MY TAMA LOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh no my 1 ran out of batery :nyatchi: i miss clope soooooooooooooo much emma must have been great just like cloe she was alwase :p :pochitchi: smiling :mametchi: see ya
awwww, poor cloe(and u!!) i hope u get a great tama like her, some day!!!

ok, Maia is 5 years old, and 61 LBs ( :eek: ) lol, she was 2 unhappy and hungry today in the morning when i woke up, and 2 unhappy and hungry when i came back from swimming ( :D ) anyways.........I FINALLY bought the wings!!!!!!!!! From TamaTown, of course!!! A few days ago, I bought the makeup from ForeEver Tamagotchi (TamaTown, yes, again!!) and I used it on Maia, but, unlike before, she didnt like it!! :eek: :eek: I thought since she like it the first time, she'd like it again, but I was wrong :p :p :p Anyways........ sorry I havent kept you guys posted Ive been on Gaia(www.gaia.com, if you wanna be my friend pm me at anime_forever23<------ my username)................................ lol, well, gotta look at the new posts by you guys out there, tata!!!

i am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!! Maia had the matchmaker come to her!! she got a memetchi( :D ) i really dont know what they are called, well, more like spelled........... :D :huh: XD well, she has a baby girl!!!!! whoOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!! -happy dance!! and disco, does both- lol, im soooo happy!! lol, i hope i hope i get another girl soon!!!! lol!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ok, im sorry i didnt post anything for a long time(i went out the whole weekend......) and sooo, i am happy to say that Maia has left(well, not really happy about that :D ) and Anne(her baby) is 0 years old (well, not in her extremely needy stage of 0 years old, you know, the stage right after the first hour of the parent leaving..............) and is 24 LBs, already...( :D ) anyways, i would like to wish spiffy a happy belated 13 b-day............(as i said , i was out the whole weekend, and i couldnt send spiffy an email the day of her b-day...) i hope you received lots of wishes on your b-day from people unlike me(the forgetting type.... hehe...), lol well, will post more later!!!!

Hi, all!! I got up late again............... and I found Anne very sad and hungry! She had pooped twice, losing 2 happy hearts with each poop(thats what I'm guessing at....) and, 2 hungry hearts!! She was sick, with a skull over her head! She needed 2 doses of medication! It made me very sad!! But, I only slept in because, since I live in an Apartment Building, the people have to take care of everything, like they have to clean the windows and change them every year, and they have to clean the carpets every month(I think, I have'nt kept track of that, well, not that I do, just saying that............ it could also be every 6 months) and all of that, they have to drill holes for wires and nails and other things I don't know about. So, this morning, I was woken up by the drills and the vacuum(I don't know how to spell it, hehe...) cleaner cleaning right outside our door (I'm not sure wether it was the vacuum cleaner, but its still going on now, and its 1:10P.M.!!) and it was 9:00 in the morning, and I'm not a morning sort of person, I love to sleep! It was soo annoying! And the people don't have enough common sense to know that, since its Summer Vacation, people will stay up late during the nights, and sleep in in the morning!!! God, was this morning a bad one!-shakes head- :furawatchi: :D :furawatchi: :D :D :( :( :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Anne Is now still 1. She woke up at 10:00 And she did a poopie and so, I cleaned that, and since she was 1 hungry, I fed her! And I checked the shop, and there was a Chect:200P, Milk:80P, Grapes:160P, and Fries:80P. I bought the Chest! And, now I'm gonna see if the theory about leaving these items for a long time in items brings you a lot of gold and items is true! If it is true, then I'll post on here and tell you what I got, when I decide it has been long enough to let the chest and shovel be used on my tama!! Ok, gotta go, type more soon!!

Anne has turned 3 and she is an adult, apperently............ let me check if she can use her items, yet, because she evolved today at around 11:00-ish...... yes, she is an adult, she can use her items! Lol! The hat shes wearing is so weird! Its a Police officer's hat! LOL!!!! She looks sooo cute! Oh, shes done!

Ok! Anne is 4 years old and she is 23 lbs(I finally excersised her down to weight, she was close to 100 lbs!! :blink: :mellow: :angry: :blink: :huh: lol!) She has her training bar full! Yay!! Items, items, well, she has her Royal Coustume, Cuckoo Clock, Ball, Umbrella, Cap, Bow, Mirror, !!(Clone), Pen, Music, RC Car 2, Costume, Wings, Trumpet, Sun-glasses, Fishing Pole, and Plant. I bought the Fishing Pole and Plant this morning, after Anne woke up! She has 6391GP!!!!!! OMiGawd!! Lol! Lotsa points! I love having lotsa points! Sorry if anyone out there feels like I'm bragging or boasting, or rubbing it in, but, I"m just really happy that I have a lot of points! Wouldn't you be?? Ok! Well, these are the meals and snacks I have for Anne! Meals:Steak, Corn, Pasta, Sausage, Tacos, Turkey(Got it from a Chest!), Pizza, and Drumstick! Snacks:Cake, Cheese Cake, Cheese Cake, Ice Cream, Apple Pie, Pineapple, Popcorn, and Ice Cream! Lol! Well, more later! More lists, I should say! I'm gonna go and get as many Souviners from Tamagotchi.com, and then, there will be a Souvenirs list! Lol! Bye!

Ok! Like I promised there would be a Souviners list, well, here it is!!

Souviners:

1.Passport

2.Key1

3.Key2

4.Map

5.Textbook

6.Computer

7.Medal

8.Cellphone

9.???

10.???

11.???

12.???

13.???

14.???

15.Ring

16.Cape

17.Crown

18.???

19.Balloon

20.???

21.Teddy Bear

22.Tamagotchi

23.Rare Cd

24.Rare Shoes

25.Poster1

26.Poster2

27.Poaster3

28.BanDai

29.Mic

30.Suitcase

31.Trophy

32.???

And there you have it! I have all of the above Souviners in my Tamagotchi!

And, well, I bought new items! And here they are, continuing(sp?) from the Plant:

Music Disc, Drum, and Rollerskates!! Yay!! But, I didn't buy any clothes! Though I did buy some makeup, which when I used, Anne loved it! Yay!!! 80GP didn't go to waste!! Woohooo!!!! Lol! But, the sad thing is that, I only have 2411GP!! :C XC :p Oh, well, atleast its not that bad! Yay! And Anne is 27 LBs or so, so I can get my GP back!! Yay! Lol! Post more later, kay? Bye!

You never told us what character Anne was as a toddler, teen and adult!! What was she?
Also, very good log! The only problem is it's kinda confusing....
Awwwww!!! Man! I was hoping it wouldnt be confusing! Oh, and I'll find out the characters Anne was! Or, I'll try(I don't remeber what she looked like!) Lol!

Ok! I remeber what Anne was when she was young! She was a Shiroteletchi(I donn'y know how to spell it, or if a baby girl is called a Shiroteletchi, so I'll stick with Babytchi white), then she was a Puroperatchi, Patapatachi, or Propelertchi, or, :( , you decide what its called! And then, I don't know the name! Well I made an ArtPad painting of her(it looks sorta like her, hehe) And Here it is! Hope you can understand what she kinda looks like!

Ok! I know what my tama is called people!! She is a Teketchi(Anne is) And well, yea! And Maia was a Tsunotchi! I want to thank cutiesnowball who reached out to me and tods me the wensite where I could find this information! Thankyou cutiesnowball, if youre reading this right now! You have really helped me! :p :p This is the website cutiesnowball got the information from, and passed it on to me! Click Here to go to the website! Enjoy!

Ok! The Matchmaker just came by for Anne, and I got another girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t!!!!!! Lol!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, well, I'll find out the name of the character I married! I'll find out really soon!

Ok, the tama character Anne married, was a Sekitoritchi click on the link for the post above the one above(the one before the one announcing Anne's marriage) to know what it looks like. You can also probably go on tamagotchi.com(I think) and look in the character chart in there! Well, thats it for now, I gotta go.........

Good Morning, everyone! Well, atleast, its morning here for me! Lol! I just got up! Anne is 7 years old and she is 36 LBs. I bought a chest from the store. There was also a cap, shirt and pear? I don't know wether that was a pear or not! Lol! Anyways, I think she got up at 9:30........ I don't really know. The country I'm living in right now, its 9:48 here. :angry: I got up early, for once! Lol! Yup, I think she got up at 9:30, I'll check and keep you updated later! ;) :D

Hmmmm, Good Morning! 7:36 here! I woke up at 6:30(the noises of the morning-my mom and my dad posting something on the internet woke me up) Anne has left her baby, and she is sleeping peacfully, soon to wake up crying to be named and fed and made happy. Then 1 hour of nonstop sickness and crying and unhappiness and hunger....... but, after that one hour, she will -drum roll- -big, huge, and low voice- Evolve! Yes, when she evloves, I'll post what she evolved into! And I'll type everything that my Tama baby does, like call me and cry, and stuff like that, and I'll tell you what all I did to her! Yay! Well, not really............... Lol! Well, will post later and keep you updated!

Ok! My baby has woken up, and she is crying! She wants to be named! I named her Angel, then fed her, and now, I'm trying to get her happy!-plays get- Angel is a Babytchi white/Shiroteletchi, but you guys already knew that, right? Its obvious! Oh, this is very important! During this week, I won't be on much because I'm moving, so, after we move, I won't be able to come on at all, atleast until my dad fixes the computer and loads everything! Until then, don't expect any log posts! Lol! But, I'll keep track of everything that happened for the day, and when the computer is fixed in, I'll post it here! Lol! I'm happy we are moving! And I'm going to 6th Grade! Middle School! Yay!!!! Lol, well, I bought 2 shovels from the shop right now, and that chest I told you about, I still have that in my Items! Angel just pooped! And she was 2 hungry! I really wish I'd seen the squigly lines beside her, because when I saw her, she was turned sideways, right beside the poop, and I saw the poop beside her, just, I never saw it come out(if this is grossing you out, thats too bad, because I said I'd post everything that happens to my tama, and what I do with it!) Angel just got sick! She needed 2 doses of medicine, and she was 1 unhappy! She is now 16 LBs! Wow! This is hard! Now, I gotta wait 1 hour to have this stop, and be done with already! Arrrggghhhh!!! :huh: :D :unsure: Well, atleast after that she'll quite down, and evolve, which I will post what she evolves into!

Latest posts

Back