I take too good care of my tamas.Oh well,she would be stubborn althouh.

Hi,I am at my grandparents,I stay with them every 2nd or 3rd weekend but since there is no school I am staying for 4 days. :ph34r:

But they are arguing and I am getting annoyed :D Now back to sammy and Tinsl.They rode a long cardrive but I lost them in the car and most of the way I played my gameoy advance SP.But they was in the bag with all my clothes and stuffies. (yeah you can see I have ALOT of them)So you should know by now that I am at my grandmas.whu oh gotta update my siggy!I won't be on the tamatalk chat.sorry!I am on the guest account witch is not a computer admin.So I cant.Anyways adios gotta go update my siggy!

Latest posts

Back