My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my 200th post yay!!!!

I bought tinsl an action figure and she hated it.fist the had a ! above her head she looked like she was jumping she sobbed and nodded back and forth then she sat down with a sad look on her face and the little thingy that they have when they are in a bad mood was above her. :( Well,1400 GP waisted.oh well,plenty of time to earn it back!And maybe The next gen 1 will have a baby boy then it can play with it. ;)

I finaly got bought batteries for Fiona.And my sister is correcting my spelling. :mametchi: Soooo,Fiona is at home and I am at my grandmothers house,so there for I can't get the batteries in. :lol:

Oh well,I will wait untill monday.I with my cousins there aunts haose and her little girl had 2 tamagotchis.One was a nikatchi named Casse (cass-ee)and I forgot the name of it,Too bad I didn't bring mine.oh well.

Bye

Tinsl evolved into a kutchipatchi. :( Not waht I expected.She is what her non-related aunt was.Soon sammys Aunt fiona will be there.lol.Thats all I have to say.Adios!

Wow. . . I have had this log for about 2 months.And I am on the 5th page.Maybe if I keep rambling on Mine will be like Bex's tama log.Well....I can't wait untill tomorow!!!I stay up untill 12:00 am and sleep in vvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy late.like 10:00 am.

So I am going to bed early. . . like 10:00.Still no mating yet.ohb well maybe another day.I just can't wait till monday cause I can get Fiona back.I now how to knit. . .ya me very weird.It is actually relaxing.I am knitting a scarf for at school so Marvin (My best friend)won't get it dirty. . .ya He has a thing for getting things stained and I have a thing for being smart.If he has a question on tamas or anything I'll or together we will solve it.His birthday was the 23rd.His pressie from me was a card.Ya I have no money.Oh ya and one time he got me in trouble. . .ya I was tcked off and we went through a crises for a few days.But I finaly calmed down.that is all. :)

I decided to name them keito and kiro.Keito is on my V1 and kiro is on my V2.This morning I saw some big fireworks then it said happy new year!!!I guess tamas do celebrate new years.I am soo happy and I started this loggy last year.HYPER!!!!!And I bought glasses and a pencil she looks soo funny in them!Tommorow is a good day cause I get to put the batteries in fiona!!!

Keito and Kiro is realy cute.Tonight Tinsl and Sammy will leave. :p I will do a nice memorial for them tommorow. :unsure: And I am going to generation 4!

here is there life cycle.

SAMMY

kuriobabytchi / marutchi / hinotamatchi / Masktchi :huh:

TINSL

shiropetitchi / marutchi / young mametchi / kutchipatchi ;)

That is all from emmy299,Sammy,Tinsl,Kiro and Keito!!!!

Hi,I used the good-bye tama tip and Sammy and Tinsl left. ^_^

I named the Kiro and Keito.

Keito is on my V1 and Kiro on my V2.I gotta update my siggy and do a memorial.

Mimitchi for me!I am treating Kiro and Keito REALLY good!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

From now on I will do the logs by tamas.

Kiro

She evolved into a hitodetchi.

Not what I had in particular.I was aiming for kuribotchi.

I still could get a mimitchi!

Keito

She evolved into a marutchi.One of my most gotten characters. ^_^ But I think they are so K00T! ^_^

Marutchi can evolve into ichigotchi and ichigotchi can evolve into mimitchi.So therefor There is a huge possibility thet I could get a ^_^ !

[SIZE=8pt]Kiro[/SIZE]

There is no possibility for a :( for me. :angry: .

I let her hearts go down to 1.But I won't be sad,Maybe I could get a mametchi or gunjirotchi.He is soooo cute.That is all with kiro.

[SIZE=8pt]Keito[/SIZE]

Again no mimitchi for me.But I could get a hanatchi.Or maybe a memetchi!But I dont know.

Sincerely yours,

Emmy299

Kiro

She connected with Fiona and They played tug o war then the played this racing game or it could be tug o war withought a rope.Whatever it was it was something.

Keito

Nothing happend for my Keito.

Fiona

Yup she's back.I downloaded her. :D

See I am not lazy like some others that buy them

and when the batteries go out they

won't buy them and throw them in the garbage.

I connected them.

To see what they did read Kiro's part.

And I took the glasses from Kiro and gave them to Fiona for

a welcome back gift.That is all.

Kiro

nothing happend.

Keito

She evolved into oniontchi!That is good yet bad news.

Th good news about that is that I got all the V1 teens.

The bad news is DEFINATLY not getting a mimitchi.

Fiona

I caught her brushing her teeth.

UPDATE

Kiro

Kiro evolved into hinotamatchi.

I wanted a diffrent teen. :furawatchi: Oh well,I will love all my tamas even if they evolve into something I don't want.

Keito

I caught her in the bath.

Fiona

Nothing happend.

Kiro

I connected with my friends tamagotchi and his was a boy so I gave him the action figure.He had the doll in his shop but he didn't have enough GP. :p :D

Keito

Connected with friends tamagotchi and played games

Fiona

Same as keito.

I have decided from now on my tamas will write this themselves.

Kiro

Hi there!At least I can write what I want.I connected

with cody,a really cute ringotchi.He gave me a flower.Me and cat! had a chat too.Cat is a nikatchi and is my best friend.I had to work my flames out to buy some wings for fiona.I better let no-patients Keito do hers.Bye!

Keito

Nothing really happend for me.

Fiona

I got some wings!Thanks alot to Kiro I can fly.Nothing

else happend though.

Latest posts

Back